|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
You a masterbater alright! Your so f---ing stupid. Scotty eats shit just like you. Just like you he likes his right out of the tap.faschist marxist plutocrat shit eating dog.You know nothing of America you just sit on you dead butt and scream about how life has gone by you,because just like your momma says "He is a terrible drunk". Arrogance and stupidity are your best traits you f---king drunk.
By the way Good by and I hope you die a terrible death from your drunken fog. My nads in your mouth and please don't gag this time.
Scott Walker will bitch slap those little dems in Madison. Maybe Vinehought can srubb the toilet in Walkers office. If Walkers spaniel dumps a load on the carpet you can have that for dinner.Bahahahahahaha!
Your puppet Master WTW

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
is that all you got? drunken hoar! You look foolish little girl.
You must have a problem with drunks,I don't drink,Scott Walker is not a drinker. Maybe you are a drunk? You can be a drunk'n sot if you wish,no matter to me. But get out of the way of the hard working ,industrious,republicans who are moving this wonderful state foreward. "Recall Walker"! Bahahahahahahahahaha! How did that work for ya! I fart in your face, cuz you know your place.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Your puppet Master WTW wrote:
<quoted text>Scott Walker will bitch slap those little dems in Madison. Maybe Vinehought can srubb the toilet in Walkers office. If Walkers spaniel dumps a load on the carpet you can have that for dinner.Bahahahahahaha!
Your angry? I know. It's because you can't get an erection without the feel od chest hair on your back.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ya , nananana I know you are but what am I?
I guess anyone has to speak in the language you ubderstand. YOU are a drunken sot, your neighbors and mom say so.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Your puppet Master WTW wrote:
<quoted text>You must have a problem with drunks,I don't drink,Scott Walker is not a drinker. Maybe you are a drunk? You can be a drunk'n sot if you wish,no matter to me. But get out of the way of the hard working ,industrious,republicans who are moving this wonderful state foreward. "Recall Walker"! Bahahahahahahahahaha! How did that work for ya! I fart in your face, cuz you know your place.
Is that it? The best you can do?
Tea Bags on your chin,is it true that you can't get an erection without feeling chest hair on your back?That's why you love baggin' so much.
I unscrew your head to dip the shit out.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is that it? The best you can do? Bring on the boar pig!
Tea Bags on my chin,is all I have in life.I'ts true that I can't get an erection without feeling hog hair on my back? That's why I live stock so much.
I screw my sister/mom every day.
I hope we don't have to give up Scott Walker up as governor to make a run and win as Prez. But I'm sure it will happen. Putting Wisc. back on track,and kicking the welfare trash down the road. Get out of our state and stay out "teat boy". Hard working people love Wisc.!!!!!
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Maybe the teachers can jig for nickels with zippy on the street corners,Bahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa hahah!!!!!!!!!! Get out and stay out teat boy.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
Maybe the teachers can jig for nickels with zippy on the street corners,Bahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa hahah!!!!!!!!!! Get out and stay out teat boy.
By looking at your posts,I see that teachers had no impact on your life.
Your as dumb as the day is long.
Scott(I eat my own shit) Walker as Prez? You are a little boy in a mans world. So leave this world where you have no friends.
Corporate trash such as yourself should just suck my nads like you always do. Scotty is someone that would never be President,he is too f---ing stupid,like you.Besides he is liar ,cheat swindler and blows the Koch brothers for free.If he can get your head out of the way long enough.
So little man,my teabags on your chin. Where does that leave the banana,you small minded neanderthal. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

This is fun,but I think I'll drop you and this forum.
One last thing, Tea Baggers are shit,and they should all dive into their underground bunkers and be very afraid of the black helicopters and drink their own urine to improve their breath.
I feel sorry for you,like seeing a trainwreck, I have pity on you and your family. But what goes around comes around. So you will pay for your narcissistic ways.
One more time my bags on your chin now lick the sweat off,little girl Whootea. I'm sorry did that offend your vagina.
So long loser. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

This is fun,but I think I'll drop you and this forum.
One last thing, Tea Baggers are shit,and they should all dive into their underground bunkers and be very afraid of the black helicopters and drink their own urine to improve their breath.
I feel sorry for you,like seeing a trainwreck, I have pity on you and your family. But what goes around comes around. So you will pay for your narcissistic ways.
One more time my bags on your chin now lick the sweat off,little girl Whootea. I'm sorry did that offend your vagina.
So long loser. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha
Now stay off this thread,or I will bitch slap you again,teat boy
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Your a coward
Forg

