Anti Repug

Eau Claire, WI

#7198 Jan 27, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
The only thing you nailed was to show how stupid you were. While Bush was not the best candidate to be on the ballot, he was a much better candidate than Al "I will con the people with global warming" Gore or
John "I'll for for it and against it" Kerry. He was a far better candidate than Barack Hussein "I have never held a leadership post in my life" Obama.
I am more of a write-in type of guy, neither party leadership has caught my interest the last several years. While I appreciate Ted Cruz standing up against ObamaNoCare, his strategy was a losing one that only hurt the message. Since Ronald Reagan, there has been a real lack of leadership on the right, and since Clinton, the left.
Right now, the only potential leadership is for the Democrats is Hillary Clinton, who is just way too conceited and brusk. On the right Bobby Jindal and Scott Walker get the job done, but have to fight the main stream media to get any good attention.
Right wing tea bagger? I think so. Yea,Bush lied a killed 6000 americans he sent to a fake war. He also had 3000 Americans killed on the republicans watch. I think his administration of war criminals should be procecuted.Nmae one republican president in the last 50 year that has balanced the budget and had a surplus. You can't because their are none.
So you are the one showing just how stupid you are.
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

#7199 Jan 27, 2014
Anti Repug wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing tea bagger? I think so.
Again, you prove your arrogance and stupidity (BTW- way to keep it classy). Am I to assume that since you are attacking me as a TEA Partier that you are a big government Socialist/Communist? Or are you simply a government moocher that hears Barack Hussein Obama say "free stuff" every time he opens his mouth?

As far as Bush's war on terror, do you remember the World Trade Center? Do you remember 9/11? Do you remember the war on terror? Have you forgotten so soon? I would have been happy as hell to stay out of the Middle East, but what Al-Qaeda pulled, with Taliban and other terror group support, had to be answered, swiftly and decisively. Winning the war was easy...winning the peace is a lot harder!!!
Anti Anti

Eau Claire, WI

#7200 Jan 27, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you prove your arrogance and stupidity (BTW- way to keep it classy). Am I to assume that since you are attacking me as a TEA Partier that you are a big government Socialist/Communist? Or are you simply a government moocher that hears Barack Hussein Obama say "free stuff" every time he opens his mouth?
As far as Bush's war on terror, do you remember the World Trade Center? Do you remember 9/11? Do you remember the war on terror? Have you forgotten so soon? I would have been happy as hell to stay out of the Middle East, but what Al-Qaeda pulled, with Taliban and other terror group support, had to be answered, swiftly and decisively. Winning the war was easy...winning the peace is a lot harder!!!
Have you forgotten the lies. Where was your outrage then? Osama bin Laden was not associated with Iraq,Fact.I love the way the oil of Iraq paid for the war. Did you forget ,like Bush and Cheney? They were told that the attacks were being planned and chose to lose that information in the shuffle. For what reasons? Amd don't lecture me on being classy,I don't have a reason when I'm talking to an idiot. As fot the Koch brothers inventedTea Baggers. If you think they invented the Tea Party to protect you rights.You are a special kind of stupid
Zipp the Twit

Rio, WI

#7201 Jan 27, 2014
Anti Anti wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you forgotten the lies. Where was your outrage ? Did you forget I like to have sex with my sister/ mom. For what reasons? Don't lecture me on being classy,I don't have a reason when I'm an idiot. I am a special kind of stupid.
Whoa!
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

#7204 Jan 28, 2014
Anti-whatever-you-are-going-to -call-yourself-next, you are way off topic. This discussion is about Governor Scott Walker, not Bush. Interesting to see that you still want to blame him for everything five years after he left office. Perhaps you are one of Barack Hussein Obama's many, many, many minions out on his standard distract and destroy missions.

BTW- you want to talk about lies:
"The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"
“No more Illegal Wire Tapping of American Citizens”
ObamaNoCare will “Lower health care premiums by $2,500”

and Politifacts lie of the year “You can keep your current plan”
pro repub annihilation

Eau Claire, WI

#7205 Jan 28, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
Anti-whatever-you-are-going-to -call-yourself-next, you are way off topic. This discussion is about Governor Scott Walker, not Bush. Interesting to see that you still want to blame him for everything five years after he left office. Perhaps you are one of Barack Hussein Obama's many, many, many minions out on his standard distract and destroy missions.
BTW- you want to talk about lies:
"The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"
“No more Illegal Wire Tapping of American Citizens”
ObamaNoCare will “Lower health care premiums by $2,500”
and Politifacts lie of the year “You can keep your current plan”
Bite me fascist
me too

Eau Claire, WI

#7207 Jan 29, 2014
Zipp the Twit wrote:
<quoted text> Whoa!
fruck you
Zipp the Twit

Rio, WI

#7208 Jan 29, 2014
me too wrote:
<quoted text>
fruck you mom
Say hello to your sister/mom, "one tooth".
Im a retarded repug

Eau Claire, WI

#7210 Jan 29, 2014
This is fun isn't it little boy. When you maybe graduate kindergarten,at the religous school you go to. Then you can wrap your ignorance in the flag and your fantasy religion.

