Corrupt Shawnee Court
Love the Child

United States

#42 Aug 22, 2011
Kelsey Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>The judge must be doing his job to keep you abusers away from the protected ones. BRAVO for the Judge Keep up the GOOD WORK JUDGE. I voted for you.
Correct me if I'm wrong are you saying you are a Kelsey Supporter and you voted for a Judge that makes these reckless decision's in the life of the children? I'm not sure I understand what you are implying?
Chrissy

United States

#43 Jan 3, 2012
Look, I don't know the whole story about what happened when I was a child. But I do know that there are always two sides in every case. I know Honorable Judge Gardner does the best he can everyday and if he don't well that's between him and God. I hope you all know what the Bible says about those who become a judge and think how grateful you are to not be in his shoes. So that's just my thoughts. Hope no one gets offended. But that's just my opinion, take it how you want. I am not trying to cast any judgment nor cause any dispute to say the least I am just trying to shed some light from both sides( by reading) and ( by responding) I don't have to see it only from my perspective. No one is perfect.
Happy Grandma

United States

#44 Jul 11, 2012
I like Judge Gardner. He saved my grandson from a slut druggy mom. If she ever tries to regain custody I hope it is Judge Gardner on the bench. If you know certain attorneys always win in his courtroom, be smart and hire those attorneys.
jason

Yukon, OK

#45 Jul 11, 2012
The longer I live in shawnee the more I see the Corruption it is not just here it is all over it is a scam perpetrated by the system the judges are on the take the D.A. is on the take and the Attorneys kinda like you scratch my back I will scratch yours.Here is how it works and it only works if you have money.you are charged with a crime you hire A attorney he makes a deal with the D.A. the D.A. makes A deal with the judge...you can find most of them golfing while laughing about the evil they perpetrate on A daily bases.....nothing will ever change it has been this way for years....And many police and the drug task force are crooks as well I'm not saying it is all of them but most.and the money and drugs they Confiscate is ends up in their pockets.I know this to be true but what are you going to do they have the power and the guns....
TODD

Gulfport, MS

#46 Jul 27, 2012
it is good you guys get these stories out there in public because a lot of people would never know about what goes in the courts. this guy needs to be held accountable for his decisions.
teresa faxon

Meeker, OK

#47 Mar 29, 2013
they waste too much time tryin to SET people up wrongfully and getting snitches and ci's and pci's that do the same things, but by telling on others and doing so makes their crimes right??? I dont think so... i go to prison and people that point fingers go free and they are dirtier than most and therefore the people they work for must b too.
another child put behind

Noble, OK

#52 May 6, 2013
I too would like to add my comments on judge gardner,he is out right for his buddy ,, the lawyer,no way could we have lost a child custody case if he weren't. he even went against his own rulings prior to court of contempt.. for the lawyer and him were most blatanly friends and his friend got so much on his side it was pure proof. we will be learning how to overturn this judges decision and hoping helping to get him disbarred. he is a disgrace to the robe. Now I'm not saying all this just because we lost,,I'm saying we lost because of his bias and prejudice towards his friend the lawyer,,this was never about the child.
christine anne cooney

United States

#53 Aug 5, 2013
You just think you know what you saw.
Kathy73026

Noble, OK

#54 Sep 15, 2013
Knows_how_ you_feel wrote:
My husband went through a custody battle in 2002 for at the time his 2 1/2 year old little girl. He had proof of her drug addiction and she had abandoned the little girl on our doorstep with nothing but a grocery bag of clothes & no explanation. He walked out of court with nothing more then state minimum visitation and paying her $400.00 a month in child support. Not even joint custody which is the least he was asking for. He was so heart broken. Judge Garner's exact words were the mother deserves a second chance & at the time we we're engaged and not married.
The mothers second chance ended with a drug overdose and her daughter finding her dead in her bedroom.
Way to go judge garner!
hi my family too has gotten the wrong end of justice from this judge the mom has no record the dads record is long with DUI s and even includes vehicular manslaughter still he got 50% custody was the lawyer against you the judges friend? His was! I think we should gather some data and find out who the lawyers are in each of these cases listed here with these stories , everyone should post the lawyers name to find out if there could be corruption that we can prove in this judges courtroom his lawyer Paul sutton
Kathy73026

Noble, OK

#55 Sep 15, 2013
understand wrote:
I truly understand. Seen him fail at his job to meny times to count. He and the DA are full of them selfs and act as if they are God. They are not the ones that have to see the children hurt by their biase ways. Garner wouldnt be happy if the mother of his love child held all of his wrong doings above his head. They are not perfect as they think they are. <quoted text>
. Who was their lawyer? We are gathering information to find out if the judge is corrupt and letting his lawyer friends win right or wrong
Kathy73026

Noble, OK

#56 Sep 15, 2013
another child put behind wrote:
I too would like to add my comments on judge gardner,he is out right for his buddy ,, the lawyer,no way could we have lost a child custody case if he weren't. he even went against his own rulings prior to court of contempt.. for the lawyer and him were most blatanly friends and his friend got so much on his side it was pure proof. we will be learning how to overturn this judges decision and hoping helping to get him disbarred. he is a disgrace to the robe. Now I'm not saying all this just because we lost,,I'm saying we lost because of his bias and prejudice towards his friend the lawyer,,this was never about the child.
. Who was there lawyer ? We are gathering information to see if there is corruption that can be proved in this judges courtroom - we want to see if its his lawyer friends that win , right or wrong
Kathy73026

