Authorities re-investigate Wisconsin DA's alleged lewd act

There are 15 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Authorities re-investigate Wisconsin DA's alleged lewd act. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Sheboygan County sheriff's department says it is reopening an investigation into the Wood County, Wis., district attorney after a resort employee said she saw him masturbating in a business lounge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

StILL BoB to EM

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 2, 2010
Wow ! a politician not screwing us , but screwing himself!!!!

His last name should be changed to "Yankelmann"

And why all the fuss? He was taking care of business in a business lounge....
A different view

Fargo, ND

#4 Oct 2, 2010
StILL BoB to EM wrote:
Wow ! a politician not screwing us , but screwing himself!!!!
His last name should be changed to "Yankelmann"
And why all the fuss? He was taking care of business in a business lounge....
You tried too hard to be funny, without thinking first. He's a district attorney, not a politician.
Peter

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 2, 2010
A different view wrote:
<quoted text>
... He's a district attorney, not a politician.
D.A.'s aren't politicians? Smarten up.
saint paul girl

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2010
So was she really fired from the resort for reporting this or did she report this after being fired? People don't get fired for reporting customers for doing illegal things. Weird.

And still bob to em.. very funny!!!
Inappropriate

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Oct 2, 2010
He shouldn't do that way in a business lounge - that behavior only belongs in the resort's sports bar or dining room.
Murph

Onalaska, WI

#8 Oct 2, 2010
He's an attorney.So what else is new.On "How The Earth Was Made" they say everything living on the whole earth just like attorneys today, was once primordial slime.While much of it has dried up,attorneys are still ripe with the stuff!Ever wonder what Pawlenty does on those long plane rides? Nobody likes him enough to help him either. Only difference is the Wisconsin guys offending anatomy was probably much easier to see!
A different view

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Oct 2, 2010
Just an FYI, in Wisconsin DA's are politicians and elected by party. Wisconsin doesn't police there DA's very well because they are elected, so they have more problems than most. It is also a very low paid position.
Penny

Madison, WI

#10 Oct 2, 2010
A different view wrote:
Just an FYI, in Wisconsin DA's are politicians and elected by party. Wisconsin doesn't police there DA's very well because they are elected, so they have more problems than most. It is also a very low paid position.
A low paid position - as it should be. Elected by the populace which means if they don't like the job they do - out they go with the next election. Works for them. They don't put them on a pedestal like you do with the County Attorneys and prosecutors.
gary

Milltown, WI

#11 Oct 2, 2010
I had a lady barber, who used to get off, rubbing her U know what, on my knee. Is that illegal??
Freedom Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Oct 2, 2010
gary wrote:
I had a lady barber, who used to get off, rubbing her U know what, on my knee. Is that illegal??
I once had a barber who had HUGE breasts. The only way to get close enough to do her job was to occasionally smash em against me. I didn't mind though.
Holy Shiite

Barron, WI

#16 Oct 2, 2010
saint paul girl wrote:
So was she really fired from the resort for reporting this or did she report this after being fired? People don't get fired for reporting customers for doing illegal things. Weird.
And still bob to em.. very funny!!!
I wondered the same thing. It sounds fishy. I think I'll reserve judgment until all facts are in.
CoozCat

Cottage Grove, MN

#19 Oct 3, 2010
Wood County...go figure
Garys Last Barber Story

Barron, WI

#20 Oct 3, 2010
I once had a barber who was a bald-headed guy. He cut my hair really nice and didn't charge me too much. He didn't molest me, either.
Wow

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Oct 4, 2010
gary wrote:
Did ya offer her a tip...or the whole thing?
Gary

Barron, WI

#22 Oct 4, 2010
I offered her a tip: Don't eat the yellow snow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fischer's Fleet Service Inc Apr 10 tyler 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel LeMahieu as State Asse... (Aug '12) Apr 9 Raymond Peterson 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Steve Kestell as State Assemb... (Aug '12) Apr 9 Raymond Peterson 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Endsley as State Assembl... (Aug '12) Apr 9 Raymond Peterson 5
Leeann and Nathan Schirmer Feb '15 Semper Fi 1
News Amazing Broncos house in Packers country Jan '15 Kubiak Loves Cypress 6
News Reuben 'Ben' R. Robley (Apr '11) Jan '15 Vicki 2
More from around the web

Sheboygan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]