Choose Reality---Humanism
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

#7211 Jan 29, 2014
Well, I guess our friend from Eau Claire has gotten to the point of issuing stupid insults since he has nothing of substance to add. No wonder Wisconsin was in such bad shape before Governor Walker took office.
Saul

Eau Claire, WI

#7213 Jan 30, 2014
Right Wingnuts are funny they take the bait everytime
WTF

Eau Claire, WI

#7214 Feb 4, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you prove your arrogance and stupidity (BTW- way to keep it classy). Am I to assume that since you are attacking me as a TEA Partier that you are a big government Socialist/Communist? Or are you simply a government moocher that hears Barack Hussein Obama say "free stuff" every time he opens his mouth?
As far as Bush's war on terror, do you remember the World Trade Center? Do you remember 9/11? Do you remember the war on terror? Have you forgotten so soon? I would have been happy as hell to stay out of the Middle East, but what Al-Qaeda pulled, with Taliban and other terror group support, had to be answered, swiftly and decisively. Winning the war was easy...winning the peace is a lot harder!!!
I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7215 Feb 4, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
The only thing you nailed was to show how stupid you were. While Bush was not the best candidate to be on the ballot, he was a much better candidate than Al "I will con the people with global warming" Gore or
John "I'll for for it and against it" Kerry. He was a far better candidate than Barack Hussein "I have never held a leadership post in my life" Obama.
I am more of a write-in type of guy, neither party leadership has caught my interest the last several years. While I appreciate Ted Cruz standing up against ObamaNoCare, his strategy was a losing one that only hurt the message. Since Ronald Reagan, there has been a real lack of leadership on the right, and since Clinton, the left.
Right now, the only potential leadership is for the Democrats is Hillary Clinton, who is just way too conceited and brusk. On the right Bobby Jindal and Scott Walker get the job done, but have to fight the main stream media to get any good attention.
I Actually never voted in my life for any lead delegate. I was on the Carl Perkins Vocational Educational Act Advisory Funding Committee board for 2 years active and 2 non-active. Realizing after a couple days I can Capsize any buisiness adventures and secondary funding embesselment scams form Politcal and bank promisary payments, under the table in a safe location.

Although- I did vote to impeach President Bush, Audit of civilan inquiry and arrests were not going into administration for 25 years after the date of event IF the wtiness or victim is still alive, as all medical recovery and pain allocations Mayorial rule to vote out restitution and embessel the victims accountability and wtiness protection and leave them beatin raped and dismembered in society. DIsmanteling housing Life grants, research grants, property from Genetical recovery or geneology acknowledgements. Hidden factors excluded form Governmental Power and CIvil Servcie members foreplay on extra liberites to accoutns, transfering names of land deeds and accounts to Numerical entry that no one couold walk in any insitute with DNA proof of Name entitlments and went Unfunded for life with minimum funds. Police profiling and Unlawful contact without DIstrict Attorney and Judical PErmit to contact a US CIVILAN with authorization permit to 2 yes or no questions to assist their case and $250-$25,000 for answering their questions honestly. INstead they kill the victim or witness in Wisconsin. Feds run lobo in motels and bars and spend the protection clauses.

In permitting Gross negligence it was crimes agaist humanity and since no arrests and retitutions HE PERMITTED as others did before him, never being adult litigations and classified his assignment of harm perosnal accounts. SO I petitioned my signature to impeach because he was a thoughtless ass.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#7217 Feb 11, 2014
Scott Walker for Prez. of the world!!!!!!!!
olderguy50

La Crosse, WI

#7218 Feb 13, 2014
Walkers a crook
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7219 Feb 13, 2014
Erin Salon 's punishment erin salmon's punishment includes bEING banished from human society while other humans human girls in their 20s are free ERIN SALMON IS LOCKED UP CONFINEned incarcerated in prison while her friends party in Milwaukee on weekends or work at the Milwaukee athletic club erin salmon is locked in her cage or working at her menial demeaning prison job where she makes 40 cents a day erin salmon is punished with cavity searched her rectum anus vagina mouth are searched erin salmon is punished knowing while she is in prison some other girl has her job all erin salmon 's friends know she's in prison
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#7220 Feb 13, 2014
Scott Walker is brilliant and sweet as can be !!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxxoxo
Tea Party fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7221 Feb 13, 2014
it seems you guys are tax cut happy!
Bush tax cuts 2.6 trillion ,not paid for-supported by the GOP
Iraq war 2 trillion ,not paid for-supported by the GOP
Medicare Part D ,300Billion,not paid for -supported by the GOP
Extension of unemployment benefits 6 Billion,PAID for- filibustered by the GOP
What a bunch of a-holes
Tea Party fools

Eau Claire, WI

#7222 Feb 13, 2014
Who Tee Who wrote:
Scott Walker is brilliant and sweet as can be !!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxxoxo
Can you get any further up his azz?
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7223 Feb 15, 2014
WAS IT WORTH IT ERIN SALMON? WAS it worth going to prison the cavity searches the lesbian rapes the naked showers the confinement the being in prison while other young women your age are free was it worth the pain the humiliation was it worth being led away in handcuffs as your family cried was it worth it for a night of drinking taking shots you can't do that anymore erin you're not FREE AND EVEN AFTER YOU ARE RELEASED IN AUGUST YOU still wont be completely free you wont be able to drive you'll be under curfew you wont be able to leave the state without permission you wont be able to drink alcohol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fischer's Fleet Service Inc Apr 10 tyler 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel LeMahieu as State Asse... (Aug '12) Apr 9 Raymond Peterson 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Steve Kestell as State Assemb... (Aug '12) Apr 9 Raymond Peterson 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Endsley as State Assembl... (Aug '12) Apr 9 Raymond Peterson 5
Leeann and Nathan Schirmer Feb '15 Semper Fi 1
News Amazing Broncos house in Packers country Jan '15 Kubiak Loves Cypress 6
News Reuben 'Ben' R. Robley (Apr '11) Jan '15 Vicki 2
More from around the web

Sheboygan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]