xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29449 Jun 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that Koch wh0re scramble. Look at how hard he is trying to belittle the scientific fact that they just achieved clean solar outputs that match or surpass all that filthy right wing Conservative owned coal and oil output. This without him even reading the article.
http://www.gizmag.com/solar-array-hottest-sup...
Supercritical steam is what it takes to run a power plant. Solar just achieved this. REAL Americans cheer for the future of clean and endless energy. Oil lobby corporate fetch boys like Reality Speaks respond by desperately pulling notions out of his @ss in an attempt to control the obvious destruction of everything the Tea Baggers hold dear.
You're just scared because your big daddy Koch won't be purchasing elections and supreme court justices anymore. You know. The end of your little Tea Bagger games.
If there were any future in this, the Koch brothers would not be scrambling, they would be buying and investing.

What is steam? Steam is water vapor. What is water vapor? Supposedly the most dangerous greenhouse gas man can create. Sounds like battle between climate kooks brewing over here.

I know it's not none of my business Canton, but how much money are you going to invest in this groundbreaking new technology? Selling your windmill in the backyard? Selling your "not so smart" car? What?? You don't want to miss out on this opportunity let me tell ya.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29450 Jun 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is a good example of what happens when the evil rich white men take their ball and go home. Maybe the solution is for Detroit to tax their corporations even more. According to the left, that always works.
Start spreading the news...I'm leaving today. I want to be a part of it...in old ...the most Liberal city in the United States of America and the crowning jewel of civilization in the modern world...New York.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#29451 Jun 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
I just read where a solar energy plant just achieved the critical steam temperature needed to replace and surpass all fossil fuels. Can you say everything you Tea Baggers believe in just floated to the surface of this tank we call life? Hillary 2016!
Where's the link for your proof? What's the cost? How many jobs are affected? How much of today's fossil fuels will be needed to make such hardware? How many toxins/controlled substances such as mercury & selenium will be needed ? Or expensive components such as silver will be needed? What is the life expectancy of such a solar power generator? How many components will be made offshore? etc etc
Just asking.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29452 Jun 6, 2014
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps. To find you lose. Next?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29453 Jun 6, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
"In the survey, 56 percent of Americans showed some anti-black feelings, whether implicitly or explicitly. That percentage has actually risen in the four years since President Obama took office—up from 49 percent in 2008—indicating that, if anything, anti-black attitudes have become more prevalent since that landmark election.
That finding is based on poll questions that both directly asked respondents questions about their feelings toward particular races, as well as more subtle questions that gauged racial attitudes without mentioning the subject. Yet on the questions that explicitly gauged overt racism, a slim 51 percent majority of Americans still showed anti-black bias, versus 48 percent who did not.
Republicans were far more likely than Democrats to show some sign of anti-black bias. Seventy-nine percent of Republicans exhibited an explicit anti-black attitude on the more direct questions, versus thirty-two percent of Democrats who did the same."
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/27/poll-ma...
OG, this administration and it's supporters have shown a very overt negativity towards whites and pretty much pro-black. How were whites supposed to feel?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29454 Jun 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't omit anything. I was talking about the real reason why you and all your buddies don't like our current president, Obama. Or to quote you "Obammy". I'm pretty sure the blacks are OK with our current president.
Yes they are, and that's what makes blacks racist.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29455 Jun 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Start spreading the news...I'm leaving today. I want to be a part of it...in old ...the most Liberal city in the United States of America and the crowning jewel of civilization in the modern world...New York.
Better take a lot of cash with you. From what I understand, a 20 dollar bill there is much like a 5 dollar bill here. A 300 dollar apartment here is about $1,000 there.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#29456 Jun 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that truck driver scramble to undo the multi BILLION dollar business, 14th on the Fortune 500 list, and the UNION achievements they have accomplished in the face of their belly crawl existence in China's Walmart vision. Get off your belly, old clown. Your Grandchildren are going hungry while you pay six bucks for that Southern Baptist Conservative owned tobacco fix. Waaaah I can't afford..hang on... gotta grab some smokes...health care.
OK Every ignorant notion of the right wing Christian Conservative oil loving Tea Party has been murdered by the solar energy future of our UNION America. NEXT?
As the article points out, those unions and wages are part of the companies problems right now.

Remember something: as long as you're sucking on those e-cigs, you are no less addicted to nicotine than I am..... maybe more so.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29457 Jun 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago is more Liberal than New York City and Washington DC is considered the most Liberal City in the United States which is why thing are the way they are on the national level.

