Comments
27,521 - 27,540 of 30,474 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30291 Jun 17, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy was already in serious decline when Obama took office --- this always leads to more welfare claims. How is he doing to reverse that trend?
"We went to several agency websites to determine what their participation figures look like today. In every case that we could check, they had declined.
Subsidized housing:
The 2011 survey had 13 million. For 2012, we found 9 million.
SNAP (food stamps):
The 2011 survey had 49 million. For 2013, we found 47 million.
Medicaid:
The 2011 survey had 82 million. For 2013, we found 72 million.
TANF (welfare):
The 2011 survey had 5.8 million. For 2013, we found 3.7 million."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
<quoted text>
Do you mean the tax cuts that George W. pushed through, that the Democrats said would lead to budget deficits (and did), or the House refusing to raise the debt limit?
"S&P revised the revenue assumptions underlying one of their future debt-level projections:
"Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues...""
"In June, Moody's followed suit, warning that if Congress did not quickly raise the debt ceiling above $14.3 trillion, the agency might reduce the debt rating."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_fe...
No fair. You are using facts.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30292 Jun 17, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy was already in serious decline when Obama took office --- this always leads to more welfare claims. How is he doing to reverse that trend?
"We went to several agency websites to determine what their participation figures look like today. In every case that we could check, they had declined.
Subsidized housing:
SNAP (food stamps):
Medicaid:
TANF (welfare):
<quoted text>
Do you mean the tax cuts that George W. pushed through, that the Democrats said would lead to budget deficits (and did), or the House refusing to raise the debt limit?
"S&P revised the revenue assumptions underlying one of their future debt-level projections:
"Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues...""
"In June, Moody's followed suit, warning that if Congress did not quickly raise the debt ceiling above $14.3 trillion, the agency might reduce the debt rating."
So basically what you a stating is that the right has to lie to find things wrong with our president and all the proven liars and exposed racists have left is to judge posts multiple times in a desperate attempt to seem valid? Thanks for providing us with documented facts in the face of all these hypothetical notions these Tea Baggers have.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30293 Jun 17, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
No a black man didn't lie. A half breed muslim communist penis swallowing fister lied..
Hey, it's the Tea Party poster child. Such a vividly homoerotic imagination you have there. Hey, XXXRayted. I know how you love to spin. Go ahead and spin us this one into something that isn't racist.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30294 Jun 17, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Subsidized housing:
SNAP (food stamps):
Medicaid:
TANF (welfare):
<quoted text>
you do realize that just the interest on just the increase in debt under Obama, will be a top 10 government expenditure?

now tell me the plan to pay back debt, or illustrate for me the new economy that printed money is worth more than the debt money.

why are all the punitive damaging portions of all the magnificent Obama programs take effect after he is out of office?

in your great economy you earn 1% on money in savings.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30295 Jun 17, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true racist. Again, I didn't make you a racist. Your racist comments make you a racist. You can spin all day, Rubber Ducky. Your complaints about our president are no longer valid and should be considered nothing more than yet another racist blabbering on about how the government ruined his chain smoking, diabetic, refuse to get health care life. I do like how much you have to spin, as you redefine what being a racist means. Name something Obama did that is worse than what GW Bush did or Ronald Reagan did. Reagan sold missiles to terrorists and raised our taxes 11 times. Bush needlessly sent American soldiers off to die, deregulated the banks and wall street and made our nation the laughing stock of the world. Obama...produced a birth certificate and made it so poor people can get health care. Ohhhh the tyranny. Like I said and you proved...It's because you don't like black people. Nothing more. No one is fooled. No amount of your cry baby blabbering will ever change the fact. You and yours have been completely exposed for what you really are and completely shut down. Now say it with me...Hillary 2016.
You're such a goof. DumBama didn't give anything to anybody. He didn't write out a check or hand over his cash to provide healthcare to poor people. What he did is what Democrats always do, and that is take from the producers to give to the non-producers. It's not giving, it's stealing, but Democrats have no soul so it really doesn't matter to them. It didn't cost DumBama one dime.

