repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6380 Jan 22, 2013
zipp wrote:
Isn't something to imagine that if we could go back in time to the civil war, Whooters would likely be on the side of the confederacy. He would be on the wrong side then and he's on the wrong side now.
Funny some things never change..
ol' Who Tea would have been shot in the back running away.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6381 Jan 22, 2013
Made a Zippy in my pants wrote:
<quoted text>You're a good little Commie. Now get your cup-n- put on your little hat cuz your organ grinder master Brick obimma is getting ready to crank out another tune. eeh eck ow oo eck.
Really? neanderthal!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6382 Jan 22, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
" When PLUNDER becomes A WAY OF LIFE for a group of men,they create for themselves a LEGAL SYSTEM that authoizes it, and a MORAL CODE that glorifies it."
Frederic Bastiat
The Law (1860)
Debate this Who Tea the flying monkey.This man knew you almost 200 years ago.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#6383 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
115%? proof??????
Third world dictators donít even get 99% of the vote.

Prevented this

#6384 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
115%? proof??????
According to the Columbus Dispatch, one out of every five registered voters in Ohio is ineligible to vote. In at least two counties in Ohio, the number of registered voters exceeded the number of eligible adults who are of voting age. In northwestern Ohioís Wood County, there are 109 registered voters for every 100 people eligible to vote. An additional 31 of Ohioís 88 counties have voter registration rates over 90%, which most voting experts regard as suspicious. Obama miraculously won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland, and received over 99% of the vote where GOP inspectors were illegally removed.

Prevented this

#6385 Jan 23, 2013
because paying taxes is a sin, I hope we can live without proper roads, not enough first responders to fires and emergencys,or postal service, the plutocrats have already just about killed their jobs.
It takes really ignorant- say"Tea Party",people that think a society can run without taxes.
But they will pay taxes for a military to go "nation building" like presidunce GWBush.
How do you breathe? With your head so far up your azz.
Why should we be paying a bigger percentage for taxes? The roads are already there. Seems implausible that more money would be needed for maintenance than what was needed to actually start and finish the roads. You loon o ticks need to use your heads. O'bama sent a bunch of planes to Egypt-to do what? the muzzies hate us, want America destroyed and yet? he sends fighter jets to them. Yes the Mo bro hood. The postal service-what a joke. How is it that they can not make money? oh because they give bigger pensions than if the mail person was actually working...why can't the postal people save for their retirement like the rest of us? First responders to a fire or emergency is paid by the state or municipality--has nothing to do with the federal taxes being leveled against us. Why should we pay for illegals who are here illegally? make them citizens I guess--who cares? you certainly don't--otherwise you would be ticked that people can move here--never pay a dollar to this once great country-and YET get Social Security, medicare and medicaid. Wow!

Prevented this

#6386 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
at your local TEA BAGGER store. Next to the Boy George posters.
Thilly Goose
And just for the record--A TEA BAGGER is a male democrat that sucks another male democrats balls. It is a sexual act between two democrat homosexuals. I find your name calling to be racist against the poor gay male democrat. Really should you be talking about their sexual ball sucking? ewwwwwwwwwe.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6387 Jan 23, 2013
Those worries about a rigged election were given new urgency in The Ohio-based Free Press editor-in-chief Robert Fitrakis, also a Green Party candidate for Congress, announced plans to file a lawsuit later today seeking an immediate injunction against Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted and the ES&S manufacturer to halt the use of secretly installed, unauthorized "experimental" software in 39 counties' tabulators in an alleged violation of state election law. His attorney, Cliff Arnebeck, has also referred the case to the Cincinnati FBI for a criminal investigation. Arnebeck says, "It's a flagrant violation of the law. Before you add new software, you need approval of a state board. They are installing an uncertified, suspect software patch that interfaces between the a county's vote tabulation equipment and state tabulators."

He adds, "This may be criminal conduct. If they're not doing something wrong, why are they covering it up?"