Gallup: Washington, D.C., Is Most Liberal Place In USA

January 31, 2014 - 12:42 PM

The percentage of people living in Washington, D.C., who call themselves liberals is far greater than the national percentage, and significantly greater than the percentage in any of the fifty states, according to polling data released today by Gallup.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...

February 20, 2014

All Cities Are Not Created Unequal

By: Alan Berube

However, some cities are much more unequal than others. The big cities with the highest 95/20 ratios in 2012 were Atlanta, San Francisco, Miami, and Boston. In each of these cities, a household at the 95th percentile of the income distribution earned at least 15 times the income of a household at the 20th percentile. In Atlanta, for instance, the richest 5 percent of households earned more than $280,000, while the poorest 20 percent earned less than $15,000. In another six cities (Washington, D.C., New York, Oakland, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Baltimore), the 95/20 ratio exceeded 12. Overall, 31 of the 50 largest U.S. cities exhibited a higher level of income inequality than the national average.

http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/2014...
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#29458 Jun 6, 2014
must be a lot of fluoride in the city water in Canton, the president isnt black.... hes half white ...

Location hidden

#29459 Jun 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Better take a lot of cash with you. From what I understand, a 20 dollar bill there is much like a 5 dollar bill here. A 300 dollar apartment here is about $1,000 there.
Your right about New York City and New York City rank 6th in income inequality and New York City is Liberal for sure and they proved that by voting for Micheal Bloomberg who favors Liberalism and economical inequality which is why he prefer New York City.

d pantz

Detroit, MI

#29460 Jun 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right about New York City and New York City rank 6th in income inequality and New York City is Liberal for sure and they proved that by voting for Micheal Bloomberg who favors Liberalism and economical inequality which is why he prefer New York City.
not to mention stop and frisk statutes. Couple that with their drug laws regarding harmless marijuana use...
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#29461 Jun 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. It's almost as if once Reagan killed the Unions, the "Job Creators" all went to China. Lived here my whole life. Worked steel for years. What else did Fox News tell you about sh1t you don't know about? Next?
Me too. And your're wrong about the cities. They've been a disaster since before Reagan. The suburban development was just fine until 2005. The unions are exactly what ruined the cities. Next?

Location hidden

#29462 Jun 6, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> not to mention stop and frisk statutes. Couple that with their drug laws regarding harmless marijuana use...
Exactly and Liberals in New York City see nothing wrong with a Police State either.

What Is ‘Constitutional’ Stop-and-Frisk?

December 26, 2013

by Ann Schneider

http://billmoyers.com/2013/12/26/what-is-cons...

Location hidden

#29463 Jun 6, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Me too. And your're wrong about the cities. They've been a disaster since before Reagan. The suburban development was just fine until 2005. The unions are exactly what ruined the cities. Next?
Exactly.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#29464 Jun 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were any future in this, the Koch brothers would not be scrambling, they would be buying and investing.
What is steam? Steam is water vapor. What is water vapor? Supposedly the most dangerous greenhouse gas man can create. Sounds like battle between climate kooks brewing over here.
I know it's not none of my business Canton, but how much money are you going to invest in this groundbreaking new technology? Selling your windmill in the backyard? Selling your "not so smart" car? What?? You don't want to miss out on this opportunity let me tell ya.
Steam is the most dangerous greenhouse gas? You really are stupid. What does it take to produce steam(water vapor). Oh by the way, I've built those places that produce that climate killing "steam". You drive a box van and yank off to Rush and Beck.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#29465 Jun 6, 2014
supposedly the increased greenhouse gas causes warming which causes more steam which amplifies warming.... I stress......supposedly.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#29466 Jun 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text> you can thank Bill Clinton for finishing the Unions off by limiting their ability to strike in 1994 along with NAFTA and the Job Creators had to leave the country...
Nails in the coffin not just for unionsx but for the middle class too.

Location hidden

#29467 Jun 6, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Nails in the coffin not just for unionsx but for the middle class too.
True NAFTA was the final nail in the coffin for the Middle Class too and Liberal Bill Clinton was responsible for it.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#29468 Jun 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>True NAFTA was the final nail in the coffin for the Middle Class too and Liberal Bill Clinton was responsible for it.
ehh?
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/103-19...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harrell Faily - Open Door 4 hr Scared in Grafton 1
who is cassie remali? Apr 30 cathy 2
Need help! Apr 23 Anonymous 3
Jessica coleman today? (Feb '12) Apr 21 don diaz 60
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) Apr 11 sam 181
Looking for a good quality gym (Jan '14) Apr 10 Camper 7
375 Lear Rd./Walker Rd. Learwood Center Goodwill!! Apr '15 Avon Lake Goodwill 2
More from around the web

Sheffield Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE