First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no name

Mount Juliet, TN

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Lots of usefull post on this thread. I am only commenting here to get this thread close to the top of the page along with " to the thiefs of union county" and not buried and forgotten.
truth

United States

#22 Sep 16, 2012
hey crystal hensley wrote:
thinking that sentra she is driving around in is more of a chocolate color.she was with brenda at the courthouse against kim as I was there waiting for a property paper copy . I was in the hall chairs when crytal came in . they are all trash . 2 lazy to work and steal from the working. shame shame.
this car was seen breaking in multiple homes on Jim Wolfe rd 2 girls where seen doing the breaking in and meeting truck down the rd
only way

United States

#25 Sep 16, 2012
GUN!.....BULLETS!………AIM TO KILL!!
Rogo

Mount Juliet, TN

#26 Sep 17, 2012
only way wrote:
GUN!.....BULLETS!………AIM TO KILL!!
That is probally what it is going to take for the low lifes to get the message. Union County justice is not going to do it.It is always the same people. Example; Wood brothers, Matt, Brady etc. The Wood fellow that stole the sewer meters along with Timothy Bailey and another dude. What ever became of that? I've seen Tim Baileys name many times since in the UNL on other charges. Who is keeping these people out of jail?
cowboy

United States

#27 Sep 20, 2012
Bring. It to top

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharps Chapel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Boggs stole from my house 5 hr STANKONTHEOLDHANGLOW 35
Anyone know Wendy harville or her sisters Krist... (Jun '10) 11 hr Cheryl munssy 62
UC Football 12 hr 28 game losing st... 1
where is paula ballinger and how are u 13 hr Curious 2
Proposal to close some watershed trails to vehi... Mon Haters 4
Hook up Sun Cassy 1
what do u think??? (Feb '10) Sun Cassy 23

Sharps Chapel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sharps Chapel Mortgages