Pissed

Morehead, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Just watch another drug deal in the burg Amanda fair and the black girl in the green dodge truck, it all went down in front of the deptys house.
unknown

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2010
why dont everyone get a life and leave her alone. she is tryin to straighten up and no one will give her credit when she needs it. thats alot more then i could say for her ex.
sorry

Jackson, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2010
Straighten up my a** is that why she is always running up and down the roads and visiting the dealers house all the time? She will straighten up alright when they find her dead like all the others!
curious

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2011
Hey just wondering whats up with her and Ray, are they ever getting divorced? How is he doing? any news?
amanda

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2012
if u want to pay for our divorce we will be more then happen for u to....lol
reference

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Wow, what kind of deadbeat would say that...
Needle Junkie

Genoa City, WI

#8 Feb 28, 2012
If it wasn't for you Amanda, Ray would have never got in the shape that he did! Now look at him he can barely get around and its a miracle that he is alive. The sad thing is you don't even care. Hell, you don't even care about your child that is being taken care of by his grandparents. So now not only do the Fair's have to take care of a young child, they have to take care of their own son. You make me sick Amanda. Selling yourself to just get high and yes I've even heard that you couldn't find a vein to shoot up in so you did it to your cooter. You are a low life Amanda and you know what at one time I thought this girl is really nice and seems to have her shit together. Now look at you!
tiredofit

Geneva, IL

#9 May 13, 2012
Needle Junkie wrote:
If it wasn't for you Amanda, Ray would have never got in the shape that he did! Now look at him he can barely get around and its a miracle that he is alive. The sad thing is you don't even care. Hell, you don't even care about your child that is being taken care of by his grandparents. So now not only do the Fair's have to take care of a young child, they have to take care of their own son. You make me sick Amanda. Selling yourself to just get high and yes I've even heard that you couldn't find a vein to shoot up in so you did it to your cooter. You are a low life Amanda and you know what at one time I thought this girl is really nice and seems to have her shit together. Now look at you!
Amanda is lost in this old world, but she sure is NOT responsible for Ray Fair or any actions he has done to himself. He's a grown man. He did all this to himself. How dare you blame anyone for HIM. Come judgment day god will judge him for what he has done. Amanda will NOT be judged for anyone except herself. Ray needs to take responsibility for hisself. Let me guess poor Ray. Bullshit!!!
Dont care

United States

#10 May 21, 2012
Yes Ray is responsible for his on actions but she was on drugs way before he ever was and I would say that its fair to say that she introduced him to other ways to get high. At least Ray is sober now and not out trying to skam ways into getting drugs. I pray for both of their souls along with so many others.
SOME ONE WHO CARES

Plummers Landing, KY

#11 Jul 18, 2012
ray was doing drugs before he got with amanda he was smoking crack he hid it very well everyone thinks he a angle well he was not so dont blame her for everone else dam problems she not perfect and none of u people are so get a dam life
Rachel Brewer

Grayson, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2012
u people are such hypocrits.everyone screws up at some point and u can hide behind ur fake names as usual but im sure if u look in the mirror u have plenty of skeletons urself.nothing that anyone else does can be blamed on anyone but the person doing the action.u cant put a gun to someones head and say do this drug everyone has a choice.amanda is like my sister and u couldnt ask for a better person.and whats it to u if shes divorced are u wanting Ray or what?y is that ur business?and Ray or no one else has ever been an angel.so stop worrying bout other people and get a life instead of trying to put people down.eventually u judge someone so much they begin to believe it instead y dont u try being a little more encouraging and helping.but that wouldnt be enough drama for any of u huh?thats all this site is
surprise

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2012
this doesnt surprise me one bit that you and Amanda are such good friends. u all are just alike, both needle junky whores, who sleep with old men to get their fix. and you will find out that Amanda is true to you as long as you are spending all your money to support her habit. word of advice use some of your money to buy new needles and some bleach and ajax to try to get rid of all those STD's
A rEaDeR fRoM dA-bUrG

West Liberty, KY

#14 Nov 1, 2012
well i knew amanda along time ago... and all along she was who she is today and getting worse! she fucks anyone she can for money or pills or coke or crack and she aint going to straighten up unless she decides too... and if that would happen she would see there are 100 ppl to back her ass up and i am from the burg and dont tlk to her anymore and i am who i am and i love my life now i was in her shoes well not like that only just not stoping till the money was gone... soo if that info is usefull good but i know for the judging part no one should judge noone and taking up for amanda fair for doin what she does is really bull s*i*! She made ray who he was! i dont give a shit who says what i know and alot of ppl do cause she made it known didnt you amanda!
WounderingI

Centreville, MD

#15 Nov 10, 2012
I was woundering how old Ray Fair is and who his parents are.
helper

Hampshire, IL

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Does Amanda still live with Bobby?
Maxine

United States

#17 Dec 30, 2012
"]Does Amanda still live with Bobby Well she does everything else with him why not marry her keeps saying how he loves me he needs to be telling her that not me for God Sakes!!!!!nk
just wondering

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2013
I heard she was in jail for trying to sell drugs is that true?
really

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Yeah that's TRUE looking at TIME!!!!!!!
just wondering

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2013
I was just wondering how she was doing in jail with no pill and well you know not being able to be out in the world and all closed up in that little CEll different world in there so has any one heard!!!!
Moved away

Melrose Park, IL

#21 May 18, 2017
I lived in sharpsburg in early 2000. Is Amanda fair related to savannah fair? Cause I remember savannah mom being gorgeous back in 2001-2005. If my memory is correct want to say she was with a Tommy or something like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharpsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG Just heard Kelly wilson is running for jud... 19 min huh 4
Bobby Stinnett 28 min person 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min tat tvam asi 172,927
Judge Executive Job Evaluation 55 min huh 81
Holly Willoughby 1 hr Dairy QUEEN 3
Town drama queen (Aug '17) 2 hr Drama yay 20
Keep seeing young girl... (Jan '16) 3 hr Lol 14

Sharpsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sharpsburg Mortgages