Ewing, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

who are the three that jumped clayton kimes last night?
spot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Who cares!!
Referee

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Price
really

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Duck
duck

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

goose
mona

Germantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Well this is clayton,s mother let me tell you it takes three to kick his a-- because them three pu--ys cant do it one on one their time is coming why dont all you lazy a--es mind your own business and let them try it one on one and then lets see who gets their ass beat
mona

Germantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

and i ill tell you who the three was and i know none of the three could do it one on one Michael puckett ,david(duck)morris, jason bennett their time will come
hey crazy people

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

y did they jump him
yes

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

i could whip clayton with one hand behind my back.i have seen him fight and was not impressed
mona

Germantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

well i guess you are to scared to but your name on here so i guess you cant whoop any body if you are scared to put your name on here so he will know whose a-- to kick so put your name mr yes or are you scared i guess you are
ruffie

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

he tried to sell them fake dope
mona

Germantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

and ruffle you are full of sh-it was you there dont think so why dont all you noise a--es get a job and stop starting sh-t on here get a life and i still see you are all scared to put your names on here wonder why afraid you might get whoop that it i am not as low life as you all i am gone scared ass-es
yes

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

i would be more scared to fight you than clayton you must be tough to fight his battles for him
mona

Germantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

i dont fight his battles just telling you like it you must be scared of him you still wont put your name on hear he fights his own battles one on one
yes

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

he is usually to messed up to fight he just runs that nickel jaw of his like you do
Ummmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

wasn't it Clayton and his brother who broke into someones home and got their asses shot at???? Seems that he can't stay out of trouble!! Mona, maybe you should teach him right from wrong instead of defending that little piece of crap!!
mona

Germantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

whatever
yes

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

seen mona had to take up for clayton again after he got that head thumped at the blackberry
surprised

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

mona wrote:
and i ill tell you who the three was and i know none of the three could do it one on one Michael puckett ,david(duck)morris, jason bennett their time will come
These three together? id say they were trying to rob him, thats how they roll.
mona

Germantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

well get your facts right i wasnt taking up for clayton i was taking up for my grand kids because some punk has to run his mouth off to a 3 and 6 year old thats sad why dont you lazy a--es get a job and stop worrying about every body else and for your information clayton beat his a-- and then my daughter took care of him leave my family alone thats all this town is about what to start trouble but still see you people are scared put your name on here why dont you all get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Sharpsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sharpsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sharpsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sharpsburg