Arto Tapio Jarvensivu

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Jan 28, 2011, titled Arto Tapio Jarvensivu. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Arto Tapio J rvensivu, of W6721 Cedar View Drive, Elkhart Lake, passed away at the age of 71 on Sunday, January 16 at the Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice in Sheboygan Falls after a long, courageous battle with cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Tim Gorges

Sheboygan, WI

#1 Feb 13, 2011
I knew Arto when I was a young man, and dating his beautiful daughter Johanna. Arto was strong, yet often silent, and I had a lot of respect for him. He was the patriarch of a wonderful family, and I offer my condolences to Pirkko, Johanna, and little Alina.
Rest in peace, Arto Jarvensivu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Sheboygan, WI (Sep '10) Nov 18 Ellen Ott 32
MOve that plant offshore Nov 16 Dawn 1
Sheboygan housing Oct '15 kylum90 1
Nude Swimming Classes in Sheboygan (Nov '11) Sep '15 dave 24
News State must be proactive to replenish tomorrow's... Aug '15 USA Today 1
News Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Jul '15 GDFBDSF 67
News What's the status of the Plymouth-to-Kohler rai... (Jun '14) Jun '14 DC railroad buff ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheboygan Falls Mortgages