Is the Shawnee Police Dep, dirty or n...

Is the Shawnee Police Dep, dirty or not it is a question

Posted in the Shawnee Forum

hay its me

Brainerd, MN

#1 Dec 28, 2010
Are you qualified to know ,please if you have impute let's hear it ,my impression is that they are not,Corrupt but I'm in this place only a short time. I hope that they are not,but it is like real Dirty and Corrupt in the Southern states BAD for real.
karma enforcer

Punta Gorda, FL

#2 May 7, 2013
hay its me wrote:
Are you qualified to know ,please if you have impute let's hear it ,my impression is that they are not,Corrupt but I'm in this place only a short time. I hope that they are not,but it is like real Dirty and Corrupt in the Southern states BAD for real.
Yes
Happy hh

United States

#3 May 17, 2013
Dirty? No that's the drug task force that's dirty. Shawnee pd isn't dirty just alot of young punk a** who think they're tough. The sheriffs office is useless though. Basically If you live in pott county your on your own.
Robbed by SDTF

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2014
Happy hh wrote:
Dirty? No that's the drug task force that's dirty. Shawnee pd isn't dirty just alot of young punk a** who think they're tough. The sheriffs office is useless though. Basically If you live in pott county your on your own.
Drug task force is defiantly dirty and they have their 'facts' all wrong.
Jay M

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2014
YES they are DIRTY!!! The drug task force in Pottawatie Co. should be shot. The worst criminals in Pott Co wear a badge! You can believe that.
pott county wrong

Shawnee, OK

#6 Feb 2, 2016
idk why sumthing isnt dun in pott county over all the things they do nothing about...the lil people they pick on n the big they cant get cus in my opinion they arent smart 4enuf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawnee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Susan Agel: OKC's homeless kids need our help 13 hr hepemout 1
News OKC Teacher Arrested At School Fri buba gump 4
News Your Views Friday, Feb. 23 Fri blindasabat 1
News BrickUniverse LEGO Fan Convention returning to ... Feb 22 hvac 1
News Oklahoma elections have 'Groundhog Day' feel Feb 22 butterbombsforall 1
News Morning Bell: Lawmakers stand behind race riot ... Feb 22 rearview 1
News 14 reasons you can't find love in Oklahoma Feb 21 TOOTHLESS IN OKIE... 9

Shawnee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance