First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Debra K Miller

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 18, 2007
A Shawnee attorney arrested over the weekend on suspicion of engaging in a lewd act with a minor client has reportedly been removed as the contracted attorney in 195 juvenile court cases.
!
WOW...A JUVENILE ATTORNEY PEDOPHILE..I hope he dies in jail.
Mohamed Mahmud

Dallas, TX

#2 May 19, 2007
shut the &^^% up.
learn the story before u talk shit.
Straughan

Boone, NC

#3 Jun 20, 2007
You shut up. Muslim boy. The guy is notorius for having relations with boys.... this goes back 20 years. He just never got caught till now. YOU LEARN THE STORY....... Punk
sheila

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2007
I think that he should rot in prison, and i do know the story, so you need to shut the &*^% up.
DonKBalz

Coalgate, OK

#5 Sep 8, 2007
Sounds to me like Mohamed is defending pedophilia - you like little boys too, Mohamed? I know a few people victimized by Jay, and they couldn't do anything about it because he used his powers of office to intimidate kids who already existed on the margins. The only real tragedy in the "real story" is that Jay's wife can't be charged with anything. 20 years of abusing kids, and she didn't know what was going on? Get real - she is probably a pedophile too. This case, folks, is why we should reinstate slave labor for convicts, and bring back torture. There should be no second chances for pedophiles - first strike, and you are removed from society forever. Why are our prisons filled with pot smokers, and these scum bag pedophiles get probation? Because our judicial system and legislatures are probably filled with sympathetic child rapers. There's your "real story" Mahmud.
Anonymous

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#6 Sep 25, 2007
This is not surprising at all. I'm male, and adopted...this attorney helped me get sealed information about my biological mother (who I'd wanted to meet all my life). Of course, I had to do a few sexual favors in return, which weren't pleasant. I was in college at the time so it wasn't molestation on Gary's part, but certainly very unethical, and probably illegal. Looking back, I wasn't in the right either, but I was desperate to find my biological mother and I thought this was the only way.
House on 102

Chickasha, OK

#7 Dec 13, 2007
Mohamed Mahmud wrote:
shut the &^^% up.
learn the story before u talk shit.
You obviously don't know the story Muhammed. It's all true, evry bit of it. He has victimized probably hundreds of people. Shut your pie hole. I have personal knowledge of what this criminal did.
anonymous

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2008
I do think that is horrible that this has happened but I've know the Jay's for along time. I think that it is so wrong that Gary do this. my dad who is 48 said this all was going on when he was in high school. I live in Pottawatomie County and worked for attorneys for years.I sat in Court when he was arrested and there was a man that got up in Court and said they complained to the DA in 1998 about the alleged sexual abuse and nothing was ever done. Just think of all the CHILDREN that could have been saved. I have never went through this situation but I do know that alot of his victims are in Jail as adults so should they get couseling and a second chance? I think so. Or should his wife be held accountable for something? So many questions and no answers. I also know that Gary wrote a letter to the Judge that he had done drugs with underage and drank alcohol with them but never abused them. Is that Abuse? I know as a parent that I would hurt someone if anyone would ever hurt one of my children. I do think that he got off easy and I do think that alot more people should be punished in this situation.
david

Lawton, OK

#9 Jun 28, 2008
One of the more infamous stories about Gary Jay is of a young male he convinced to trade legal assistance in exchange for the boy spending a weekend with Gary Jay at an isolated cabin or summer home. The boy was unable to cope with what happened to him and blew his own brains out shortly after the experience.
As wild and as well known as th estories about Gary Jay were throughout the past three decades, Gary Jay was not the only person who was using his place of power in this fashion. A well respected bail bondsman was doing the same thing to young females. For example, if a young female contacted this bail bondsman and said that she needed to get out but had no money, or needed him to contact family members and ask for the money, he would then offer to put up the bail in exchange for sexual favors. Shawnee main judge was forced into retirement when a court aid caught him having sexual intercourse of some kind in his office with a young male. Several women had complained of being raped and sexually assaulted while in county jail by guards. Sex was definitely an open playing field in court system of Shawnee, Oklahoma. A person of power was always assured that nobody would take their victims word over their own. It was also widely known that before the main judge retired, a circle of men in power in the Shawnee court system was heavy into cocaine. If a person was charged with possesion of cocaine, he was often off the hook or given probation in exchange for supplying the drug to the judge and others. Cocaine, not being a popular drug in Shawnee, was not easy to come by. Even with the arrest of Gary Jay, the town of Shawnee refuses to acknowledge any corrupt parties in it's legal system past or present.
ShawneeNative

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2008
david wrote:
One of the more infamous stories about Gary Jay is of a young male he convinced to trade legal assistance in exchange for the boy spending a weekend with Gary Jay at an isolated cabin or summer home. The boy was unable to cope with what happened to him and blew his own brains out shortly after the experience.
As wild and as well known as th estories about Gary Jay were throughout the past three decades, Gary Jay was not the only person who was using his place of power in this fashion. A well respected bail bondsman was doing the same thing to young females. For example, if a young female contacted this bail bondsman and said that she needed to get out but had no money, or needed him to contact family members and ask for the money, he would then offer to put up the bail in exchange for sexual favors. Shawnee main judge was forced into retirement when a court aid caught him having sexual intercourse of some kind in his office with a young male. Several women had complained of being raped and sexually assaulted while in county jail by guards. Sex was definitely an open playing field in court system of Shawnee, Oklahoma. A person of power was always assured that nobody would take their victims word over their own. It was also widely known that before the main judge retired, a circle of men in power in the Shawnee court system was heavy into cocaine. If a person was charged with possesion of cocaine, he was often off the hook or given probation in exchange for supplying the drug to the judge and others. Cocaine, not being a popular drug in Shawnee, was not easy to come by. Even with the arrest of Gary Jay, the town of Shawnee refuses to acknowledge any corrupt parties in it's legal system past or present.
I have never heard anything about the bondsman, or the judge; but I am not surprised. Me being born and raised in Shawnee, I had always heard the stories about Mr. Jay. I am glad that someone finally stood up to the same town that hid these atrocities. I do believe he has many many victims that we will never know about.

