ROAD RAGE: Man Charged with Attempted...

ROAD RAGE: Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Kansas City Road Ra...

There are 21 comments on the Fox4KC story from Jun 10, 2010, titled ROAD RAGE: Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Kansas City Road Ra.... In it, Fox4KC reports that:

A case of road rage ends with a man in the hospital and another behind bars. Police say Michael Williams, 20, of Shawnee, Kan., shot a man in the chest and neck because he didn't like the way he was driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
You Asked For It

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jun 10, 2010
The police should ticket this guy for UIP - ugly in public.
foodforthought

Lees Summit, MO

#2 Jun 10, 2010
I wonder if this young lad was accidentally cut off on his motorcycle, by the victim?
Observer

Kansas City, KS

#3 Jun 10, 2010
You Asked For It wrote:
The police should ticket this guy for UIP - ugly in public.
He didn't get hit by the ugly tree-he was hit with the whole damn forest. He'll be even uglier when he gets out of jail in 10 to 15.
owen

AOL

#4 Jun 11, 2010
IF, he could shoot someone in road rage,wonder who else he had shot at.
Kim Johnson

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jun 11, 2010
People,are crazy!
Bill

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Jun 11, 2010
what ever happened to a few angry words and the middle finger
Richard D

Shawnee, KS

#7 Jun 11, 2010
Good! Regardless of what precipitated the event using a gun to shoot someone to express your anger is absolutely idiotic. A similiar thing happened in Gladstone this week. Hopefully that person will be charged with attempted murder too. This stupidity of using guns must be stopped. Make an example of both of these guys. Put them in jail for at least 15 years.
Tattooedcrazybas tard

Kansas City, MO

#8 Jun 11, 2010
I think it's great this guy was caught, but, wouldn't it have been better if the victim was able to defend himself? I say this is just another reason that law abiding citizens should be able to carry guns.
troy

Kansas City, MO

#9 Jun 12, 2010
law abiding citizens who carry guns like my self, have to worry about f***ups like this guy, because they are the ones that going to get guns taking away from the lawful people.
Heidi220

Kansas City, MO

#10 Jun 12, 2010
I don't like the way that 90% of the people drive, but I don't go around shooting them. Lock him up.
Heidi

Kansas City, MO

#11 Jun 12, 2010
He reminds me of a bat. LOL
LEANN RUSSELL

Kansas City, MO

#12 Jun 12, 2010
Road rage story, I wish if you were going to tell a story you would tell the WHOLE story, what about the part where the guy on the bike was RUN OFF THE ROAD first buy the guy who was shot, no its not right , no I don't agree with the way it was handled but there is more to the story and you didn't share that. This is NOT the first time the news has done this it happens alot and its not fair or right. I am not happy anyone was hurt or that anyone would go to jail but come on NEWS CREW tell the entire story. They BOTH were wrong.
2 Cents Worth

Kansas City, KS

#13 Jun 12, 2010
LEANN RUSSELL wrote:
Road rage story, I wish if you were going to tell a story you would tell the WHOLE story, what about the part where the guy on the bike was RUN OFF THE ROAD first buy the guy who was shot, no its not right , no I don't agree with the way it was handled but there is more to the story and you didn't share that. This is NOT the first time the news has done this it happens alot and its not fair or right. I am not happy anyone was hurt or that anyone would go to jail but come on NEWS CREW tell the entire story. They BOTH were wrong.
He was carrying a gun. Seems he was looking for trouble. And while I'm at it, was he allegedly run off the road because maybe he was riding that bike like a bat outta hell? If he was, he deserved to get run off because every driver out there shouldn't have to drive trying to avoid maniacs on 2 wheels. Nice mug shot, though. Very ugly, but nice.
FYI

Overland Park, KS

#14 Jun 13, 2010
2 Cents Worth wrote:
<quoted text>
He was carrying a gun. Seems he was looking for trouble. And while I'm at it, was he allegedly run off the road because maybe he was riding that bike like a bat outta hell? If he was, he deserved to get run off because every driver out there shouldn't have to drive trying to avoid maniacs on 2 wheels. Nice mug shot, though. Very ugly, but nice.
I believe I saw in one of the accounts he arrived on the scene on a red sport bike but left in a red car. I am sure it is 1st degree because he had to get off the bike and go get the shotgun somewhere. I assume he got the gun from the car or an apartment. Where is that bimbo supporting the loser, maybe she can give us the details.
Ugh

Overland Park, KS

#15 Jun 13, 2010
What a handsome young chap. Never judge a book by its cover unless it looks as productive and contributory like this fella.
Angel

Shawnee, KS

#16 Jun 14, 2010
for those of u that comment on this post, what led upto this road rage, vitim stalking family, you dont know whole story.
concerned citizen

Platte City, MO

#17 Jun 28, 2010
Did he go to cort yet?
real

Olathe, KS

#18 Jun 29, 2010
ape man
Janetta

Kansas City, MO

#19 Oct 18, 2011
foodforthought wrote:
I wonder if this young lad was accidentally cut off on his motorcycle, by the victim?
Well for all of you who do not know the story I will tell it!! My fiance was the one who was shot, with his 15 year old son in the car watching it all!!! He was simply trying to treat his son to pizza and a stupid young punk thought he would get mad because my fiance turned into the pizza place too slow!! My fiance said a few words to him as he went in to get his pizza, when he came back out the young punk was in a different vehicle, he had left the pizza place, went a few blocks to his house and returned with a gun to try and kill my fiance, whom I will ad is a father of 3 young boys, 1 was in the car and seen his father get shot!! He will never forget that, and it bother's him to this day!! Bottom line is, he did not deserve to be shot at and I am sure all of you have said a few hateful words to someone who was driving crazy or slow, but NOBODY deserves to be shot for it!!! By the way if you care, he is doing great now and is going to have a happy life ESPECIALLY the next 8 years while that punk sits in jail!!
Janetta

Kansas City, MO

#20 Oct 18, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
Did he go to cort yet?
Yes and he got 8 years!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawnee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All about Overland Park Jul 13 dude 2
News Assistant principal on leave after drunken-driv... (Feb '09) Jul 11 former sms student 11
moving to kansas city (Feb '06) Jul 9 Benson0003 554
skype sex (Jul '16) Jul 9 tbone 26
News YRC Freight Tries Pay Raises for Hard-to-Fill T... Apr '17 Scott 1
News Authorities: Ex-Firefighter Caught In Online Sting (Jun '07) Mar '17 Johnn 2
News Michael Duenes: From the big city of California... (Apr '16) May '16 BC Travel Agent 4

Shawnee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shawnee Mortgages