Sheboygan Mayor Bob Ryan admits drink...

Sheboygan Mayor Bob Ryan admits drinking over weekend, aldermen to meet

There are 3 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Jul 26, 2011, titled Sheboygan Mayor Bob Ryan admits drinking over weekend, aldermen to meet. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

Mayor Bob Ryan acknowledged Tuesday that he was out drinking in Elkhart Lake over the weekend, the second such confession since he admitted a year ago that he was seeking treatment for alcoholism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Oh My Gosh

Windsor, Canada

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Story in the local media says there are photos of this incident all over the internet. I've looked for said photos and come up dry. Just a case of the media trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill, or is this guy actually a rodent.
milwaukee native

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jul 27, 2011
Oh My Gosh wrote:
Story in the local media says there are photos of this incident all over the internet. I've looked for said photos and come up dry. Just a case of the media trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill, or is this guy actually a rodent.
He is a rodent for sure. There is a pic of him passed out at the bar up on john mclure blog at 620 wtmj am radio.
Oh My Gosh

Windsor, Canada

#3 Jul 30, 2011
Curious - is Bob Ryan the mayor connected to the Ryan Oil family? If so, how? Long ago I knew the Ryans and always thought they were great people. If he is their son, his apple really rolled away from the tree when it fell.

His wife must take her marriage vows seriously, ie: for better or for worse. I feel sorry for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... Sep 4 Felix Goebbels 2
Spark Jul '17 robert 1
Shopping in Sheboygan Jun '17 Sabu 1
News Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Apr '17 Defeat Elizabeth ... 76
News Weissler, Joseph B. (Dec '08) Mar '17 Geo k Weissler 2
News This 99-Year-Old Man Rode His Bike to the Polls... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jerry 1
Leeann and Nathan Schirmer (Feb '15) Aug '16 Semper Fi 4

Sheboygan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheboygan Mortgages