Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Sheboygan Falls Forum

Comments (Page 305)

Showing posts 6,081 - 6,100 of6,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KJS wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The reason (if they are against it} is because there is no money to support it. Don't blame it on the republicans, put the blame where it belongs. Our economy was in the tank before Walker and he is trying to get it back on track. He has gotten a great start, even with opposition. Democrats want it to go back to the same old way.
Now tell me? How is the high speed rail system going to create jobs? You have been listening to the wrong people. Trains don't create jobs, people do, and until our economy gets better and Walker is still the Governor there will be no high speed rail.
Yea, and mines don't create jobs people do. What about the money Walker semt back or did not accept for the rail?
Walker doesn't create jobs people do.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

repub ruler of the world wrote:
Boy talk about a government cry baby. And ignorant too.
Did you forget that I'm the one that said they are all crooked,but you think you said it?
I'm a pig f---ing idiot, and I'm going out to the barn and have sex with my old brood sow. Oh wait a minute,,,that old brood sow is my mom.
Good grief,dude, stop already!!!!!!!!
Zipptard

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yea, and mines don't create jobs people do. What about the money Walker semt back or did not accept for the rail?
Walker doesn't create jobs people do.
Why would a goverment teat boy like you care about jobs?????? You don't work,,,,,,,remember? You just ride on the tax payers back,remember? Other people work not you.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Zipptard wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a goverment teat boy like you care about jobs?????? You don't work,,,,,,,remember? You just ride on the tax payers back,remember? Other people work not you.
you don't know me. your just a scab on my butt. On the sore from you licking too much.
bags to the chin Who Teabag,which is becoming irrelevant as we speak. Because the mainstream repubs are not going to follow your retarded asses,or let you become the reighning leaders.
So long fools.
Bags to the chin Teabaggers.Slurping sounds by you are appreciated.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief,dude, stop already!!!!!!!!
Hey I saw your mom in the barn,spreading for the donkey. I've seen old stagovies of her and her donkey. You must be the result .
Teabags on your face foolBaHAHAHAHA
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Oh by the Whoteabag your still a drunk like your neighbors say.
Zipptard

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>
Hey Did you see my mom in the barn,spreading for the donkey. She has been in many old stag movies,with her donkey. I'm so proud.
Please go to another forum,you will fit in better!!!!!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I love nads in my mouth sooo much, that I can suck my own.Have you seen my Mom, she went to work on the corner last night,and we haven't seen her?
Oh, the heck with her she is too old to make good money anyway.
If someone could please tell me where I can suck balls for free.

C'mon man ,I've met your Mom,73 is not too old to spread her legs.
And by the way go to the Park and sit in the toilet stall,you can meet new friends there.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Still the same old drunk,I see
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Zipptard wrote:
<quoted text> Please can I go to another park bathroomwhere I fit in better!!!!!
You should be ashamed!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Zipptard wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a goverment teat boy like me care about jobs?????? I don't work,,,,,,,remember? I just ride on the tax payers back,remember? Other people work not me. By the way where can I have sex with boys?
Boy are you ever playing the system.But a Teabagger is always a Teabagger.Please get help. We all know you are not intelligent enough to get a job. But there must be something a 50 year old momma's boy can do.I know you can clean my teabags with your tongue. Bagger Bagger on my nuts. I ask again where would that leave the banana? Bags on your chin ,little insignificant man.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I love you dude,don't stop thats my butt!!!!!!!!
you need vasiline,lover boy
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Who Tea Who wrote:
<quoted text>Please get me some help, I need to find a little animal,just for sex.
Boy you just won't quit!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Johnson is a very sexy self made business man. Never took anything from anyone just sperm. Now he is a federal level Senator. But I would drink sperm for you just like Ron Johnson. Do something with my life? I can't quit crying over other peoples success in life. Oh! by the way, My shit in my mouth tastes like a Tea Bag
Quit now. You should just get help
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Don't like it when someone willing to call your hand. Lie,cheat steal that's my Teabag boy.
Your Master Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>
they're all crooked you dumbazz, just which one will help you and not focus entirely on the one that gave them the money. Your pathetic little group is more worried about stopping the Prez than fighting for the people.
He has populist message all yours is is cry,cry,cry,sob sob,where is the money Walker promised me for screwing the entire state.
You and your brethren are nazis and want to rig the elections. How is that for the American way, you faschist.
American Way you say!!!!!!! Thats Rich !!!! You are the Twink who wants a one party communist society.Pol Pot piece of Crap.
Your Master Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Scott Walker with his Republican Senate,and Assembly now rules in Madison.
Your Master Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>
I love terds in my mouth sooo much, that I can eat my own.Have you seen my Sister/Mom, she went to work on the corner last night,and we haven't seen her?
Oh, what the heck I have sex with her anyway. If someone could please tell me where I can Find my dad the town drunk.And by the way go to the Park and sit in the toilet stall,I meet new friends there.
Oh you are fine,just fine!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Your Master Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>American Way you say!!!!!!! Thats Rich !!!! You are the Twink who wants a one party communist society.Pol Pot piece of Crap.
You a masterbater alright! Your so f---ing stupid. Scotty eats shit just like you. Just like you he likes his right out of the tap.faschist marxist plutocrat shit eating dog.You know nothing of America you just sit on you dead butt and scream about how life has gone by you,because just like your momma says "He is a terrible drunk". Arrogance and stupidity are your best traits you f---king drunk.
By the way Good by and I hope you die a terrible death from your drunken fog. My nads in your mouth and please don't gag this time.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Your Master Who Tee Who wrote:
Scott Walker with his Republican Senate,and Assembly now rules in Madison.
is that all you got? drunken hoar! You look foolish little girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,081 - 6,100 of6,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sheboygan Falls Discussions

Search the Sheboygan Falls Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Jul 3 chiraq 63
What's the status of the Plymouth-to-Kohler rai... Jun 14 DC railroad buff Marks 1
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jun 12 Slam 449
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun 12 Judge 88
Man charged with child enticement (Mar '07) May '14 amy 14
Review: Lakeland Chiropractic Oostburg (Jun '13) May '14 GreenMan0123 2
Debate: Marijuana - Sheboygan, WI (Sep '10) Apr '14 John 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sheboygan Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000