Noble, OK

#57 Sep 15, 2013
another child put behind wrote:
. Who was the lawyer buddy? We are gathering data to see if its enough evidence for an investigation into judge Gardner as to letting his ' friends win cases even when they are wrong
who was attorney

Purcell, OK

#58 Sep 24, 2013
Judge Gardner wrote:
NO kidding! One man holds all the power with how our children will be raised. Man he made the wrong decision.....does he care? I don't think so. NOBODY thought the father would win, NO WAY with after arrested for beating up a teen and a women. It was unbeleivable, my attorney was SHOCKED! I can't figure out what Gardner was thinking? IT JUST HAD to be for money that he ruled like he did.
money or friendship!!!! we need to know who was the attorney in all these wins theres our answer
who was attorney

Purcell, OK

#59 Sep 24, 2013
Pissed Off wrote:
Carolyn,
I understand, I live in San Antonio and my son lives in Oklahoma. I too am very angry at what has happened. I wateched Judge Gardner totally ignore the domestic abuse, the medical neglet,the emotional abuse, his violent behaviors, the unfit house. His witness's even said on the stand that she would not even let her own son be at his house after seeing pictures. My attorney said it was not fit for a dog to live in. It was proven in court that him and his whole family were lying. Only God knows why this happened, because no one else can figure it out. Now my son is suffering and I can do nothing. I take care of children in CPS in the state of Texas, but the judge doesnt let me take care of my own son? When will enough be enough? Does my son have to land in the hospital, does his dad have to beat up a few more kids and women?
I was done unjust myself and trying to find out who the winning attorney was in all these cases. total conspiracy is what im seeing
who was attorney

Purcell, OK

#60 Sep 24, 2013
cayou tell me ho the winning attorney was? I smell conspiracy in all these cases, trying to find out if its same attorney in them all his buddy.
Kathy73026

Noble, OK

#61 Sep 24, 2013
who was attorney wrote:
cayou tell me ho the winning attorney was? I smell conspiracy in all these cases, trying to find out if its same attorney in them all his buddy.
. The attorney in our case was Paul sutton
Pissed off

United States

#62 Sep 25, 2013
His lawyer was also Paul sutton
Oklahoma Stepmom

Oklahoma City, OK

#63 Jan 23, 2014
We also had issues with Judge Gardner favoring Paul Sutton during a custody trial. The Biomom hired Paul Sutton as her lawyer. With no proof of child abuse the Biomom accused me of child abuse. The judge ordered me to do anger management and parenting classes. After that I was allowed two visits with my bonus daughter. That summer we had a water balloon fight and the Biomom filed a complaint to the court for child abuse again. Judge Gardner took her word and ordered me to do a 52 week anger management course before I can see my bonus daughter again. On top of that the judge refuses to hold the Biomom accountable for refusing visitation between my husband and their child. The court order says my husband can see his child every other weekend. Since 2010 the Biomom has refused to allow visitation or any contact with the child. The Biomom also took the child away without notifying my husband. It's pretty much legal kidnapping. If my husband did what the Biomom is doing he would be in jail. We filed contempt against the Biomom but Judge Gardner wouldn't do anything about it. We have tried to hire a lawyer but they won't take our case because they know Paul Sutton will win since Judge Gardner is over the case. I started Strong Stepmom Awareness Campaign(2010) and We Demand Family Court Reform in Oklahoma(2014). This isn't fair and it's very unjust to be treated like a criminal just because the other parent hired Paul Sutton and you're buddy buddy with judge. It's uncalled for. Pretty messed up to me and the child suffers the most.
Jay M

United States

#64 Feb 18, 2014
Shawnee Oklahoma Police and court system is very corrupt. I dont know how they get away with the awful things they do to people. Makes me Sick!!!
still fighting

United States

#66 Aug 16, 2014
Judge g told my husband he was stupid or high. my husband was physical with me and emotionally abusive to my kids and myself. i had to move from my home bc of broken windows prowlers stolen properity. i didnt SEE him there so county stopped coming just told me to shoot him. my husbands brother is friends with every deputy because he used to b one. i never had the option to press charges. he was given supervised visits that arent followed. a yr later im still maried and my mom-in-law says my x is to get them every weekend. a whole year no child support and im not divorced, im not going back. The judge thinks we need to go to mediation. frusterated and still fighting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawnee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Legislation of Ignorance 3 hr SusanDB 31
Angel Tschetter is Fat Now 5 hr Jamie Dundee 20
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck Up 23 hr Gilbert Johnson 7
Corruption in the Public Defenders Office (Aug '10) Thu Worried granmothe... 10
What the Hell is Going on in Prague Thu Agree 2
Laing Morey: Stuck Up Thu Jamie Dundee 5
Megan Cheek: Dates Ugly Guys For Money Jun 29 Grand 5

Shawnee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance