young people. get to work paying for our health care. haha

Posted in the Sheffield Lake Forum

tommorrow

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Young people. Don't you even have any ideas of buying nice things for yourselves. No homes no new cool cars no atv's no 4 wheelers or side by sides no children. Cause you can't afford it. Your freedom is gone. You owe your life to Obama care now. Enjoy. Or vote to overturn.
tony

Lorain, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2013
I'm sure you don't have to worry. I'm sure your your on welfare. You get your healthcare for free. I'm already paying for it anyways. lol.
tommorrow

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 4, 2013
tony wrote:
I'm sure you don't have to worry. I'm sure your your on welfare. You get your healthcare for free. I'm already paying for it anyways. lol.
Your wrong. I'm self employed. I pay for my own. I'm high dollar everything but if the young people get penalized for being young to pay for everyone else just like I pay for everyone else. They need to get started. Obama says it will help everyone. I say repeal Obama care and get obama a hands out of all our pockets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheffield Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trucker accused of revenge against high-beam dr... (Dec '06) Wed Mjdksmshdj 16
Need help! Wed Rumor 6
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) May 15 hwan 183
News Local Woman Dies After Jumping From Moving Car ... (Oct '09) May 11 Family 60
News Pitbull supporters parade in Lakewood, North Ol... May 11 joanie 1
Looking for a good quality gym (Jan '14) May 11 Vaganus 8
Harrell Faily - Open Door May 6 Scared in Grafton 1
More from around the web

Sheffield Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]