Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

HateSolstice wrote:
I'm absolutely terrible at approaching women and trying to get their numbers. I'm even worse at reading the hints they give.
With that said, I'm a 30 year old white guy that would date a black girl in a heart beat if I knew she was interested. However, I doubt any of them would want a nerd that likes video games and listens to rock/metal.
. I would date you, I'm a in my 30s and I play video games. I like all types of music. So I'm saying this to let you know there are black females that would love to date a guy like you.
Gina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>If a man will date a sheep, why not a black woman?
Don't ever compare a black woman with a sheep!
VeganTiger

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Happily married to a gorgeous women, I can only speak from "observance".

Ethiopian/Erithrean/Somali women are fabulously pretty and most (white) guys I know would love to date them. My wife also thinks they are pretty and she is Indian herself!!

Not that it matters, there is so many more things to a woman than her skin color. However, to the Erithrean girl here, I don't think you need to worry too much.

Finally, "white people" are as different as you can get them and they don't even speak same languages.. So try talking about them in a differnet fashion. We don't like sterotyping any more than our black brothers (or sisters).
Tee

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Loving white guys 2 bits
El Gringo

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

This white man fetish thing has got to stop.
baby

Hertford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

i thing that we are all disam if we are black or white who cares iv been out with 10 or 11 white boy and just 1 black boy im from africa but i still dont know why white boy wont go out with some black girls i mean sometimes i see a cute white boy im to shy to go up to them but they always look at me and i dont why because sometimes im thinging dose he love him or is he just thing she really ugle

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Not much....just one of the combinations you don't see too often....like asian guys and black girls, also.....
Plenty

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Girls it comes down to confidence. If u have it , guys can see it, they won't be afraid to approach and u wont be afraid to react or send the "I'm available" signals out. Some of my lady friends laugh at me because I am not a model look alike and I am not domesticated around the house, but I get more guys than all the rest and they can't understand why. I know who I am and what I can do and what I will accept and where my boundaries are. Go get um girls...
Carlos

Dorado, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

YAA100 wrote:
I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
Hell yeah I would date you if you are pretty...
HappyMe

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Dave- wrote:
I banged a few black women but I didn't drag them home to Mama..........out of respect. I think if God wanted us to get married out of race he would have just made carmal people or grey birds or whatever....but the sex was okay..........
Which God are you referring to?? What holy book are you reading? Moses married an Ethiopian and Abrahams wife after Sarah died was also an Ethiopian. They are ALOT of interracial marriages! Boaz and Ruth... Even KIng David and Solomon married women from all background. It is ignorant ppl like u that give God a bad name.
HappyMe

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

My boyfriend was there a few years ago working. He dated a black girl while he was there but had to come back to Australia. He came back to Australia totally blown away and in love with black girls saying that he finds them most attractive... He loved their skin, lips, body and personality.
All he wanted to do was meet a beautiful black girl in Australia. Im a black girl who grew up and live in australia. We met a few months ago. We have a fantastic relationship!:) Now we are engaged. I don't think you have anything to worry about just be yourself! From what i have seen Eritean girls are drop dead Gorgeous! There's nothing better than having a man who loves you just the way you are though. So smile, relax and be you ;)
Sasha Shy

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I'm a black girl from South Africa. I have always love white guyz mostly because they are different and they are so much fun to chill with and they are easier to talk coz it doesn't feel lyk I'm talking to my brother or my friend. There's a guy called Chad from my city who I've liked-love since 2010 bt since the olympics every girl lyks him,scared he might think I'm just a crazy fan. My sister went to skwl with him en she showed me him,he is just a great lovely white guy. I really like this guy
Kayla

Oak Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I'm 13 yr old black girl and I've dated different races and I find white men attractive but I can't get one to like me wats that about.

Since: Dec 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I've always wanted a dark girl

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

YEAH BLACK GIRLS ARE A BIT FIESTIER -THATS WHY THE BROTHAS DON'T WANT EM! EVERYBODY GET JUNGLE FEVER NOW AND AGAIN! EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW THE OTHER HALF LIVES AND EVERYONE WANTS TO BE TRY SOMETHING NEW -AT LEAST WITH SISTAS YOU DON'T INHERIT 3 GENERATIONS OF FAMILY LIKE YOU DO WHEN YOU GET WITH ASIAN GIRLS ! LIKE A LIFETIME CONTRACT! YIKES!

MOST WHITE GUYS REGRET GETTING WITH SOME SISTAS! RUE THE DAY THEY WERE BORN ! ISSUES ISSUES ISSUES1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

GO BLUE FOREVER-YEAH HOW MANY BLACK ASIAN MIXES DO YOU SEE? HOW MANY BLACKMEXICANS? AND THEY SAY WHITES ARE RACISTS?
THE SPANIARDS WERE THE FIRST TO ENSLAVE THE AFRICANS THATS WHY PUERTO RICANS AND CUBANS ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH THAT FLAVOR!AND THEY'RE ALL IN FLORIDA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE WANTS WHAT WHITEYS GOT!! THEIR COUNTRY ! GIRLS! JOBS! DREAMS! STANDARDS OF LIVING!
YAAY FOR THE CAUCASIAN?/ WHITE PEOPLES!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

DIFFERENCE IS WHEN WHITE GUYS GO OUT WITH BLACK GIRLS THEY DON'T DO IT TO GET THEM STRUNG OUT ON DRUGS AND PIMP THEM OUT AT HOTELS -HMMMMM BRINGING SLAVERY BACK EH? AND THE REAL GHETTOD OUT WHITE GIRLS START TALKING EBONICS ? AND ABOUT HOW THEIR PEOPLE ARE OPPRESSED ?? WTF?
ericabelinda

Kampala, Uganda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

hey there!!im 22yrs,in Uganda,im searching for a white man to get married to,email me at hopetertty@yahoo.com,u will see my photos ince u drop me a text.by the way im a christian.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

orkin33 wrote:
GO BLUE FOREVER-YEAH HOW MANY BLACK ASIAN MIXES DO YOU SEE? HOW MANY BLACKMEXICANS? AND THEY SAY WHITES ARE RACISTS?
THE SPANIARDS WERE THE FIRST TO ENSLAVE THE AFRICANS THATS WHY PUERTO RICANS AND CUBANS ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH THAT FLAVOR!AND THEY'RE ALL IN FLORIDA
Hardly ever....most asians don't like dark skin for several reasons....even in most of asia, i hardly ever see black guys with their girls....just a reality...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shaw Island Discussions

Search the Shaw Island Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
$100 Directv Referral Program (Aug '10) 4 hr SaveMoney 326
BTH and such 10 hr me-Motorcycle-guy 4
H train 10 hr me-Motorcycle-guy 3
northend black 10 hr me-Motorcycle-guy 4
Victor Lee Davies (Jul '13) 10 hr KY GUY 4
watch out..seriously 13 hr Jingle Jester 2
Larry's Nightclub to fight suspension of liquor... (Jan '06) 13 hr Floppy Clown 4
•••
•••

Shaw Island News Video

•••
•••

Shaw Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shaw Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••