Considering moving family to Sheboygan Falls

Posted in the Sheboygan Falls Forum

David S

Pasadena, CA

#1 Apr 21, 2013
My wife and I are considering moving to Sheboygan Falls this year though we may not have a chance to visit first and are very interested in hearing about the area from those who live there or have lived there in the past. We currently live in Southern California and are looking for a much slower pace and more space, somewhere with plenty of nature and clean air, where the people are friendly and the area is clean, safe and inexpensive with a good housing market - a good place to raise a family. We're looking for small-town life though within reach of a big enough city that stores, fun things to do, restaurants, etc. would be in reach (e.g. health food stores, museums or the like, etc.). From what I've found on the Internet, and based on the fact that my wife was born and raised in Wisconsin and we're interested to be back in Wisconsin closer to family, Sheboygan Falls sounds like a perfect fit.

Any information or insight that anybody could offer would be much appreciated.
molke

Payson, AZ

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Check the demographics on any city or town:

city-data. com

*Will you miss the mexicoons?
David

Pasadena, CA

#3 Apr 21, 2013
molke wrote:
Check the demographics on any city or town:
city-data. com
*Will you miss the mexicoons?
Molke,

In regards to your closing question, over the course of the many years that I've lived here I've made several friends that happen to be Latino. Though it's a departure from the intended topic, why do you stand in condemnation of your Latino brothers and sisters? Do you suppose you'd feel the same way if you had born into this life as a Latino?

Regards,
David

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fischer's Fleet Service Inc Apr 10 tyler 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel LeMahieu as State Asse... (Aug '12) Apr 9 Raymond Peterson 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Steve Kestell as State Assemb... (Aug '12) Apr 9 Raymond Peterson 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Endsley as State Assembl... (Aug '12) Apr 9 Raymond Peterson 5
Leeann and Nathan Schirmer Feb '15 Semper Fi 1
News Amazing Broncos house in Packers country Jan '15 Kubiak Loves Cypress 6
News Reuben 'Ben' R. Robley (Apr '11) Jan '15 Vicki 2
More from around the web

Sheboygan Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]