Corrupt Shawnee Court
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pissed Off

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 11, 2008
How is it that a Shawnee Judge awarded custody to a father 5 months after he was arrested for assault and battery against a minor? The mother works for CPS with a clean background check and perfectly fit. The father 32 and beat up a 15 year old. The judge thinks it is better for child to be close to relatives in Oklahoma than with the mother in Texas.The mother left the father in the first place to protect the child from seeing domestic violence.
How come previousoy a previous attorney quit the day of court because "I never win when go up againt that lawyer and that judge. Any other judge I beat him every time but it has been fifteen times in a row and the judge always sides with attorney ******." He then hinted there was money being exchanged.
How come a child has to suffer because of a corrupt judge?
Lesia

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Nov 22, 2008
Everyone in this small wealthy forum, called Shawnee, Ok., the great court system should be known as the town of greatly collecting time, money, community services, probation fees and above all wrongful unappreciated judgments according to state, county, and city in which you live. Prayer's that is all left. I know of the awareness of this town as a true fact. Jesus has the answers, please keep the faith I to will continue to pray with you.
praying

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 22, 2008
Prayer is the only thing I can count on. Thanks for the reply.
Knows_how_ you_feel

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2008
My husband went through a custody battle in 2002 for at the time his 2 1/2 year old little girl. He had proof of her drug addiction and she had abandoned the little girl on our doorstep with nothing but a grocery bag of clothes & no explanation. He walked out of court with nothing more then state minimum visitation and paying her $400.00 a month in child support. Not even joint custody which is the least he was asking for. He was so heart broken. Judge Garner's exact words were the mother deserves a second chance & at the time we we're engaged and not married.
The mothers second chance ended with a drug overdose and her daughter finding her dead in her bedroom.
Way to go judge garner!
Judge Gardner

San Antonio, TX

#5 Nov 24, 2008
JUDGE JOHN GARDNER was the judge in this case too. The teen he beat up testified that he was held down choked and punched in the face,two police officers testified to his rage from two seperate incidents they were called on, another witness,his ex-girlfriend that suffered through his rage. The judge saw the fear on her face sitting in court testifing against him. Gardner said "Well, if you take away all the bad things then these parents are equal." I want to know how a man that beats up women and children and charged with assault and battery is equal to a women with no criminal record and works with the state to protect children. Judge Gardner said that because the father lives in a rundown trailer with no money and the mother lives in a very nice home, has a job, and a husband with a great job that he was awarding custody to father because he didnt want the father and his family to be "picked on" for being poor. Judge Gardner completely ignored the proof of domestic abuse, the fact the various women spent the night frequently, his assault/battery charge, not to mention him and his family being caught lying on the stand.
Judge Gardner

San Antonio, TX

#6 Nov 24, 2008
I am so sorry about your husbands situation. I'm glad the child is now with him. Gardner does not even think about what is best for the child. In the first case Gardner gave full physical, legal, and medical custody to the father with mother basic visitation. It is crazy. Another crazy thing is before the big custody court date the mother and father had temporary joint custody. There was an emergency hearing because the father went behind mothers back, lied to the school and yanked child out of school middle of the day, enrolled him in another school without telling mother and refused to let mother have son back. JUDGE ruled to let child stay at the new school father enrolled him in, again rewarding father for ignorant behavior. Well now since GARDNER made his brilliant decision mother barely gets to talk to son because father will not answer the phone or have him call.
I have heard of another women losing custody to Gardner...a perfectly fit mother. The reason was her husbands attorney used to be partnters with Gardner. This man needs to be voted off the bench, but no one ever runs against him. I wish the corruption would come out to the public and something done. He interprets the law according to how he thinks it should be. He acknowledged father breaking decree by having several differet women he was dating spend the night when not married. But Gardner said he didnt think the law should be that way and he didnt like it. His job is to rule according to the law not ignore it because of his opinion.
Knows_how_ you_feel

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2008
When my husband was going through his custody battle we joined a group called fathers rights. We had researched Judge Garners cases and found that 99% of the time (this was in 2002) he always awarded custody to the mother. Guess now he's trying to change that record and award custody to the fathers to equal his record out...lol

He never even looked at my husband and in the middle of the trial he stopped to do arraignments. Imagine my husband sitting in the plaintiff seat his ex sitting in the defendant seat and all of a sudden 13 men in orange suits come out stand/sit in the jury section and judge garner starts going through their arraignments! The courtroom was full of witnesses for our side and then all of sudden it was full of complete strangers their for the prisoners!

It makes me sick that a man like this has our children's life in his hands.
Judge Gardner

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 25, 2008
NO kidding! One man holds all the power with how our children will be raised. Man he made the wrong decision.....does he care? I don't think so. NOBODY thought the father would win, NO WAY with after arrested for beating up a teen and a women. It was unbeleivable, my attorney was SHOCKED! I can't figure out what Gardner was thinking? IT JUST HAD to be for money that he ruled like he did.
whosays

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Mar 3, 2009
I have story for you, kind of off the topic of Judge Gardner although a couple of my friends have had dealings with him. My ex is on supervised probation for domestic violence. He was then turned in for drinking and driving. Judge combs gave him some more community service to do and basically slapped him on the wrist. It was his third documented case of domestic violence. Right before he was to appear in court for the drinking and driving, he got a public intoxication charge. The probation officer made a motion for his probation to be revoked. He's had two court dates and now he has to go to the clean start program to remain out on bail until April. How many lives does he get to put in danger while drinking and driving and being violent with whatever woman he is with at the moment. He has had convictions on drugs as well. Does this sound fair to you? Or does it sound like someone is the courthouse snitch? I know for a fact he's been turned in several times with large amounts of drugs in his possession and no one would go check it out. Shawnee and Pott county are crooked. Why is it okay to drink and drive and do drugs and beat on your wife for some people, but for others, they get the book thrown at them?
Chrissy

