Little girl missing in Sharpsburg, we...

Little girl missing in Sharpsburg, went missing about 3 hours ago.

Posted in the Sharpsburg Forum

concerned

Grayson, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2011
She has blonde hair and blue eyes, She is 5 years old. She was playing in her yard in her underwear. I dont know her name but she lives on 36 going twards owingsville on the right just out of town. Please contact the police if you have seen anything! And in the mean time pray for this little girl.
concerned

Grayson, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2011
Found her!
Julie

Monkton, MD

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Does anyone know the name of the little girl??
Bath Co

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2011
Julie wrote:
Does anyone know the name of the little girl??
SHE IS KIN TO RICKY SMITH.
found

Morehead, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2011
she has been found
Bill

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Jul 7, 2011
That would be Danielle Smith's daugther.
gary

Hillsboro, KY

#7 Jul 7, 2011
wow now thats a good mommy for ya, lose her kid and allow her to get 4 miles away, that poor kid needs took
Question

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jul 7, 2011
Is the same little girl whose picture is posted on telephone poles yesterday?
Is Danielle out of jail now too? Thought she was in cause they found drugs on her.
What happen to the other men that got arrested too? I can't remember their names.?
I see her old man Bert Long Dong Boyd is hanging back at Roberts grocery again. poor fella wonder if he's getting blue ball poisoning b/c Danielle is not around.
someoneoutthere

Manchester, KY

#9 Jul 11, 2011
since Roy Bashford found the child why wasnt he gave credit for it in the outlook and Burt Boyd is an idiot for having anything to do with Danielle one word ewww
idk

Vanceburg, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2011
someoneoutthere wrote:
since Roy Bashford found the child why wasnt he gave credit for it in the outlook and Burt Boyd is an idiot for having anything to do with Danielle one word ewww
to be honest its just childish you getting on here talking about her.. is it really any of your business who hes fulling with um not really
someoneoutthere

Macon, GA

#11 Jul 14, 2011
idk wrote:
<quoted text>
to be honest its just childish you getting on here talking about her.. is it really any of your business who hes fulling with um not really
like whatever i could care less what he does i was just stateing a fact i have from sources that a very respected man that was involved in finding the child but however does anyone give him credit for it
idk

Vanceburg, KY

#12 Jul 15, 2011
well iagree they should of gave him credit
jeannie in a bottle

Morehead, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2011
yeah but u cant watch kids 24 /7 i know barb n danny jo they r good not like the rest of their low life family.
idk

Plummers Landing, KY

#14 Jul 29, 2011
i know it wasnt her fault that it happened
Danielle

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 15, 2013
gary wrote:
wow now thats a good mommy for ya, lose her kid and allow her to get 4 miles away, that poor kid needs took
for your information Brooke was being watched by my mother!!!!
someone

Morehead, KY

#16 Jul 4, 2013
if shes 5 years old she shouldnt be outside by herself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharpsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I still love you Brittany (Nov '14) 34 min Pedro 91
Owingsville Christian Church 1 hr a former attendee 8
O'roarkes 1 hr see ya 1
Where has Samantha Sanders been? 2 hr Samantha Sanders 4
where is brandon willoughby (Jun '09) 3 hr Chub 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr So true 148,177
bart williams 5 hr Larry Bird 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sharpsburg Mortgages