"OH! But now lower income people have some sort of healthcare." Yes they do, and working middle-class people lost theirs. I had healthcare insurance, now I don't have any, and I'm to blame? No, it's your moron leader and his party to blame. He and the rest of the Communists put me in this position. I didn't put myself into it.

I thank God that he gave me a sound enough mind where I would never think like a liberal. Hey Canton, if DumBama takes my automobile and gives it to a poor family, would it be my fault that I no longer have a car? What if DumBama were able to take my home and investment property and give it to poor people leaving me homeless, would it then be my fault I have no place to live?

All I can say is thank God I don't think like a liberal.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Detroit, MI

#30296 Jun 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a goof. DumBama didn't give anything to anybody. He didn't write out a check or hand over his cash to provide healthcare to poor people. What he did is what Democrats always do, and that is take from the producers to give to the non-producers. It's not giving, it's stealing, but Democrats have no soul so it really doesn't matter to them. It didn't cost DumBama one dime.
"OH! But now lower income people have some sort of healthcare." Yes they do, and working middle-class people lost theirs. I had healthcare insurance, now I don't have any, and I'm to blame? No, it's your moron leader and his party to blame. He and the rest of the Communists put me in this position. I didn't put myself into it.
I thank God that he gave me a sound enough mind where I would never think like a liberal. Hey Canton, if DumBama takes my automobile and gives it to a poor family, would it be my fault that I no longer have a car? What if DumBama were able to take my home and investment property and give it to poor people leaving me homeless, would it then be my fault I have no place to live?
All I can say is thank God I don't think like a liberal.
Why did God make you too stupid to apply for coverage?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#30297 Jun 17, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's the Tea Party poster child. Such a vividly homoerotic imagination you have there. Hey, XXXRayted. I know how you love to spin. Go ahead and spin us this one into something that isn't racist.
So muslim communist penis swallowing fisters are a unique race in your mind? In the real world they are all mental disorders.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30298 Jun 17, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>Why did God make you too stupid to apply for coverage?
For the same reason God made you too stupid to understand that MOST Americans don't have an extra five or six hundred dollars laying around at the end of the month for Commie Care. And certainly too stupid to vote against the candidate that put millions and millions of Americans in this position.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30299 Jun 17, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Subsidized housing:
SNAP (food stamps):
Medicaid:
TANF (welfare):
So who do we credit for these results, the party of NO or DumBama?

Wonder why they only went back to 2010 and not 2008 before the Republicans took over leadership in Congress.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30300 Jun 17, 2014
Whoops, typo. I meant 2011
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30301 Jun 17, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That severe case of cranium/anal inversion is showing.
uh oh! I have to agree with you.(<:
As a registered Independent, let me give 50 an answer, even if it pertains only to my choice.
I 1st registered to one party in my youth but after a couple of elections, local, state, & federal, I realized that I never voted a single party ticket, I voted for the individual, their campaign promises & record if they had one.
That told me that I didn't feel strongly for either party since both have liberals & conservatives. Both have cheaters, liars, tax evaders, & shell game hustlers. There for I am an Independent voter. The primary effects of being registered as Independent is that in most states, you can't vote in primaries, AND you get fewer contacts from either major party for donations.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30302 Jun 17, 2014
super mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides just being a group of people that doesn't adhere to a certain political party, many independents don't seem to have developed a clear-cut set of values. Even though I don't agree with many (any?) of the liberals' viewpoints, they at least believe in something. Independents are swayed by whatever political wind happens to be blowing the strongest at the time of an election, or by whatever promise they believe will be an easy fix for whatever circumstances they're dealing with.
I have to slightly disagree a little bit. At least speaking for myself. I personally complain about the voters or the voices that want the easy fix as you put it. I am not following the political winds of the time either. I will vote for things that may not be directly beneficial to me as long as it does benefit this country as a whole.
Sometimes I feel the fool for feeling so idealistic with the choices that we have to vote for at election time.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30303 Jun 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reason God made you too stupid to understand that MOST Americans don't have an extra five or six hundred dollars laying around at the end of the month for Commie Care. And certainly too stupid to vote against the candidate that put millions and millions of Americans in this position.
Do you know how much your boss paid for your insurance before he dropped you?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30304 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you know how much your boss paid for your insurance before he dropped you?
Yep.$475.00 a month.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30305 Jun 17, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> uh oh! I have to agree with you.(<:
As a registered Independent, let me give 50 an answer, even if it pertains only to my choice.
I 1st registered to one party in my youth but after a couple of elections, local, state, & federal, I realized that I never voted a single party ticket, I voted for the individual, their campaign promises & record if they had one.
That told me that I didn't feel strongly for either party since both have liberals & conservatives. Both have cheaters, liars, tax evaders, & shell game hustlers. There for I am an Independent voter. The primary effects of being registered as Independent is that in most states, you can't vote in primaries, AND you get fewer contacts from either major party for donations.
I agree and used to feel the same way. But as Limbaugh stated so frequently, when Democrats want to win elections, they start talking like conservatives to a point. In other words, they are lying.