Madison, AL

#10 Mar 15, 2009
You all act like this hasnt been going on for years. When I know for a fact that Judge Carter gave two little girls back to an abusive alcoholic who beat them and he was the reason they were in dhs to begin with, and the mother was sober, had a job, and fought for them until the end, when the judge gave them back to their father in 1989. All that followed was many years of more abuse towards both of them and multiple reports of abuse gone ignored.
Carolyn

Austin, TX

#11 Mar 22, 2009
I lost custody of my son's in Lawton, OK to a father who had neglect charges for leaving our 2 month old son in a vehicle for over an hour until some woman found him thinking my son was dead. He was brought in by the military police and my son to the hospital. He was never around and I was primary parent and spent 4 days in court listening to his witnesses I haven never even met before. The Judge totally ignored his neglect charges and listened to lie after lie and my Attorney didn't do a thing we planned or I demanded he bring up, etc. Now I am in Texas, my boys in Kansas! I have to pay him after he won everything we had leaving me knumb for 3 years now. I want my boys back and it is nearly impossible it will happen because they take every bit of strenght and soul from a good person, the mother.
Pissed Off

San Antonio, TX

#12 Apr 7, 2009
Carolyn,
I understand, I live in San Antonio and my son lives in Oklahoma. I too am very angry at what has happened. I wateched Judge Gardner totally ignore the domestic abuse, the medical neglet,the emotional abuse, his violent behaviors, the unfit house. His witness's even said on the stand that she would not even let her own son be at his house after seeing pictures. My attorney said it was not fit for a dog to live in. It was proven in court that him and his whole family were lying. Only God knows why this happened, because no one else can figure it out. Now my son is suffering and I can do nothing. I take care of children in CPS in the state of Texas, but the judge doesnt let me take care of my own son? When will enough be enough? Does my son have to land in the hospital, does his dad have to beat up a few more kids and women?
DESPERATE in McLOUD

Newalla, OK

#13 Nov 15, 2009
Pissed Off wrote:
How is it that a Shawnee Judge awarded custody to a father 5 months after he was arrested for assault and battery against a minor? The mother works for CPS with a clean background check and perfectly fit. The father 32 and beat up a 15 year old. The judge thinks it is better for child to be close to relatives in Oklahoma than with the mother in Texas.The mother left the father in the first place to protect the child from seeing domestic violence.
How come previousoy a previous attorney quit the day of court because "I never win when go up againt that lawyer and that judge. Any other judge I beat him every time but it has been fifteen times in a row and the judge always sides with attorney ******." He then hinted there was money being exchanged.
How come a child has to suffer because of a corrupt judge?
I would like to know who you can go to about this Judge Garner. We also have BAD TROUBLES because of this man. He ia in contempt of coury his self. Does anyone know how you can get a judge OUT or who you can go to to get help because of this man.
Pissed off

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2009
What do you mean Gardner is in contempt of court him self? I wish I knew what to do, the court system failed me.
Duped Dad

Gruver, TX

#16 Mar 11, 2010
I have been screwed by Garner myself. In 2005 After a long bitter divorce battle (3) years, this so called judge awarded custody of my son to his Mother. At the time we produced several Sheriffs reports where she had been violent and destructive to myself and to much of my personal property. His response well she is just emotional over the divorce and she deserves another chance. I ended up paying Child Support of $750 per month and my visitation is I get to see my son for 8 hours every two weeks. It has been 5 years now and I have had no overnight visits, no holidays, no birthdays, and no time beyond 8 hours at a time. Judge Garner is one of the most unfair and biased Judges out there and needs to be removed. There is no telling how many children's lives he has destroyed.
Time for change

Pea Ridge, AR

#17 Jul 24, 2010
The problem goes more than just the court. It start's with the District Attorney Richard Smotherman.
If he wasn't crooked most of this wouldn't be going on. He needs to be replaced.. Your vote on tuesday will get this done.
ima teacher

Stillwater, OK

#18 Jul 27, 2010
These people are elected. Work together to vote them out!
mekernite

AOL

#19 Aug 24, 2010
Time for change wrote:
The problem goes more than just the court. It start's with the District Attorney Richard Smotherman.
If he wasn't crooked most of this wouldn't be going on. He needs to be replaced.. Your vote on tuesday will get this done.
Did not happen did it! You must be kin to the one that claims to be a 'supporter' what a deal for you 'time for change' THE BEST ATTORNEY GOT THE JOB.
Child Harmed By Gardner

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2010
www.HireLyrics.org Hurry Class action lawsuit.
Child Harmed By Gardner

United States

#21 Nov 19, 2010
See James Roger Brown. Procedures for detecting and documenting organized crime and fraud in child protection. Mental abuse is severe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawnee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Morning Brew: OKC's Darci Lynne Farmer wins... 3 hr greatgal 1
News "It is tragic," Oklahoma City police give more ... 3 hr WarForOil 5
Angela Lansdown 6 hr Matt Metheny 3
Randee Beaty is Retarded 7 hr Beau Huckabee 12
News Oklahoma officials say Thailand native died of ... 10 hr aintnew 1
Wendy Teague Convicted Felon 10 hr MHS1991 26
Lindsey Harting Stuck Up Cocktail Waitress 10 hr Grand 18

Shawnee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance