Van Plows Through Home, Injures Two C...

Van Plows Through Home, Injures Two Children Inside

There are 5 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Oct 3, 2010, titled Van Plows Through Home, Injures Two Children Inside. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A van crashed into a home and injured two children inside Sunday morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

bkleuvmienl

Mentor, OH

#1 Oct 3, 2010
couches need seatbelts !
Angie from Lorain

Dayton, OH

#2 Oct 3, 2010
Yes I was listening to the scanner as this was happening. I think they said the 11 year old had a broke femur, also, I believe a firefighter was hurt during this. Prayers for the driver's family and for the family in the home. I do know that by listening to the scanner as this was going on, those firefighters acted quickly, getting all the utilities off and everyone and the scene safe and secure. Great Job Sheffield FD, PD and Medical.
shay

Cleveland, OH

#3 Oct 3, 2010
bkleuvmienl wrote:
couches need seatbelts !
WAY TO BE A P R I C K ABOUT THE SITUATION! THE DRIVER HAD A HEART CONDITION, I WOULD NO HES MI GRANDFATHER!
mee

Mentor, OH

#4 Oct 3, 2010
My condolences to the driver's family. May he rest in peace. I pray the children recover quickly. Also if the firefighter was hurt that he recovers quickly as well. A shame that the house caught on fire but you can't help an accident.
tiger girl

Bradford, PA

#5 Oct 4, 2010
shay wrote:
<quoted text>
WAY TO BE A P R I C K ABOUT THE SITUATION! THE DRIVER HAD A HEART CONDITION, I WOULD NO HES MI GRANDFATHER!
sorry about your grandfather. my prayers go out to your family.. the house he crashed into was my sisters and her family. it is all very devasting for both sides of family and no one really understands that....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Arid Fellowship Center (May '13) Fri Memyself 3
News Oberlin police chief resigns, left office today Jan '17 avatar 1
Review: Avon Family Dentistry - Geoffrey L Stef... (Oct '08) Jan '17 UNHAPPY CUSTOMER 58
News Tamyka Saunders, Sheffield Lake mother of 2, ch... (Jul '09) Jan '17 Marchael 3
News Block watch protests Lorain store (Jul '15) Dec '16 Realtalk 2
Crooked Business Owners Taking The Public For A... (Nov '10) Dec '16 Realtalk 25
Reasons why lorain sucks (Apr '07) Dec '16 Realtalk 20

Sheffield Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheffield Lake Mortgages