Yes, you are exactly right about many in Shawnee refusing to believe any corruption takes place.
W ILLING TO STAND

Shawnee, OK

#11 Oct 1, 2008
Bull shit!!!!
I've known the man my whole life. There are countless numbers of people who will tell you story after story about his kindness, his integrety, and how they could never begine to repay him for all that he has done for them. Its easy for everyone to jump on the band-wagon of what is nothing more than a tragic, horrific witch-hunt. He was a good man, tragically he still is, but, instead of living out what should be the best years of his life, he is rotting away in the very prision system he didicated his entire career to keeping others out of. To those who stand aginst him, FUCK YOU, YOU UNGRATEFULL BASTARDS
Amber

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2008
Willing to Stand....
So, here we go again with this shit! You obviously do not really "know" Mr.Gary J.
He has been around for year's and for year's has been doing the same thing, I know for a fact..tried to with a couple of family member's that fortunatley went elsewhere for legal counsel.
Gary J. deserves to rot in jail, actually deserves to hang by his pecker in the state pen, in my opinion!!
Maybe you were there and had your own fun in your sick and demented mind, and that is why you feel this way!! Always said and will always say, he is getting what he has deserved for MANY years!!
Why don't you be a man and go face these children and thier familie's and tell them that Mr.Gary J. is innocent and see if you don't get what you deserve!!!!
W ILLING TO STAND

Shawnee, OK

#13 Oct 5, 2008
those who judge will be judged and AMBER YOU ARE A TWISTED SICK NO LIFE HAVING CUNT!Get a fucking life and wake you stupid ass up. This shit is all a smoke screen for the money. Those pieces of ungratful shit knew what they were doing, thats why they continually, time and time again ,of there own volition, would go to his house. You need to see that these manipulating pieces of shit have and had a agenda. Fuck those basterds they have and hopefully will get what they deserve!!! So before you continue to speak out of your ass,get a fucking clue... And PS you have no idea how much I would like to see those pieces of shit and there fucked up parents... Like the Michle Jackson stuff, if so many rumors where floating around, why did they encorage there poor little babys to go to his house, even driving them over there and droping them off. The parents wernt conserned about there safty there to busy mentally spending the money they hope to be able to sue for....NOT!!!
koo

United States

#14 Oct 5, 2008
i am the face of the childs mother, so mr. willing to stand why do peaple lik you stand up 4 sickos like him. your probably one of them to. go justice 24yrs is not long enough!!!!!!!!!!
W ILLING TO STAND

Shawnee, OK

#15 Oct 5, 2008
will mother face. Your the bitch that is most responsible. You are the one who knowing the rumors sent your child into the lions den. Dont cry now that your poor baby got scratched. Common sense on your part could have saved your child any of this. But the hope of a big lawsuit was just to tempting. That makes you, your sons pimp... nice work DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!
koo

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2008
it is not about money. it is about getting jay behind bars so it does not happen to your child like it happened to mine. you insensitive jerk!!!!!!!!!!
koo

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2008
hope to god nothing happens to your children with a nieve person like you. oh say hi to your buddy

not worth my time
W ILLING TO STAND

Shawnee, OK

#18 Oct 5, 2008
I DO UNDERSTAND, OR AT LEAST IM TRYING. HE IS BEHIND BARS AND HE IS PAYING, POSSIBLY WITH THE REST OF HIS LIFE. BUT IN ALL OF THIS THERE IS ANOTHER SIDE TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY THIS WHOLE SITUATION AND THAT IS HIS OWN FAMILY. PERHAPS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE AWARE OF THINGS, BUT MANY HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY COMPLETE SUPRISE. AND THEIR LIVES TOO, HAVE BEEN DEVISTATED... I AM ANGRY AT THE WHOLE DAME MESS... BUT I DO APPOLIGIZE. ALL INVOLVED SEEM TO BE STRUGELING TO MERLY SURVIVE. GOD HELP US ALL...
koo

United States

#19 Oct 5, 2008
god bless
W ILLING TO STAND

Shawnee, OK

#20 Oct 5, 2008
THANK YOU...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawnee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons Not to Attend Crossings Community Church 12 hr Matt Metheny 3
News Senator seeks to nail down state's cost for def... Sun getreal 1
Dark. Sun Lookin 4
Megan Cheek Dates Ugly Guys For Money Jul 21 Allen 6
News Carson pledges to fight homelessness amid budge... Jul 19 Putins Glock Holster 6
Randee Beaty is Retarded Jul 19 Randee is Trash 8
News Hobby Lobby to forfeit 5,500 ancient artifacts ... Jul 18 god 2

Shawnee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shawnee Mortgages