ratting b**chs
pissed off

Commerce, GA

#1 Sep 10, 2011
there r a lot of rats in this small town an to let yall know ASHLEY AN HUCK r ratting...... seen it on paper!!!! dont trust them..... hell its hard to trust anyone these days...
question

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2011
why are you so pissed that people are so called "ratting" people out, if you werent doing things you shouldnt be, then you should have nothing to worry about...maybe everyone should clean up their acts around this small town and the "rats" will move on elsewhere...just sayin...
HMMMM

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2011
I dont believe that about ashley and huck for a minute.. But I do know FOR a fact that Nasty Jessie Perry and Nasty Melissa Caldwell are Rats.. Why dont everyone ask Jessie what he got for his Birthday this year.
Ashley

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Hey whoever you are callin us rats why dont you go to the next level and calls us that to our face instead of bein a coward and posting it on topixs... Anybody that knows us know that we have both been to prison!! We take responsibilty for our OWN actions. But like I said in the beginning come call us rats to our face cuz that action we would be GLADLY to take responsibilty for..
Jail Time

Glenview, IL

#5 Dec 17, 2011
I heard that Ash and Huck were the ones that broke into the water dept. in sharpsburg. So someone please tell me how they are not in jail.
Info

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2011
The last I seen Ashley was in jail, check out jailtracker. As for Huck havent seen him in there, maybe daddy bailed him out already.
Now

Lebanon, KY

#7 May 5, 2012
Well Miss. Ashley, what can you say for yourself now... the whole world knows you are a rat now and theres no denying it. I hope it was all worth it in the end...Too scared just to do your time...Rats are worthless so guess what that makes you!!!(and my info came straight from the Oville PD and courthouse)
ashley
#8 May 19, 2012
well i have gas really bad i have farted so much that my butt hurts. thought you all should know that to and its the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharpsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montgomery county parks and recreation 1 min Park and Rec 8
Ashley bush 1 hr The man 2
jackie taulbee 2 hr Friend 19
Looking for the real thing 3 hr Ralph 22
Looking for the best hotel in Mount Sterling 4 hr She will know 5
Giving alcohol to minors is just fine?! 4 hr Blind eye 2
Im a Ninja 6 hr Hummmmm 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sharpsburg Mortgages