Candidates for sheriff take different...

Candidates for sheriff take different approaches

There are 23 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Jul 2, 2010, titled Candidates for sheriff take different approaches. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

If the race for Berkshire County sheriff comes down to which candidate has more lawn signs, Tom Bowler is clearly winning the ground war.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you dope

Olivebridge, NY

#22 Jul 11, 2010
it_over wrote:
Dan doesn't even want to be sheriff, he is being paid to run so he can hand it off to a judges son! He has many job offers in the private sector, this is just a last ditch effort for the good old men ,who like little boys to stay in power!
Hand it off what you idiot--it is a six year term you jerk. I hope Bosley gets the Isp off Topix and sues this worm. Bowler is in the tank with every cop, Sheriff Deputy and District Atty and this is a last ditch effort on your part to get a politcal job! People better open their eyes quickly or you all will live in constant fear.
Glass Houses

Clockville, NY

#23 Jul 11, 2010
you dope wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand it off what you idiot--it is a six year term you jerk. I hope Bosley gets the Isp off Topix and sues this worm. Bowler is in the tank with every cop, Sheriff Deputy and District Atty and this is a last ditch effort on your part to get a politcal job! People better open their eyes quickly or you all will live in constant fear.
Your statements are just as libelous as the other guy - better hope that Bowler doesn't get a court order to get YOUR IP address to sue you, friend.
Mean Streets of NAdams

Clockville, NY

#24 Jul 11, 2010
anything goes wrote:
If anyone thinks that "Ten Pin" Bowler is in the race to give back to the community your all dreaming. He can taste the power, the money, the pension, the favors, you name it. I'm not a Bosely backer but I know BS when I read it. His people are probably sittng in campaign head quarters surfing the blogs looking for any chance to bash the other candidate .
Just like you are doing now? How long have you been a Bosley campaign staffer? If anyone knows the world of power, money, pension boosts, and favors, it's the Boz. It think it's time for him to retire... we've had our fill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: 4 Bandidos stabbed in altercation with ... (Aug '07) Thu Harimau 24
News City Council panel backs ballot question to fun... Thu Tom Fontaine 3
News Always play it safe (Dec '09) Jul 24 cops are degenerates 70
News Citizens unite to talk race, peace and hope Jul 19 dummies 9
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) Jul 12 Lauren M 35
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Jun 29 Golf club 3
News Two more indicted in former Eagleton School abu... Jun '16 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1

Sheffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheffield Mortgages