Acuity flagpole grounded for now

Acuity flagpole grounded for now

There are 3 comments on the WisInfo story from Jul 6, 2008, titled Acuity flagpole grounded for now. In it, WisInfo reports that:

The on-again, off-again flagpole project at Acuity Insurance appears to be off again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Lee

Brookfield, WI

#1 Jul 22, 2008
Was just there yesterday and all signs of flag pole are being eliminated.
Grounds being returned to normal grass lawn.
Have not heard why!
eeric

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2008
Its a said day when a company as big as Acuity cant even put up a flag pole. They could of stayed with old pole size a displayed a flag. Very upset. I will miss it.
clark sister bay

Luxemburg, WI

#3 Sep 23, 2011
everytime i took my wife to medical appointments we looked forward to that flag after it was gone they had a plywood sign saying please dont call about flag its going back up then the sign was down ,one day coming from milwaukee i called up and someone said it interfered with planes coming to the airport im a pilot sso i said yea right then i noticed they had no flags at all thay can spend millions for that stupid glassed in atrium but apparently cant afford any american flag ,id never get acuity insurance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leeann and Nathan Schirmer (Feb '15) May '16 Dan 3
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News The Latest: Trump continues full-court press in... Apr '16 bottlecap 2
USA Being Bankrupted by Immigration Legal & Il... Mar '16 Vote For Trump 3
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 2
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheboygan Mortgages