Senior Activity Center of Sheboygan I...

Senior Activity Center of Sheboygan Invites you!

Posted in the Sheboygan Falls Forum

Chamness Group

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Feb 16, 2009
The Senior Activity Center of Sheboygan would like to invite YOU and all Sheboygan community residents to participate in upcoming World Cafe community focus groups!

The purpose of the focus groups is to learn about the community's ideas, thoughts and perceptions about a potentially expanded senior/active adult center in Sheboygan. We hope to discover what kinds of features, programs, design and other elements residents would find most useful. We really want this to be an inclusive idea generating process.

World Cafe Sessions will be held on (and light refreshments provided):
Tuesday, March 10th, 7:30AM-9:30AM
Landmark Square
930 N.6th St., Sheboygan
Tuesday, March 10th, 5:30PM-7:30PM
Grace Episcopal Church
630 Ontario Ave., Sheboygan
Thursday, March 12th, 5:30PM-7:30PM
Deland Park Pavilion
715 Broughton Drive, Sheboygan

Community members that are interested in attending or have questions please email [email protected]
RSVP by MARCH 6th by emailing [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoffman's At Riverdale - Chocolate Chiffon Pie ... (Nov '13) Sep 30 betty 4
News Not just fluff and buff: Spas emphasize wellnes... Sep '17 Felix Goebbels 2
Spark Jul '17 robert 1
Shopping in Sheboygan Jun '17 Sabu 1
News Weissler, Joseph B. (Dec '08) Mar '17 Geo k Weissler 2
News What's the status of the Plymouth-to-Kohler rai... (Jun '14) Jun '14 DC railroad buff ... 1
News Three brothers allowed to play basketball Frida... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Kevin E Washington 1

Sheboygan Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheboygan Falls Mortgages