I consider myself about 70% Republican and 30% Libertarian. That's because of recent years, the Republicans seemed to have abandoned the "small government" message. They are too consumed with religion and abortion than smaller government. I would be a total Libertarian, but I don't like their stance on our military, war and narcotics that are currently illegal.

But that doesn't mean I'm an Independent. I'm still a Republican, I just don't agree with some of their views.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30306 Jun 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.$475.00 a month.
And now you would have to pay $500? Oh my. No wonder you are so indignant.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30307 Jun 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and used to feel the same way. But as Limbaugh stated so frequently, when Democrats want to win elections, they start talking like conservatives to a point. In other words, they are lying.
I consider myself about 70% Republican and 30% Libertarian. That's because of recent years, the Republicans seemed to have abandoned the "small government" message. They are too consumed with religion and abortion than smaller government. I would be a total Libertarian, but I don't like their stance on our military, war and narcotics that are currently illegal.
But that doesn't mean I'm an Independent. I'm still a Republican, I just don't agree with some of their views.
Did you just cite Limbaugh? You know, that thing you said yesterday that you never did.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30308 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>Did you just cite Limbaugh? You know, that thing you said yesterday that you never did.
I quote Limbaugh, not post links to his articles or comments.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30309 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>And now you would have to pay $500? Oh my. No wonder you are so indignant.
I understand you're a liberal, and as such, slower than the rest of Americans, but how many times do I have to explain how the money he gave to me was subject to taxation and costs to his company before I receive what's left over? I don't get even half of the money he paid into my healthcare plan, not to mention individual plans are much more expensive then group plans.

Again I ask: how many people do you know that have a residual five to six hundred dollars left at the end of the month after all their expenses are paid? If they do have this disposable income, why have they not been applying it to their home loan, their car loan, their credit cards or collage loans for their children? Or do you know such people that don't have these expenses? I don't know of any people like that. Do you?

And if you do know people like that, why were they not investing that residual income in real estate, the stock market or commodities? Why did they not invest in their own business?

The problem is you government leeches have no idea how things are for working people. Because government takes care of everything for you doesn't work that way when you depend on only yourself and perhaps your spouse. Your fantasy of how things operate for working people is just that, a fantasy.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30310 Jun 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I quote Limbaugh, not post links to his articles or comments.
That's an important distinction.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douglas D. Deshuk Wed Jim Driver 1
Now Michelle Obama Has Caused America's 'Best C... Aug 23 Sunshine 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
Jessica coleman today? (Feb '12) Aug 7 lew 54
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
•••
•••
Sheffield Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sheffield Lake Jobs

•••