Soldiers ceremoniously welcomed home ...

Soldiers ceremoniously welcomed home at motorcycle rally

There are 2 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Soldiers ceremoniously welcomed home at motorcycle rally. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

Forty-six years after returning home from the Navy, 70-year-old Bob Steinbruecker was finally welcomed back Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Patricia Clason

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Vets Journey Home ( www.vetsjourneyhome.org ) is proud to have co-sponsored this event as a fundraiser for the retreats we offer FREE to veterans. We encourage any veteran who wants emotional healing related to military service to contact us so we can help you "come home" to your heart, your family and friends. Thanks to all who attended and supported this event.
sallyjohnson48

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Aug 29, 2012
I love how people, even people with motorcycles ( http://www.snowcity.com/ ), do so much for our troops. The troops do a lot for our country and deserve to be recognized and know that we are grateful. Great story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Jul 13 GDFBDSF 68
Review: Fischer's Fleet Service Inc Apr '15 tyler 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel LeMahieu as State Asse... (Aug '12) Apr '15 Raymond Peterson 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Steve Kestell as State Assemb... (Aug '12) Apr '15 Raymond Peterson 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Endsley as State Assembl... (Aug '12) Apr '15 Raymond Peterson 5
Leeann and Nathan Schirmer Feb '15 Semper Fi 1
News Amazing Broncos house in Packers country (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kubiak Loves Cypress 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheboygan Mortgages