Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#6131 Dec 13, 2012
zipp wrote:
Hey Whooters, in the immortal words of of dirty harry: "Your nothing but dogshit, and a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be stepped on and squashed, or dry up and blow away in the wind. So do yourself a favor, be careful where the dog shits ya."
Whoa .....Pontification on dog shit now??????? Good Grief get some help!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6132 Dec 13, 2012
Whooty my balls, your chin , remember?
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6133 Dec 13, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what you are cuz thats what you do,"parasitic goverment teat crybaby." Have to take a shot at the people that shop at good will also? Just shows what kind'a cloth you are cut from.
You are so redundant, can"t you formulate a decent insult?
Just remember OBAMA WON BAHAHAHAHAHA, AS A FRIEND ONCE SAID.
jUST KEEP MY TEABAGS ON YOUR NOSE,GOOOOD DOG.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6134 Dec 13, 2012
Where is old slack jaw McConnel from anyway? He looks like some sort of backwoods Whootie. Look at the man,he is pitiful. If I looked that absurd I'd be pissed too.
Just remember the GOP wants to turn this gov't into Sharia law.
How does that one sound Zipp? That my new rumor that I'm starting.

GOP = SHARIA LAW
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6135 Dec 13, 2012
Oh yeah, I forgot sharia law says "my balls have to be on your chin who tea who"
zipp

United States

#6136 Dec 13, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are hurling insults at people that shop at good will.Got a big hate for them too? No class at all. Ya got alot of anger "little boy."
No just insulting you. Thanks for the concern.
Now that you mention it, insults? You certainly never do that! Bahaha!
zipp

United States

#6137 Dec 13, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are hurling insults at people that shop at good will.Got a big hate for them too? No class at all. Ya got alot of anger "little boy."
Oh and by the way Whooters, as far as the little boy stuff; I'd be willing to bet I got ya by 40 lbs and at least 80 IQ points.

BAHAHA!
zipp

United States

#6138 Dec 13, 2012
Hey whootster, how long did it take for you to look up "pontification"? Or did someone else use that word around you? Huh? Admit it.

Bahaha!
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#6139 Dec 13, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>What a convoluted rant. You need help,alot of help! Please don't hurt any decent innocent people.
So are you saying he hurt your feelings? No worries about decent people!

Oh, zinger!!!
zipp

United States

#6140 Dec 13, 2012
Interesting development on the fiscal cliff. The GOP is proposing hundreds of billions of dollars in spending cuts. When asked to identify what the cuts are they will not respond. This is one of the big reasons they get a "no deal" response. Then they go out and say the president is stalling or not serious. What is going on here?
The truth is that if they made public what they want to cut, it would be terribly unpopular with the voters.
They are between a rock and a hard place. If Boehner agrees to Obamas deal he will pay the price with his own party. If he doesn't give in, he and others will pay a price with voters. What to do??
How about following the will of the voters like you were elected to do? Every day that goes by without a deal, the repubs are taking more of the blame. If they hold out and we go over the cliff, the GOP could be clobbered by the voters.
The president won the election! We all know that he campaigned on shared sacrifice and the taxes going up on the top 2% of income earners. Doesn't the GOP recognize this? What gives?
zipp

United States

#6141 Dec 13, 2012
Funnier still is that if in fact the GOP does get clobbered by the voters, the will sit back for months, years, or forever wondering what happened.

BAHAHA!
anon

Chicago, IL

#6142 Dec 14, 2012
repub ruler of the world wrote:
Where is old slack jaw McConnel from anyway? He looks like some sort of backwoods Whootie. Look at the man,he is pitiful. If I looked that absurd I'd be pissed too.
Just remember the GOP wants to turn this gov't into Sharia law.
How does that one sound Zipp? That my new rumor that I'm starting.
GOP = SHARIA LAW
Shari'a is an Arabic word meaning “path” or “way.” Today the term is used most commonly to mean “Islamic law,” the detailed system of religious law developed by Muslim scholars in the first three centuries of Islam and still in force among fundamentalists today.
Nonetheless, I will start honing my sword handling to settle some scores.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6143 Dec 14, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Shari'a is an Arabic word meaning “path” or “way.” Today the term is used most commonly to mean “Islamic law,” the detailed system of religious law developed by Muslim scholars in the first three centuries of Islam and still in force among fundamentalists today.
Nonetheless, I will start honing my sword handling to settle some scores.
I don't mean to slam muslims, but when you say sharia law around a red neck repulican they get all up in arms. It's fun to watch them and their convoluted ideals and ideas.
Take up your voting sword in 2014 and slay them.
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#6145 Dec 14, 2012
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way Whooters, as far as the little boy stuff; I'd be willing to bet I got ya by 140 lbs and at least 80 IQ points.
BAHAHA!
Your IQ is 80 and you weigh in at 340? Good grief get up and get a job.
zipp

United States

#6146 Dec 14, 2012
It's a horrible day for America with the sickening events at the Sandy Hook school in Connecticut. God bless to all those suffering unspeakable pain and to those who lost their lives. 20 innocent angels and 7 dedicated teachers.
EyeOpener

Kenosha, WI

#6147 Dec 15, 2012
zipp wrote:
It's a horrible day for America with the sickening events at the Sandy Hook school in Connecticut. God bless to all those suffering unspeakable pain and to those who lost their lives. 20 innocent angels and 7 dedicated teachers.
SOMEHOW this event was tailor-made for Obama to outlaw guns.
"Give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama."
-Jamie Foxx
"The only thing left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a third world dictator and put all these people(right-wingers) in jail."
-Harry Belafonte
“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
-B. Hussein Obama
"I believe Obama was born in Kenya."
-Pat Boone
"That Birth Certificate, or whatever it is, is a forgery."
-Donald Trump
"Looks like our Commander-in-Chief is an illegal-alien."
-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
"I believe Obama is the antichrist."
-Kevin Graham
zipp

Niles, IL

#6148 Dec 15, 2012
EyeOpener wrote:
<quoted text>SOMEHOW this event was tailor-made for Obama to outlaw guns.
-Jamie Foxx
"The only thing left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a third world dictator and put all these people(right-wingers) in jail."
-Harry Belafonte
“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
-B. Hussein Obama
-Pat Boone
-Donald Trump
-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
-Kevin Graham
Wow lot of stuff there! None of which I believe. I think they are going to place restrictions on firearms. As a competitive shooter, hunter, former sniper, and safety advocate, I would like to be involved in the think tank that drafts ideas so law abiding citizens can have access to what they want will restricting undesirable persons.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6151 Dec 15, 2012
EyeOpener wrote:
<quoted text>SOMEHOW this event was tailor-made for Obama to outlaw guns.
-Jamie Foxx
-Harry Belafonte
-B. Hussein Obama
-Pat Boone
-Donald Trump
-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
-Kevin Graham
paranoia strikes deep,into your life it will creep.It strikes when were always afraid,step out of line, the man comes and takes you away. Steven Stills
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6153 Dec 15, 2012
There are two large issues to address for the EyeOpeners post. I would like to cover them separately.
First: The issue of law-abiding citizens carrying the guns of law-enforcement. I must say that I do support the 2nd amendment, however there is also a more complex issue involved. If you talk about the right people having the guns they want, I agree. If you believe that arming citizens in the movie theater in Colorado, or arming the teachers of Sandy Hook is a way to prevent the carnage from happening, I don't completely agree. Here's why: Many of these law-abiding citizens to not have the training, conditioning, or experience to respond to a life & death tactical situation with a firearm. Trust me the difference between sport hunting or target plinking is wholly different from a tactical situation. There are many elements that go into this for law enforcement and military personnel.
Being able to acquire and engage human targets with deadly force, under extreme stress and with ones life on the line is something that takes extensive and specific training of a different kind. Not to mention the ability to control ones own stress reaction and emotion. Additionally, there is the aftermath and how to deal with it. Also there is the matter of being able to articulate it properly in court and document your actions. Furthermore, there is the matter of understanding the law well enough under a variety of circumstances in order to know when and how to use your weapon and make split decisions about that while under stress.
Understand that this is only parts of the overall issue. The majority of citizens do not have this level of experience and training. There's a significant difference between putting a gun in the hands of a Navy Seal as opposed to a pipe fitter or a secretary. That's just a reality
Those who think differently do not understand the full complexities of the issue. Now is it possible for a citizen without this level of training to properly protect themselves against a threat using a firearm? Yes it is. The fact is that simply arming the law-abiding citizens is not a main stay to fill the gap for the safety of the public. For most of the public, it is simply not what they do, or are prepared for.
In summary, making the statement that simply arming the citizens with the weapons of law enforcement will ensure or enhance public safety, is missing a lot of important factors that present a larger issue. If someone passes a law that I cannot have an AR-15 outside of my work, I don't believe that this will make the public safer. I do however believe that there are greater responsibilities in me owning and securing such a tool that apparently not everyone understands equally. I believe that more initiative with educating the public is but one step that can make a difference. There are many others.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6154 Dec 15, 2012
One other issue to mention before I address the second part of the EyeOpener post.
On December 14, 2012 at Sandy Hook School in CT. it was revealed what some of us already knew. The first line of defense for everyone's children are the teachers, make no mistake! It's not the police! Once a shooter enters the environment, the law enforcement response is secondary. Repeatedly, teachers have sacrificed themselves including their very lives to protect the children. Their actions have been heroic and selfless. These are the same people that many have villianized as slackers and those getting a free ride. The people that we as a state have cut and lowered their salaries to the equivalent of parking lot attendants. the people that we have stripped of unions along with their ability to bargain. Those persons who failed to understand a teachers role and how significant it is, shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheboygan Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leeann and Nathan Schirmer (Feb '15) Aug 20 Semper Fi 4
News What's the status of the Plymouth-to-Kohler rai... (Jun '14) Jun '14 DC railroad buff ... 1
News Three brothers allowed to play basketball Frida... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Kevin E Washington 1
Considering moving family to Sheboygan Falls (Apr '13) Apr '13 David 3
News Sheboygan Falls school building referendum fails (Apr '13) Apr '13 Carol Zoran 1
Need a CPR class? (Jan '13) Jan '13 Mike 1
News Presidential campaigns focus on battleground Wi... (Sep '12) Oct '12 mandacaye 4

Sheboygan Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheboygan Falls Mortgages