As of this writing, this reporter's phone and email inquiries to the Secretary of State's office about the planned lawsuit, the FBI criminal referral or allegations of election law violations have not been returned.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6388 Jan 23, 2013
GOP Official John Husted has done a number of unsavory things which contributes to many problems and confusion. He of course is not the only Repub doing so. A famous tactic! commit atrocious acts of skulduggery and blame it on everyone else, especially the Democrats.
You can continue to bang the drum and investigate this matter all you want. In the end, you will still have to accept reality. Romney and Ryan's ideas were rejected by the majority of the electorate. The voters said no to cutting recipients of social security, medicare, and medicaid. They said no to overturning Roe v. Wade. They said no to extending tax cuts and breaks for people above $400,000 income, and so on.
The house republicans are lower in popularity than head lice. Why do you think this is?
The facts are that the 112th Congress was the lowest productivity congress ever. Included in their bag of tricks was to reject providing care for veterans, refuse to give aid for Hurricane Sandy, and posture on the fiscal cliff without offering any real solutions of their own.
Now some on your right-wing radio try to suggest that the 113th Congress refusing to raise the debt ceiling will do no harm to anything.
What a surprise! they lie..

Because of the actions of your party fetch, you are threatened with future extinction or irrelevance. What's the two words that all republicans hate to hear?
Answer: Buenos Dias?
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6389 Jan 23, 2013
It is ironic that a republican attempts to cry foul on voting fairness. Apparently you haven't paid attention but the GOP at local and national levels have been accused of more cases of voter suppression tactics, gerrymandering of districts, and out right fraud than any party ever will.

By the way, your "records" seem to be confabulated, as it is common knowledge that the Tea party participants were previously often referred to as tea baggers. This was until someone figured out that there was a scurrilous sexual connotation with that term and changed it to Tea Partyists. Many of us think that Tea Bag is a more appropriate term. Despite your personal definition, this was actually how it came to be.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6390 Jan 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And just for the record--A TEA BAGGER is a male democrat that sucks another male democrats balls. It is a sexual act between two democrat homosexuals. I find your name calling to be racist against the poor gay male democrat. Really should you be talking about their sexual ball sucking? ewwwwwwwwwe.
my bags your chin,Bagger
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6391 Jan 23, 2013
Hey Zipp, did you see Hillary spank "liverlips" Ron Johnson on TV?
He looked like a complete fool.
Bags to the chin liverlips
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6392 Jan 23, 2013
loved it. Ron Johnson Tea Bag!

Prevented this

#6393 Jan 24, 2013
zipp wrote:
It is ironic that a republican attempts to cry foul on voting fairness. Apparently you haven't paid attention but the GOP at local and national levels have been accused of more cases of voter suppression tactics, gerrymandering of districts, and out right fraud than any party ever will.
By the way, your "records" seem to be confabulated, as it is common knowledge that the Tea party participants were previously often referred to as tea baggers. This was until someone figured out that there was a scurrilous sexual connotation with that term and changed it to Tea Partyists. Many of us think that Tea Bag is a more appropriate term. Despite your personal definition, this was actually how it came to be.
I hope your grandmother drinks tea baggers cause that is where it started. Sending tea bags of tea, dirt bag.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6394 Jan 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your grandmother drinks tea baggers cause that is where it started. Sending tea bags of tea, dirt bag.
Thank you, Douche bag. Your opinions are waning in popularity, and how do you explain the 112th congress and the dismal reputation they have with the American people? Denying Hurricane relief and denying care for veterans? It's funny how many repubs idealize Ronald Regan as one of the great ones that should be emulated. It's funny because today's GOP has nothing in common with him. If he were around today, many of the right-wingers would call him too liberal based on his record. And that folks, is one of the big problems with today's GOP. They have followed the path of extremists as in the Tea Party. If you call yourself a conservative, how about taking a stand for common sense. The tea Party influence is ruining your party! Go ahead, don't believe me! Just watch what continues to happen.
I actually believe that we can be better off with a good two party system. Nonetheless, with the outrageous extremism that the GOP is spewing, it's doesn't look like it's going to happen. Today's GOP is not the party of Abraham Lincoln, nor the party of Ronald Regan. Today's GOP has an undertone of racism and intolerance, such as the birthers and the "legitimate rape" talkers. They portray themselves as the party that cares only for the rich. Go ahead, keep messing with the middle class, keep making cuts, keep worrying only about your own bank accounts. That is how a large portion of the electorate is seeing it.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6395 Jan 24, 2013
We can have either Democracy in this country,or we can have great wealth concentrared in the hands of a few,but we can't have both.

