Ha Ha

United States

#252 Jan 25, 2013
Marple wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right the first place to start with the nut case silly ex teacher would be the Powell's themselves. Roflmfao WHO is he to make any determination when his household dysfunctional. I think he & his wife along with Kristie needs to entertain us on Jerry Springer. This appears to be the social level they are on.
Now we know what you Silly Gossipers sit around and watch all day!!LOL!!
I guess that's alright, seeing that you don't have much else to do since Mr Powell kicked you to the curb!!!
Silly Gossipers and their Silly shows!!
Marple

Chicago, IL

#255 Jan 25, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>News to Montgomery Co!! LOL!!
Heck, Montgomery Co knew half of them were in therapy before Mr Powell kicked them to the curb. That's one of the main reasons Mr Powell was brought in, to get rid of you Silly Gossiping Nuts!! LOL!!
He did it too. He tracked down every one of you Silly Gossipers, and said get your stuff, you're hitting the road!! And you Silly Gossipers grabbed your things, wet yourselves, and hit the road!! LOL!!!
As I stated doesn't apply to me, depends keep me dry cause I know one day that bounty hunter by the name josh Powell will track me down like a hunted animal & then in his big papa bear voice josh will order me to hit the road Jack!!! I will scamper off with my depends full of sh*t. Oh how I dread the day to be face to face with Sterling's icon. Roflmfao!!!
What

Georgetown, KY

#257 Jan 27, 2013
Mr. Clown should be sent packing along with others!
Humphrey

United States

#258 Jan 27, 2013
Oh didn't you know??? Haha, who happens to be Joshy woshy best friend said he has been offered a bigger better job & Montgomery County will be losing an icon!!!
Marple

Gary, IN

#259 Jan 27, 2013
Humphrey wrote:
Oh didn't you know??? Haha, who happens to be Joshy woshy best friend said he has been offered a bigger better job & Montgomery County will be losing an icon!!!
Poor Silly girl, I said he had a job offer. The board isn't going to let him leave, they'll match whatever the offer is, and renew the contract!!
Ain't that right Marple, or Humphrey or Who ever?? LOL!!!!
What

Georgetown, KY

#260 Jan 27, 2013
Ha ha is a troll. Mr Josh Clown is a cancer to this community.
Humphrey

United States

#261 Jan 27, 2013
Marple wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Silly girl, I said he had a job offer. The board isn't going to let him leave, they'll match whatever the offer is, and renew the contract!!
Ain't that right Marple, or Humphrey or Who ever?? LOL!!!!
I will be using HUMPHREY from now on a possible poser teacher from Joshy woshy old job has entered the topix community for Sterling. Guess lil Joshy woshy wifey pooh pooh has reverted to thumb sucking & doesn't have a free any free fingers to use the keyboard. Come come now lil joshy you need to celebrate a $500,000 job & taking Terry Holidays place in Frankfort, you have reached your accomplished goal. Remember Frankfort was your dream?
OJ Did it

Morehead, KY

#269 Jan 31, 2013
Marple wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right the first place to start with the nut case silly ex teacher would be the Powell's themselves. Roflmfao WHO is he to make any determination when his household dysfunctional. I think he & his wife along with Kristie needs to entertain us on Jerry Springer. This appears to be the social level they are on.
you need your head cut off...what an idiot you are
OJ Did it

Morehead, KY

#270 Jan 31, 2013
sorry marple meant that for ha ha
long dick daddy

Morehead, KY

#273 Jan 31, 2013
where does this punk live...anyone know..
Dr Marple

Chicago, IL

#275 Jan 31, 2013
I don't condone violence, this statement is over the top for someone to say & address??? Topix is site people talk about news & yes mainly gossip that's it!! Supporters for both sides has used our freedom of speech based on our point of views.
Although I don't agree with a husband abusing his wife or a wife lying to obtain an EPO, ONLY the two of them know for sure what the actual truth is. Their friends have supported them and the opposing side have had heated debates on this subject.Does that make us hate each other enough to harm the other? No its called having an adult conversation, voicing our opinions & moving along.
It isn't much different than how politicians make accusations,ect.
Redhead

Morganfield, KY

#276 Jan 31, 2013
Rumor had it that while in Union he had his nose broken in a bar brawl while supposedly attending a conference at the board's expense....just sayin. Apparently, he 'hit on' the wrong man's wife or girlfriend......who knows? You know how rumors are! lol
Dr Marple

United States

#277 Jan 31, 2013
Redhead wrote:
Rumor had it that while in Union he had his nose broken in a bar brawl while supposedly attending a conference at the board's expense....just sayin. Apparently, he 'hit on' the wrong man's wife or girlfriend......who knows? You know how rumors are! lol
How interesting seems controversy follows him wherever he goes. I wonder why some people are so controversial no matter where they move to?
YOU ARE A PAIN

United States

#278 Feb 1, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>News to Montgomery Co!! LOL!!
Heck, Montgomery Co knew half of them were in therapy before Mr Powell kicked them to the curb. That's one of the main reasons Mr Powell was brought in, to get rid of you Silly Gossiping Nuts!! LOL!!
He did it too. He tracked down every one of you Silly Gossipers, and said get your stuff, you're hitting the road!! And you Silly Gossipers grabbed your things, wet yourselves, and hit the road!! LOL!!!
You really have some serious issues. I usually don't comment, but I'm really embarrassed for you.....whoever you are. Geez, how old are you? Your comments sound like a child.....
What

Georgetown, KY

#279 Feb 2, 2013
YOU ARE A PAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have some serious issues. I usually don't comment, but I'm really embarrassed for you.....whoever you are. Geez, how old are you? Your comments sound like a child.....
She probably could barely pass 5th grade with her language. Maybe she should star in the movie Billie Madison. I highly doubt she could graduate.
private dick

Morehead, KY

#281 Feb 2, 2013
just found out someone in the county hired a private eye to follow him and look into his past. it won't be long now.
word on the street

Morehead, KY

#282 Feb 3, 2013
he's going to be fired within next two weeks.
Mary Lou

Duluth, GA

#283 Feb 3, 2013
Will the county not have to pay roughly $450,000.00 to let him go? Isn't that close to the remainder of his contract? Plus whatever it takes to hire another superintendent, which will definitely want a contract after learning of all the harassment.
So in the next 3 to 4 years Montgomery Co will be spending close to a million dollars to fill a superintendent job? That's ridiculous!
Bye Bye Josh

Morehead, KY

#284 Feb 3, 2013
Mary Lou wrote:
Will the county not have to pay roughly $450,000.00 to let him go? Isn't that close to the remainder of his contract? Plus whatever it takes to hire another superintendent, which will definitely want a contract after learning of all the harassment.
So in the next 3 to 4 years Montgomery Co will be spending close to a million dollars to fill a superintendent job? That's ridiculous!
nope not if they find fault and that he broke moral standards. he's toast without the butter.
What

Georgetown, KY

#285 Feb 3, 2013
I would say right now he would just eat the Butter and not the toast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharpsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To all the fat cops 21 min ikr from wrong 15
scott drake 2 hr baby 5
Chandra Davis 4 hr curious 4
Laura chick at lees?? 4 hr loose goose 55
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Known Fact 132,123
help 7 hr worried 1
haley little 7 hr souno 1
Sharpsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sharpsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sharpsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sharpsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?