Timothy McVeigh was in Stuart, Florida.

Timothy McVeigh was in Stuart, Florida.

Posted in the Shawnee Forum

John Gobin Shaw

Stuart, FL

#1 May 19, 2014
I met Timothy McVeigh in Stuart, Florida. He spoke openly to me about building a fertilizer bomb, and said they were definitely going to go through with an attack against government. He did NOT mention Oklahoma City or any particular building. Some other man was with him who knew about the plans. McVeigh's mother lived in Fort Pierce about 15 miles from here, which explained his being here then. He said they were not in the militia. He repeated adamantly they were really going to follow through with an attack. I did not know what to think at that time, and considering the criminally offensive nature of government in Florida, I did not report it. As soon as he and his friend left that coffee-donut shop, one or two cars pulled in the parking lot. Four or five men got out and came in, maybe three or four of them. They did not order anything. They stood around. One actively searched the premises. They went outside and stood around. They left. I have lived in Kuwait, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Those guy definitely looked Middle Eastern.
JPL

United States

#2 May 19, 2014
Little late with the info aren't ya buddy??
John Gobin Shaw

United States

#3 May 19, 2014
Late? No, not me, but you are. You did not get the message.
Trish

Newalla, OK

#4 May 19, 2014
FAKE John Gobin Shaw wrote:
Late? No, not me, but you are. You did not get the message.
Geez another fake post don't you ever give it a break and post only in your own stupid name?
Penultimate

Stuart, FL

#5 May 20, 2014
Look at your attitudes. And you wonder why you get attacked? To me it is abundantly clear.
JGS

Stuart, FL

#6 Jun 8, 2014
I also met Mehmet Ali Agca in Frankfurt hauptbahnhof before he went to the Vatican in Rome and shot the Pope.

I had also known about the attacks of September 11, 2001 since 1997, and had told about 130 people over for years, up to and through the night of September 10, 2001. Information I gave to law enforcement authorities was covered up. Ha. You people.

See he answer from Trish two frames above this frame, and you will get an idea of why I could tell all those people, and the commandeers were still able to follow their paths to death, destruction and martyrdom. They all thought they knew it all. Ha. Most people are useless. Most people just are not all that good.
JGS

Stuart, FL

#7 Jun 9, 2014
I survived a horrific train derailment in Ireland August 1, 1980. It killed 18 people and wounded 65, many very seriously. The next morning a bomb blast killed 86 people and wounded over 200 in the main train station in Bologna, Italy. Many felony terrorist threats came before these two incidents. 104 people killed, 265 injured in one 24-hour period, both in train stations. The threats from two army personnel in Germany were extremely similar to what happened in those two train station incidents, and I do mean extremely same.

When Timothy McVeigh came into The Original Donut Company around 2:00 am, I was talking about loading a C-130 aircraft with barrels of gasoline and explosives, and flying it into a government complex in Florida. He said, Why do it like that? I said it was the only thing I could think of. He asked, Have you ever heard of a fertilizer bomb? I told him I had not.

That was how the discussion started.
Baconandeggs

Stuart, FL

#8 Jun 13, 2014
Very interesting.
Saturnalian

Stuart, FL

#9 Jun 21, 2014
Well, you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink. You can give people information, but you cannot make them believe it and act on it.

One thing, JPL, a typical irrelevant internet berate,was quick to say the OP was late with the information. However, when the OP pointed out his detailed information about the coming attacks of September 11, 2001 was mocked and ignored for four years, the JPL berate had nothing to say. What does this seem to imply? Nobody really cares if others get attacked, and information on this kind is used only as a target for cheap put downs. Just like the intelligence of 9-11 was for four years, and after the attacks, not even information phoned to police in Fort Pierce, FL the night of September 10, 2001 made it to local media.Ha! You people are a joke.
Dee

United States

#10 Jun 22, 2014
Saturnalian wrote:
Well, you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink. You can give people information, but you cannot make them believe it and act on it.
One thing, JPL, a typical irrelevant internet berate,was quick to say the OP was late with the information. However, when the OP pointed out his detailed information about the coming attacks of September 11, 2001 was mocked and ignored for four years, the JPL berate had nothing to say. What does this seem to imply? Nobody really cares if others get attacked, and information on this kind is used only as a target for cheap put downs. Just like the intelligence of 9-11 was for four years, and after the attacks, not even information phoned to police in Fort Pierce, FL the night of September 10, 2001 made it to local media.Ha! You people are a joke.
I didn't take the post that way I think he was saying your original post was late or way after the fact. Furthermore if you did give information to law enforcement how do you know they passed the information on to the FBI? I mean they might have felt you gave them nothing that was actionable at the time.
Alla Jaba Okemah

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2014
JGS wrote:
I also met Mehmet Ali Agca in Frankfurt hauptbahnhof before he went to the Vatican in Rome and shot the Pope.
I had also known about the attacks of September 11, 2001 since 1997, and had told about 130 people over for years, up to and through the night of September 10, 2001. Information I gave to law enforcement authorities was covered up. Ha. You people.
See he answer from Trish two frames above this frame, and you will get an idea of why I could tell all those people, and the commandeers were still able to follow their paths to death, destruction and martyrdom. They all thought they knew it all. Ha. Most people are useless. Most people just are not all that good.
Do you belong to the Chamber of Commerce ?
Roger

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2014
Alla Jaba Okemah wrote:
<quoted text> Do you belong to the Chamber of Commerce ?
Why not ask me. I'm his Brother and I joined the Chamber when I was old enough to Print the 23rd Psalms and speak in RAVIN TONGUES just like a Rebel in the Civil War. Lalallalalalalalalalalalalalal alalalalalalalalalawewewewewew ewewewejehovawitnesseserererre rrgooooooo
JGS

Troy, MI

#14 Aug 6, 2014
Inshallah
Salamalekum

Stuart, FL

#15 Aug 17, 2014
That's life. You can give a man information, but you cannot make him believe it and act responsibly.
breakawayrepubli c

Stuart, FL

#16 May 4, 2015
Ah humanity. 187 million people exterminated from the beginning of the first world war in 1914, to the fall of communism in 1991.
Syrus the Great

Stuart, FL

#17 Sep 14, 2015
I think it a shame and embarrassment that American societies produce so many of the type frequently found on open discussion forums on the www.
Abu Musab al Zarqawi

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2016
There will always be wars and rumors of wars.
Cosmo

Stuart, FL

#21 Oct 13, 2016
Yemen fired shots at a US Navy ship recently. Hurrah for Yemen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawnee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 agencies the Trump budget proposal would elim... 19 min Alvin Boss 18
News Edmond school alerting parents after attempted ... 4 hr overalreted 1
Review: Greg Earles Estate Sales LLC (Sep '13) 8 hr Sfair 2
News Oklahoma state senator found with boy in motel ... 9 hr Mikey 32
News Okla. state senator accused of trying to have s... 9 hr Alien Touch 7
News In second vote, Senate adopts family leave bill 13 hr maketheirfamilies... 1
News Lawmaker charged with child prostitution filed ... 20 hr wrongsideoffence 2

Shawnee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shawnee Mortgages