Alcohol, pot used at deadly party

Alcohol, pot used at deadly party

There are 3 comments on the Citizen Review Newspapers story from Jun 22, 2006, titled Alcohol, pot used at deadly party. In it, Citizen Review Newspapers reports that:

Records show alcohol, marijuana used at deadly PTC party Poll Kevin Johnston of Sharpsburg, accused of shooting his friend, Dallas Crenshaw of Peachtree City, confers with his attorney in court Wednesday ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Citizen Review Newspapers.

red1

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 23, 2006
No one knows exactly what happened behind those doors but, Kevin and Dal. People are judging the situation because of the drugs and alcohol, but you would have to know how deep the friendship between these two individual went. Kevin is a good kid and so was Dal, yes they both were a little mischievious at times but they are not the horrible type of kids that most want to portray them to be. To know them is to love them. Regardless of what the rest of you think. The sad part is three families are now paying for this. The Crenshaws, Johnstons, and little KJ. Quit focusing so much on the substances and start praying for the families.
Michael Lindsey

Dallas, GA

#2 Jun 25, 2006
The intent of the first post is correct. Everyone who knows these families needs to pray for them. I don't know the Crenshaw boy or his family, but I pray that God will give them peace in this storm. I do know Kevin and his family, and I cannot imagine the pain and anguish they all are going through. I truly hope to find out that the shooting was a careless accident. Either way, I know that God is in control. Sometimes He allows us to hit bottom so that the only way out is to turn to Him. Kevin has heard the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that he understands what he must do. Kevin may have made a bad choice, but he still has time to make the best choice he could ever make, to surrender his life to Christ.
Melissa

Rome, GA

#3 Nov 8, 2006
FREE KEVIN!! RIP DALLAS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharpsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long-serving Coweta chief judge to leave bench (Apr '12) 5 hr AnusPJr 29
Deputies Smith and Sepanski murder handcuffed m... 6 hr who will stand up 8
Producer Ryan Snow...Narcissistic Predator (Dec '14) Jun 15 Laidback 6
News Dawson Street Christian School opens in Newnan (Sep '13) Jun 7 Charles 13
attorney (Jun '12) Jun 3 SilentbutcanbeLOUD 3
Don't Shop In Coweta County Jun 3 Charles 1
Time to lock Bernie Cofield up for life! (Jun '10) May 31 Bob Wills 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sharpsburg Mortgages