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I'm horny
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

zipp wrote:
Bahaha!
So, fat head or big toe, or whatever, you disregard the truth of Walker's cuts and decimation? You know that he cuts the poor and strips their healthcare, including children. Do you write this off as just a bunch of slackers? Disposable people? Just like the infamous statements of a Charles Dickens classic character, "If their going to die then they had better do it and decrease the surface population!" or perhaps you would say, "Are their no prisons? No workhouses?"
Who does that sound like? Take a look in the mirror who tee who!
There are only crying welfare parasites that want other people to carry thier crying lazy asses.
ooops

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>There are only crying welfare parasites that want other people to carry thier crying lazy asses.
You are an ignorant Tea Bagging fool. You have the intelligence of a small ,very small child.
Ganderfloop

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant Tea Bagging fool. You have the intelligence of a small ,very small child.
Scott Walker is so very smart, he will pull out the Slack for people who are not so bright!!!! Thank God we have him as our Gov.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Rick ol and Gold and Radio Dj Delilah. These people went missing persons pre 1960s.

Supposedly rick was beatin to almost dead and put in a box walked dwon to the railroad tracks and on a train to a asylum outside of Verona Bellville or something. Delilah was there as well beatin drugged and raped Fundiers and owner and a couple janitors. Rick fought again, and they died there.

Soceity has been out of sorts with FBI agents that looked like them and took over their jobs during the investigations. Now they assumed work and life and indicate it only took them 2 weeks to defect so they were out of commition and put in retirement civilan sector and remained to work their years there.

Weird stuff huh?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

The real delilah was in her late 20s early 30s when my father was a preteen prior to joinging the Navy. He listened to her on the radio when he was a kid, he is in his 70s now
Who Tee who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You don't know me, and can't have sex with me. I only have sex with my sister Mom. My Dad is also my Grampa.
Bags to the chin for my Sister-Mom,which is the way my family works.Bags to the chin Mom,Slurping sounds by you are appreciated.
You are one sick creepy pile of steam'n dog crap!!!!!!!
Just saying

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

who="Who Tee who"]<quoted text>I love balls in my mouth, especially sweaty ones. Did you know my mother is still trying to abort me. When I take it in the butt ,I think of Scott Walker and his plans for Wisconsin. I love animal sex so much ,I got a job at the zoo. Did you know,that everyone else is stupid ,but me? Any post I have after this one are lies.My sister,the one that works as a prostitute, is really a man. Did I tell you everyone else is really stupid,except me? I beleive the people of Wisconsin should just bend over and take it from Scottie, just like I do at the Greek sauna. Oh yea,have I told you how smart I am? Have you seen my father? I don't know who he is. He must have been very smart,because I sure am. I think he was a small animal,because I LOVE I mean really LOVE small animals./QUOTE]
Kanipkanop

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Just saying wrote:
Repub ruler of the world"]<quoted text>I love balls in my mouth, especially sweaty ones. Did you know my mother is still trying to abort me. When I take it in the butt ,I think of Scott Walker and his plans for Wisconsin. I love animal sex so much ,I got a job at the zoo. Did you know,that everyone else is stupid ,but me? Any post I have after this one are lies.My sister,the one that works as a prostitute, is really a man. Did I tell you everyone else is really stupid,except me? I beleive the people of Wisconsin should just bend over and take it from Scottie, just like I do at the Greek sauna. Oh yea,have I told you how smart I am? Have you seen my father? I don't know who he is. He must have been very smart,because I sure am. I think he was a small animal,because I LOVE I mean really LOVE small animals./QUOTE]
Whoa! I mean Whoa,get some help person ,please!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sheboygan Falls Discussions

Search the Sheboygan Falls Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Asher Heinnerman - Smart Feller' or Fart Smeller? Jul 16 Stinky Faye 1
Frank from Fountain Park motel in sheboygan wis Jul 12 curious 1
Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Jul 3 chiraq 63
What's the status of the Plymouth-to-Kohler rai... Jun '14 DC railroad buff Marks 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Man charged with child enticement (Mar '07) May '14 amy 14
•••
•••
•••
Sheboygan Falls Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sheboygan Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••