Louis Brandeis
Sureme court justice 1856-1941

Tea Bagger,He knew you beore you were born.
Be prepared the people prefer Dmocracy.

Bags to the chin old boy,operative word"boy"
Big Chief Koo Chee Koo

Oconto Falls, WI

#6396 Jan 24, 2013
We can have either Democracy in this country,or we can have great wealth concentrared in the hands of a few,but we can't have both.
Louis Brandeis
Sureme court justice 1856-1941
Tea Bagger,He knew you beore you were born.
Be prepared the people prefer Dmocracy.
Bags to the chin old boy,operative word"boy"
My shit on your dinner plate. It's your goverment teat intitlement. Now clean your plate welfare teat "Boy". My Shit on your chin while you wear a grin.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6397 Jan 24, 2013
Big chief cho che whooter who, didn't know you had that kind of fetishism, but I guess it doesn't surprise me. Guess you need some outlet to express yourself. God knows, its in a language that you understand. Sh*t!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6398 Jan 24, 2013
Big Chief Koo Chee Koo wrote:
<quoted text>My shit on your dinner plate. It's your goverment teat intitlement. Now clean your plate welfare teat "Boy". My Shit on your chin while you wear a grin.
Who taught the monkey how to type.
My bags on your chin , banana breath.
You know what , when you cry wolf too much. You lose the significance. Even with your childlike "gov't teat" rants you have no effectiveness. You are inconsiquential, you don't count. You are the best reason for retroactive abortion.Neanderthal!My bags on your chin with my banana in your mouth.BAHAHAHAHA
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6399 Jan 24, 2013
What of the 112th congress and the dismal reputation they have with the American people? Another step for the GOP winning elections?? Denying Hurricane relief and denying care for veterans? It's funny how many repubs idealize Ronald Regan as one of the great ones that should be emulated. It's funny because today's GOP has nothing in common with him. If he were around today, many of the right-wingers would call him too liberal based on his record. And that folks, is one of the big problems with today's GOP. They have followed the path of extremists, as in the Tea Party. If you call yourself a conservative, how about taking a stand for common sense. The tea Party influence is ruining your party! Go ahead, don't believe me! Just watch what continues to happen. I actually believe that we can be better off with a good two party system. Nonetheless, with the outrageous extremism that the GOP is spewing, it's doesn't look like it's going to happen. Today's GOP is not the party of Abraham Lincoln, nor the party of Ronald Regan. Today's GOP has an undertone of racism and intolerance, such as the birthers and the "legitimate rape" talkers. They portray themselves as the party that cares only for the rich. Go ahead, keep messing with the middle class, keep making cuts, keep worrying only about your own bank accounts. That is how a large portion of the electorate is seeing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Sheboygan, WI (Sep '10) Dec 17 Rib 31
housing authority neglect Dec 17 troy 1
NASA Powerlifting and Wisconsin Powerlifting Dec 12 True Story 2
Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Aug '14 Kin9 5horty 66
Hoffman's At Riverdale - Chocolate Chiffon Pie ... (Nov '13) Aug '14 Kay M 3
Pink spotted on riverfront 8/5 Aug '14 Riverside 1
Asher Heinnerman - Smart Feller' or Fart Smeller? Jul '14 Stinky Faye 1
Sheboygan Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web