First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NOT a Juedes supporter

Milwaukee, WI

#21 Jan 8, 2007
Very well said "Senior Student." If people really believe that this Neanderthal cares about the student athlete, they are dead wrong. He cares about himself. He about "HIS" record. Idiot, it isn't about you. It's about the kids. He should have been fired long ago. It is sickening to see members of a community stick up for a football coach and they won't even support the school in referendums aimed at providing better educational opportunities for the students. You should all be ashamed of yourselves! It is unfortunate that “Falcon Pride” isn’t as passionate about learning and teaching as they are about supporting a coach using threats and intimidation tactics.
What

Fond Du Lac, WI

#22 Jan 10, 2007
What threats and intimidation tactics? you must be crazy! did your kid not play or what? or did he get hurt and quit?
What NOT

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Mar 11, 2007
What wrote:
What threats and intimidation tactics? you must be crazy! did your kid not play or what? or did he get hurt and quit?
Dan taught you well -- don't address the issues or hold someone accountable. Intimidate and deny the truth. As long as you win no one will care.
Lessons Learned

Loganville, GA

#24 Sep 27, 2007
Falls football fan wrote:
I would like to first say, I do not have strong feelings either way about Dan Juedes. He is without question a great coach, maybe one of the best ever. However, rumors are swirling about how he wants to get rid of the United Football League in Falls. Reason being is that the varstiy is losing because Falls does not have travelling teams, so we are falling behind the competition. Plymouth doesn't have one either, what's the excuse for that loss? Maybe the coach should look inside the high school's program first, before he looks outside of it. The offenses he has run the past 6-7 years have been taylored made to showcase his sons, and to get them noticed by colleges, it's been pretty obvious. Before his sons were in high school he ran a run orientated offense. Ground Juedes if you will. A lot of time it was run-run-run-punt. Now it's air it out and let my son run on the majority of plays. You can't dispute the facts, go back and look at the stats. Let's just leave United Football alone, Coach Juedes. Coaches, parents, refs, and the kids get alot of enjoyment out of it. Nobody gets cut, and everyone plays. For some kids, it's the only time they will ever play football. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. We all support your team, win or lose, so don't put the blame on someone else, please.
If you'd paid attention, Coach Juedes changed his offense constantly during the 90s to suit the players he had. Why would it be surprising at all that he'd start passing a few more times per game when he had the players to do so? He won a state championship by changing the offense for crying out loud. But you have to question his motives for doing so? Maybe you should pay attention to what happened as a result of the changing offense. He's clearly open to change, and the fact that he suggests some things need to change to remain competitive doesn't mean he has ulterior motives this time either.

And for the folks saying that he doesn't have any ethics, you really need to get a clue. He taught me some of the most important lessons I've ever learned...self-confidence, work ethic and competition. If you didn't learn anything from him, because it certainly wasn't because he didn't want to teach it to you. It was more likely because you didn't want to listen.
rediculous

Carol Stream, IL

#25 Dec 10, 2007
What i dont seem to understand is how you can all say he is such a bad coach when a lot of you haven't had him as a coach. You dont know what goes on in practice or in school for that matter. He has got to be the most sports knowledgable person i have ever met. He changed the offense around for the benefit of the team. He may have changed the offense to somewhat circulate around Jake, but lets be real here, Jake was the best on that team. Do you see anyone else playing D2 football right now. Dont get me wrong, the other players were good. But dont you see it was maybe a smart move to work it around his son, the quarterback.
joke

Caledonia, IL

#26 Dec 20, 2011
dude he got cut and that program doesn't exist anymore Danny J is 30 years in the past he was honestly a horrible person the best player i ever saw was Pat Seifert and he pissed him off so much he quiet!! i heard he called Dan webber a head case to several D1 and D2 recruiters and didn't even use a guy like Jeff Geltmeyer because he was too big lets face it the guys a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazing Broncos house in Packers country Jan 21 Kubiak Loves Cypress 6
Reuben 'Ben' R. Robley (Apr '11) Jan 14 Vicki 2
Man charged with child enticement (Mar '07) Jan 9 dayton OH 15
Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Dec '14 dloser420 67
Debate: Marijuana - Sheboygan, WI (Sep '10) Dec '14 Rib 31
housing authority neglect Dec '14 troy 1
NASA Powerlifting and Wisconsin Powerlifting Dec '14 True Story 2
Sheboygan Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sheboygan Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet