Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81771 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68024 Aug 27, 2012
trusted wrote:
well I guess , I am having spam for dinner tonite.. You gals , want to join me...lol . Oh well , if we could all just give up and die then no one would have anything to complain about. So if they are showing some type of emotion, they are at least alive...
I woke up at 3am craving a fried bologna sandwich. Too much tofu veggie crap I guess.
Miss Often

Clay City, KY

#68025 Aug 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi boys
Hi roaming
As Una's former nanny, I am aware of his amazingness --- I appreciate his unique style and flare. I hope everyone had a good Monday. Mine was stressful/crazy/busy a.k.a. Another day at the office
doesn't take much to amaze you
Sound of Silence

Clay City, KY

#68026 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hello Bird Killer, Roaming, Miss E. all the good people have a lovely evening,,,,you name changing moron with the Paintsville IP and Bluewhiner not so much.
I was just practicing my Humpaburn routine.
Hello darkness, my old friend
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#68027 Aug 27, 2012
Know what you mean , but if that stuff is all you are eating , maybe that is it , you are needing it. Fresh green beans, meatloaf, mashed taters, and rolls , peppers, and onions, and homemade ketchup , thats whats for dinner.... All served up the kids with lots of love, maybe someday they will understand moma's dishes..

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68028 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
I thought I would post that. I just checked out the guys' video predicting a major earthquake per planet alignment.
And sure enough on the day he predicted, usgs logged a 7.7...Eight months after he made the prediction.
I'm glad you posted that, Bluewhiner. I thought it was Oracle La Da Dumbarse that made that prediction though. It really isn't nice to eavesdrop on mommy's consultations at all.
Rising Moon Maniac

Clay City, KY

#68029 Aug 27, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, Una is a Treasure. His Gems have helped so many people!
It's Definately been a Monday. I'm frazzled. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like. Ugh.
did you know that lack of sleep results in decreased melatonin secretion which then leads to the loss of cyclical release of cortisol which then leads to decreased estrogen and progesterone secretion and as a consequence you begin to have masculinizing features.

“Spy vrs Spy”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68030 Aug 27, 2012
I've come to talk with you again.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68031 Aug 27, 2012
Miss Often wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't take much to amaze you
Listen name changer..........shhhh......st fu.
Rising Moon Maniac

Clay City, KY

#68032 Aug 27, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, Una is a Treasure. His Gems have helped so many people!
It's Definately been a Monday. I'm frazzled. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like. Ugh.
cortisol is the stress hormone and it explains why you feel frazzled and unable to sleep, you are caught in a vicious cycle of a severe hormonal imbalance. Your emerging masculinizing features also is a turn off for your husband and so you are likely not getting laid now either which leads to further stress.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#68033 Aug 27, 2012
okay that is enough for me then , i am going to sleep , not that much of a beauty anyway , sure dont want to look like a man.. Nite dear ones.
A FART NUT HERE

Clay City, KY

#68034 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen name changer..........shhhh......st fu.
yep

Virgie, KY

#68035 Aug 27, 2012
fsf
yep

Virgie, KY

#68036 Aug 27, 2012
bfnjhg

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68037 Aug 27, 2012
Rising Moon Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know that lack of sleep results in decreased melatonin secretion which then leads to the loss of cyclical release of cortisol which then leads to decreased estrogen and progesterone secretion and as a consequence you begin to have masculinizing features.
Did you know that you, most likely about to get your arse kicked? You don't mess with Roaming, especially when she's already had a bad day.

Location hidden

#68038 Aug 27, 2012
Thank goodness I have ambien!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68039 Aug 27, 2012
trusted wrote:
okay that is enough for me then , i am going to sleep , not that much of a beauty anyway , sure dont want to look like a man.. Nite dear ones.
Good night, I liked your menu. Fart City. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68040 Aug 27, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g04aCp3ej-IXX
I DO NOT click on your stupid Youtube links. If I want to watch a Youtube flick, I'll look it up myself. I am kind of impressed with you, I really didn't think you had the mental capacity to think up that many names.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68041 Aug 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Thank goodness I have ambien!
What would we do without all these experts on here? The real question is; What would their dumbsrses do without Google?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68042 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hello Bird Killer, Roaming, Miss E. all the good people have a lovely evening,,,,you name changing moron with the Paintsville IP and Bluewhiner not so much.
I was just practicing my Humpaburn routine.
That's Blueminer ya danm homo!

Location hidden

#68043 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>What would we do without all these experts on here? The real question is; What would their dumbsrses do without Google?
I call it googletelligence. Bluewhiner has a PhD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharpsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Cole 12 min Troll 4
Fireworks 17 min Wondering 1
Attorney going to prison 19 min Yes 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Lynette 141,432
Shane 55 min what 9
Fireworks 1 hr Wondering 1
Billy Macks Place 2 hr Sharky 1
More from around the web

Sharpsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sharpsburg Mortgages