Police: Woman dies of overdose after ...

Police: Woman dies of overdose after getting methadone from friend

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 17, 2008, titled Police: Woman dies of overdose after getting methadone from friend. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Sheboygan woman could face felony charges in a weekend overdose death. Sheboygan police say a 33-year-old woman overdosed Friday night and was rushed to Sheboygan Memorial Hospital where she died Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Legacy Jones

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 17, 2008
I dont think she should be charged. She was just trying to help a friend and with Methadone, she must have needed it

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 17, 2008
Are you serious? I think I will give me friend some insulin because I think they need it. No matter what anything given out by a clinic should be used by the prescribed person, not pass it around.

Why couldnt the person who needed it go get it themselves.

Since: Apr 08

Currently in MN. Orig. from NJ

#3 Nov 17, 2008
Everyone needs a friend like this. Someone who will share their most potent medication with you.

::eyeroll::
icepick

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 17, 2008
"stupid is as stupid does"... that's what happens to drug addicts... DUH
john

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 17, 2008
Why is this even a news item? Ho hum.....
Mrs H

Concord, NC

#6 Nov 17, 2008
When one takes drugs they can expect it might kill them.
Wild lover

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Nov 17, 2008
and now, more from Wisconsin
jake

Maple Grove, MN

#8 Nov 17, 2008
only in wisconsin. what i think is funny that she could have just went to a methadone clinic for free and got her own stuff. and i bet alot of people dont know that if your a heroin addict the government will give u a EBT card for food money and they even give u cash to get more drugs too lol.
Diane

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2008
Maybe this 25 year old stole the drug from a person who is attempting recovery and sold it to her "friend". Jails, institutions, death. That is what untreated addiction does.

“Who, me?”

Since: Jun 08

Amery

#10 Nov 18, 2008
jake wrote:
only in wisconsin. what i think is funny that she could have just went to a methadone clinic for free and got her own stuff. and i bet alot of people dont know that if your a heroin addict the government will give u a EBT card for food money and they even give u cash to get more drugs too lol.
So....no one in Minnesota ever gave prescription drugs to a friend?
Grow up and realize Wisconsin doesn't hold a monopoly on dumb.

“Who, me?”

Since: Jun 08

Amery

#11 Nov 18, 2008
Wild lover wrote:
and now, more from Wisconsin
Implying what? That nothing like this happens in Minnesota?
jones

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Dec 4, 2008
Hey, this isnt news, its called thinning the herd. No tears shed on this one, its just too bad they both didnt go. What a waste and drain on our tax dollars now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leeann and Nathan Schirmer (Feb '15) Aug 20 Semper Fi 4
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News The Latest: Trump continues full-court press in... Apr '16 bottlecap 2
USA Being Bankrupted by Immigration Legal & Il... Mar '16 Vote For Trump 3
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 2
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1

Sheboygan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance