mongols motorcycle club

mongols motorcycle club

Posted in the Shawnee Forum

need to know

United States

#1 May 16, 2010
can anyone tell me about this club and also what it takes to get into it?
haha

Frisco, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2011
haha, if you have to ask.... id suggest you steer clear
MDH

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2011
It takes a person that is extremely stupid and sheepish.

AOL

#4 Mar 22, 2011
You need to eat your old lady when she is bleeding in front of the whole gang and let each one piss on your bike and jacket and lick the old ladies butt holes clean then you will be put on a waiting list to see if anyone knows you. It takes several mths. Go to the strip joint on 9a and I-40 is where the club house is at. You cannot miss it for all the bikes there.
concerned

Mcalester, OK

#5 May 16, 2014
member wrote:
You need to eat your old lady when she is bleeding in front of the whole gang and let each one piss on your bike and jacket and lick the old ladies butt holes clean then you will be put on a waiting list to see if anyone knows you. It takes several mths. Go to the strip joint on 9a and I-40 is where the club house is at. You cannot miss it for all the bikes there.
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You obviously know NOTHING about the Mongols!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawnee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Cheek Dates Ugly Guys For Money 20 hr Allen 6
News Carson pledges to fight homelessness amid budge... Wed Putins Glock Holster 6
Randee Beaty is Retarded Jul 19 Randee is Trash 8
News Hobby Lobby to forfeit 5,500 ancient artifacts ... Jul 18 god 2
My voter info Jul 18 tim 4
Wendy Teague Dated Child Molester Michael Mann Jul 14 Michael McLemore 1
Are there any white guys in our city that date... (May '11) Jul 14 Windycityman 4

Shawnee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shawnee Mortgages