Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 7, 2013
ZIGGYBHOY-WELL THATS BECAUSE SEATTLE PROPER HAS BEEN CALIFORNICATED FOR 5 YEARS AT LEAST-SO SEE YA JUST SAVED YOURSELF A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND EH?
NOW YOU SEE WHY THE MEXICANS KICKED EM OUT?
YOUR RIGHT THO SEATTLE,CALIFORNIA/CHICAGO/DOE S SUCK NOW! EVERYONE TRYING TO HUMP THAT LAST WHIFF OF THE AMERICAN DREAM AND SNUFF IT OUT
AFTER ALL TYRANNY IS FREEDOM
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Location hidden

#22 Jan 7, 2013
YALL SURE ARE RIGHT SEATTLE SUCKS I'M GOING BACK TO CALIFORNIA ANYWAYS THERES NO RACISM HATE CRIME AND WE'RE SO MUCH MORE AWESOME ANYWAYS -PARTY ALL THE TIME -CAN'T BEAT THE BEACHES,SURF AND THE BOMB BUD !! WOO HOOO AND ITS LIKE 85 DEGREES MOST OF THE YEAR MAKES FOR GREAT BIKINI WATCHING !!
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#23 Jan 10, 2013
MaddEyez wrote:
What is soo bad about Seattle??
Have you visited the rest of United States? Joking...nothing wrong with the people in Seattle except they are a tad bit 'different.'

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Jan 10, 2013
Well, i am west Virginia ...and this place is awfully lame and boring

Location hidden

#25 Jan 10, 2013
YEAH THATS WHY I'M HERE BECAUSE I'M SO AWESOME! WEST VIRGINIA SOUNDS LIKE A PARTY! HOLLLAAA!

Location hidden

#26 Jan 10, 2013
Well, west Virginia is no party. Its boring and lame and full of drama and BS.

Location hidden

#27 Jan 10, 2013
NAMIKA-WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY SHARING IS CARING!

Location hidden

#28 Jan 10, 2013
NAMIKA-WELL NOW THAT OREGON HAS BEEN CALIFORNICATED FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS THERE WILL PLENTY OF "DRAMA,BS ETC. NO WORRIES
FUNNY THING IS PEOPLE DON'T MAGICALLY CHANGE WHEN THEY CROSS A STATE LINE NOR DO THEIR PROBLEMS MAGICALY DISSAPEAR THEY JUST GET FOUND LATER IN THEIR BAGGAGE THEY BRING WITH THEM!
HOWS THAT FOR KEEPIN IT REAL? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE
WEST VIRGINIA ? APPLACHIANS MOONSHINE AND ALL THAT ? METHODIST SNAKE WORSHIPING CHURCHS HMMM I SEE WHAT YA MEAN!

NOW THAT YOUR HERE REMEMBER AMERICAS ONLY A "FREE COUNTRY" FOR MEXICANS!""

Location hidden

#29 Jan 11, 2013
Weirdly enough, i agree.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#30 Jan 11, 2013
Alabama Son wrote:
What the heck is wrong with you people?! How can you liberal hippy scum manage to get anything done with all these spandex-clad bikers clogging up your roads? Not to mention the half-blind, full-retarded Subaru drivers who can't decide which lane is best so they just take both. It's a miracle you can drive at all with all the potholes and cracks in your roads. It's like your roads are as flawed as your politics; nothing gets done in time.
Also, what's with all the self-righteous vegantarians? I thought that junk was made up on Southpark; I never thought anyone would be stupid/suicidal enough to follow that crazy diet. We evolved eating meat. Vegetables are my dinner's dinner, dang it.
As for the confused wannabe rednecks who inhabit the poorer regions of your city, stand up for yourselves and don't let these hippies hold you down. This country was founded by proactive citizens who believed in something; don't just sit back and let others dictate what you do.
For those of you participating in the "Occupy" BS, most of you are pretty darn close to the top 1% or have some entitled/elitist attitude. Go out and actually accomplish something, don't just sit around holding hands and singing kumbaya.
If you don't like it, then move. Problem solved.

