Wisconsin mother charged in baby's 19...

Wisconsin mother charged in baby's 1957 death

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 9, 2011, titled Wisconsin mother charged in baby's 1957 death. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

For more than half a century, Judith Post has tried to stifle the memories surrounding her infant niece's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Continence

Cold Spring, MN

#2 Feb 9, 2011
What could possibly be worse than watching Mommy kill me!

But Mommy is old now, so it ain't so bad...and she does have the Gender Card to play in court. I assume that like Minnesota, Mommy will not be treated as severely as a man that commits such an awful crime.

Mommy was probably a "victim" of Daddy....and therefore in need of Victim Services to help her deal with the slap on the hands the courts will give her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... Sep 4 Felix Goebbels 2
Spark Jul '17 robert 1
Shopping in Sheboygan Jun '17 Sabu 1
News Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Apr '17 Defeat Elizabeth ... 76
News Weissler, Joseph B. (Dec '08) Mar '17 Geo k Weissler 2
News This 99-Year-Old Man Rode His Bike to the Polls... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jerry 1
Leeann and Nathan Schirmer (Feb '15) Aug '16 Semper Fi 4

Sheboygan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheboygan Mortgages