Mother, Daughter Killed in Car Accident

Mother, Daughter Killed in Car Accident

There are 37 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Mother, Daughter Killed in Car Accident. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A car accident on Interstate 85/40 Friday morning killed a mother and her daughter, according to North Carolina state highway patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Janett Goode

Paterson, NJ

#1 Dec 12, 2009
My condolences to the family. Although I knew her briefly, I still feel this tragedy.
southern b

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2009
I sure hope that accident is checked, it seems if she is a single mom might be sbject to car trouble especial at pell grant time.
nameless

Reidsville, NC

#3 Dec 12, 2009
southern b wrote:
I sure hope that accident is checked, it seems if she is a single mom might be sbject to car trouble especial at pell grant time.
speaking of moms, is your's proud of having such a crass and tactless child?
Ernest

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 12, 2009
southern b wrote:
I WORKED WITH THIS WOMAN FOR ALMOST A YEAR...SHE WAS BEYOND AMAZING AND WORDS OF SIMPLE HUMAN EDUCATION CANNOT HONOR HER MEMORY. THE SAD THING IS..WE ON THIS PLANET HAVE LOST TWO SHINNING STARS YET WORTHLESS SHIT LIKE U ARE STILL AROUND. SINGLE MOMS...LOL SHE WAS A FUCKING PARENT AND PATRON FOR STRONG WOMEN TAKING CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN. AND TO THINK THAT HER FAMILY HAS LOST NOT ONLY HER BUT THEIR 5 YEAR OLD ADDITION IS BEYOND HEARTBREAKING...YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ONLY FUNNY THING ABOUT UR COMMENT. IT IS THAT THE FACT THAT U WOULD EVEN MAKE IT, LETS THE WORLD KNOW THAT KNOW ONE WOULD MISS UR PATHETIC EXCUSE OF EXISTENCE IF THE SAME HAPPENED TO U. AND THATS ON SOME REAL
Knowitall

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2009
what a terrible reminder to pull completely off the road as far as possible, because people are going too fast to re-act to a sudden appearance of a stopped vehicle. What a shame.

Since: Sep 09

Mocksville, NC

#6 Dec 12, 2009
My condolences go out to her family. May they receive the peace and God's blessing they need at this time.
Scout

Greensboro, NC

#7 Dec 12, 2009
Another unfortunate loss of 2 lives during such a special time of year when all of the families and friends get together as one to rejoice on the birth of our savior. May God be with them during this difficult time and know that all of them will be deep in our heats for the families who have had the misfortune of losing them at this time.
May God Bless you and hold you close to his heat to help you get through this with the support of friends and family .
Driver

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Dec 12, 2009
Garret needs to be prosecuted for manslaughter
BLESSED

High Point, NC

#9 Dec 12, 2009
i owned a 99 mitsubishi galant that would cut off on me at any given time. hopefully the family can get some closure and handle the negligence of the maker of her vehicle. may god keep you during this difficult time.
Christina and Addam

High Point, NC

#10 Dec 12, 2009
Kiesha we love you and will miss you terribly....after working with and around you for as long as we have your smile always brightend everyones day.
Robbie May

Lexington, NC

#11 Dec 12, 2009
This is a true tragedy, the loss of two human beings at any time is terrible. What kind of person makes such a stupid statement about a mother trying to take care of her kid by herself. Neither derserved to die like this, may GOD BLESS there souls, and yours for such a STUPID remark.
ALP

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2009
RIP Keisha. I didn't know you long through our job but I am grateful to have known you. I am sorry you're not here with us but I know you're in a better place. God please be with this family at such a horrible time. Strengthen them!
Mickie

High Point, NC

#13 Dec 13, 2009
Very few ppl i grew to care about here in North Carolina but Keisha was one on the ppl that fell through the cracks. She was a very funny inpressionable person that shined her light on all the ppl of walmart 5320. Hope her light continues to shine down from above on all her friends and family......Your are truly missed RIP KEE KEE
ol really

Mooresville, NC

#14 Dec 13, 2009
southern b wrote:

its sounds to me as if the car trouble thing didnt work for you and now your wanting to point fingers are you just feeling guilty or what a lady and her little girl died this is a tragedy not some joke so how about showing some respect I didnt know her but from what Ive read she was pretty specials and besides that shes some ones family and Im sure that there grieving there deaths and will have a lot of hard roads to go down so why dont you sit in your camper you boyfriend bought you and be quiet and to the family I would like to say our thoughts are with you as we pray for Gods Peace and Grace to come apon you
STK

Trenton, OH

#15 Dec 13, 2009
Driver wrote:
Garret needs to be prosecuted for manslaughter
Why? Do you know of some unreported evidence that indicates this is his fault?
Rhonster

King, NC

#16 Dec 13, 2009
The family of WalMart Elmsley miss you Keisha! You always had a smile for everyone! This tragedy has saddened our hearts and you and your child our in our prayers as are the family memebers left to mourn for you and your child. I will see you again on that sunny shore. REST IN PEACE!!
meme0817

Dobson, NC

#17 Dec 14, 2009
I think that Southern B is stupid and the comment is stupid. How do you judge someone like that? I am a single mother of 2 kids and I think that its great. What did she do but break down and a truck hit her, whats that gotta do with pellgrants. That is a heartless comment and it was not needed. I send my deepest regrets to the family and wish them the best. I am so sorry that you lost a child, sister, friend or co-worker. You are in my prayers
Tamu

Raleigh, NC

#18 Dec 14, 2009
This was my friend, my family I can remember simple days of picnic in prospect park. PB&J sandwiches and chocolate milk. So many holidays together. My Aunty braiding our hair. Getting in trouble at nap time because we won't be quiet. Simple times... You will be missed. The laughs, the tears and the memories will never be fogotten. RIP Kee Kee...
Antoinette

New York, NY

#19 Dec 14, 2009
R.I.P Auntiee Keisha && Leel Cuzzinqq NaJazhia ! Mayy Yall Restt In Peacee && Watch Ovaa The Familyy ! We Lovee Yall
Letha

Cary, NC

#20 Dec 14, 2009
STK -

If you are driving a motor vehicle, you are responsible for paying attention to what is in front of you, including a stopped car. This vehicle was on the shoulder of the road with a portion in the roadway. This was a truck and the driver is responsible for driving at a safe speed with that large a vehicle to avoid an accident. Apparently he wasn't paying attention or he was driving to fast to reduce his speed to avoid the vehicle. I realize he probably feels very bad about what happened. He will have to live with it forever. But, the point is, he needs to be charged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharpsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
online clothing boutiques? (Feb '14) Jul 18 glamdollbbv 2
News Developing Story: Greensboro Officer-Involved S... (Sep '08) Jul 18 BKMARIONST 5
how is the boy in gboro? and where can I find some (Sep '15) Jul 16 Plzharder 3
News Trump benefits from countries with anti-gay laws Jul 10 lides 53
News Target employee charged with embezzlement Jul 8 Burnt 1
H Clinton Demands USA Take 65,000 Muslim Refugees Jul 5 Preacher Man 1
News The Rocky Mount Telegram (Feb '13) Feb '13 simone 1

Sharpsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sharpsburg Mortgages