Location hidden

#31 Jan 11, 2013
KITTEN-RRRAAWWRRR!! HEHEHEHEEE SOMEONES GOT THEIR CLAWS OUT! RIP EM TO SHREDS GIRL!
ITS SURREAL HOW THESE IDIOTS LIVE IN DENIAL OF ANYTHING THEY DO THEN MOVE AND DO THE SAME THING AND ARE JUST AS CLUELESS BUT WITH THE SAME RIGHTEOUS ARROGANCE
MAYBE THERES A BERMUDA TRIANGLE STATE LINE THAT MAGICALLY MAKES ALL THEIR PROBLEMS DISSAPEAR WHEN THEY MOVE??

Location hidden

#32 Jan 11, 2013
IF YA DON'T WANNA LIVE IN YOUR OWN PROUD MESS DON'T COME TAKE A SMUG DUMP ON SOMEONE ELSE EXPECTING THEY DO ! EVERYWHERE THEY GO IS JUST ONE STUPID PUNCHLINE! NOW OREGON IS ANOTHER CALIFORNIA "JOKE" STATE-ALL THE REFRIED BRAINS KICKED OFF THE TACO TRUCK
LEAST THE GIRLS BROUGHT THEIR TRASH WADERS WITH EM SO MUCH FOR 40 YEARS OF EFFORTS DOWN THE DRAIN! SO THESE CLOWNS CAN DRESS UP AND PLAY PRETEND IN SOMEONE ELSES DREAM! NO WONDER THE MEXICANS KICKED EM OUT

Location hidden

#33 Jan 11, 2013
LIKE GETTING INVITED TO A PARTY WHEN YOUR 18 AND YA UGET DRUNK AND PASS OUT AND 20 YEARS LATER DECIDE TO ATTEND? HEEY MAN WHERES THE PARTY?? DUDE?
-UM WELL ITS OVER NOW THAT YOUR HERE !IDIOTS

Location hidden

#34 Jan 11, 2013
MAKES ME WONDER WHAT THEY'RE RUNNING FROM? THE MEXICANS ALREADY SCALPED THEIR BRAINS

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#35 Jan 11, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
KITTEN-RRRAAWWRRR!! HEHEHEHEEE SOMEONES GOT THEIR CLAWS OUT! RIP EM TO SHREDS GIRL!
ITS SURREAL HOW THESE IDIOTS LIVE IN DENIAL OF ANYTHING THEY DO THEN MOVE AND DO THE SAME THING AND ARE JUST AS CLUELESS BUT WITH THE SAME RIGHTEOUS ARROGANCE
MAYBE THERES A BERMUDA TRIANGLE STATE LINE THAT MAGICALLY MAKES ALL THEIR PROBLEMS DISSAPEAR WHEN THEY MOVE??
In spite of your all caps, I agree with you.

“Go, Team Venture!!!”

Since: Feb 08

Seattle via NC via GA

#36 Jan 13, 2013
Hi, Kitten. I miss your nutty herp derp on the SLOG.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 14, 2013
KITTEN-HMM FIGURES CORRECTING MY GRAMMER WOULD BE YOUR FOCUS ON THE POINT AT HAND!! HEHEHEHEHEH YEP THATS THE NW FOR YA!!
P.S I HAVE TO USE CAPS FOR ALL THE "DEAF" KEYBOARDERS OUT THERE HMM MAYBE BLIND AS WELL

Location hidden

#38 Jan 14, 2013
F*** californians!! hows that for proper grammer?

Location hidden

#39 Jan 14, 2013
NAMIKA-LAUGHING AT OTHERS PROBLEMS -WELL SINCE YOUR IN REFRIED CALIFORNIA THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEMS LIVING IN ONE BIG PUNCHLINE!
WHY YOU NEVER LIVE IN THE BIG N.O? SOUNDS LIKE A PARTY! CREOLES AND CRAWFISH!

PLENTY OF "COOYAWNS" UP HERE ALREADY !!!!

Location hidden

#40 Jan 14, 2013
JUST ASK THE MEXICANS! THEY TELL YA AMERICA IS ONE BIG JOKE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaw Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 719
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! (Feb '14) 2 hr ghostwriter3 34
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) 2 hr ghostwriter3 296
Seahawks Sun Gig 4
Seattle-Area VA Hospital Criticized (Jun '07) Sat Petal Power 41
Seattle Seahawks Football Fans Engage in Self D... Sep 20 Gig 2
Allah is Satan. Islam is the devils religion. Sep 20 Lilly1234 2
•••

Shaw Island News Video

•••
•••

Shaw Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••