Sheboygan men facing felony charges i...

Sheboygan men facing felony charges in $100,000 marijuana grow

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Apr 26, 2011, titled Sheboygan men facing felony charges in $100,000 marijuana grow. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Authorities this morning released pictures of a $100,000 marijuana grow that last week resulted in felony charges for two Sheboygan men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Jy Phonesaythip

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2011
We can't stop tha marajuna from coming and going. Tha problem is tha inside people like cops,ups,truck drivers,and smallbussiness,oh and boarder patrols. I've seen and know people who be bringing 60lb of pot every week or month. I use 2 sell drugs myself in tha past and till 2day I still know whos bringing what and where. And who's watching who. Personaly I don't have a problem with tha pot. it tha other drugs like Meth,Cocaine,heron, extacy, thats tha drugs I have a problem with. Cause those r tha drug that can realy die from. How many people u know that have overdose from pot? Zero rite. How bout people that drinks or smoke cigaretes and do cocaine or even over tha counter drugs u know that realy have problems and die from it just about everyday and all tha time.if I was a cop and if they me do it my way oh I'd have everybody scared. But without drugs or bad people who needs cops rite but we don't live n a perfect world and it will never will b.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments Mar 3 SLACK 1
News The Latest: Trump continues full-court press in... (Apr '16) Jan '18 figgypops 3
USA Being Bankrupted by Immigration Legal & Il... (Mar '16) Jan '18 figgypops 4
Hoffman's At Riverdale - Chocolate Chiffon Pie ... (Nov '13) Jan '18 Hadji 6
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Felix Goebbels 2
Spark (Jul '17) Jul '17 robert 1
Shopping in Sheboygan (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sabu 1

Sheboygan Jobs

Personal Finance

Sheboygan Mortgages