FBI searches landfill for clues in mi...

FBI searches landfill for clues in missing baby case

There are 2 comments on the CLTV story from Oct 7, 2011, titled FBI searches landfill for clues in missing baby case. In it, CLTV reports that:

Investigators searched a landfill on Friday for clues in the disappearance of a 10-month-old Kansas City girl who was reported missing from her crib on Tuesday, FBI and police officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CLTV.

nike shox cheap

Kunming, China

#1 Oct 20, 2011
I dare not to want to think more.
Tips Hotline Did Not Care

Kansas City, KS

#2 Nov 12, 2011
I called the Tips Hotline and they did not want to take any information and just thanked me for calling. I live in Edwardsville Kansas. I thought it was odd for the police to check out the river, when just about a week before, in the area of NE of 4th and K-32 had a unusual amount of buzzards flying over head. It was not out of the norm to see 5-6 buzzards, but there were 20-30 buzzards. Hopefully it was not the baby but an animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawnee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ten Most Stupidest Mistakes Men Make When F... (Jul '07) 6 min JackArmStrong 40
Healing from any disease 12 hr JackArmStrong 2
tattoo shops Apr 24 not local 1
News Michael Duenes: From the big city of California... Apr 24 Zuzuzopplepony 1
Best in Business: Roe Avenue, Suite 210 Leawood... Apr 22 Anonymous 2
Neuterra - Neuhealth - Neuterra Capital Apr 22 Anonymous 1
APU sol. Apr 9 Lkqinner 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shawnee Mortgages