little suzy

Knoxville, TN

#21 May 31, 2012
wow wrote:
Oh well that sucks dont it let me guess it surely must have been a girl that worked the register who was using bologna to linger In the frito guy
dont know anything about fritos and bologna it was more like a drink vendor&deli chicken
little suzy

Knoxville, TN

#22 May 31, 2012
wow wrote:
no actually just getting on your level you suzie q are nothing more than a gossip trouble making redneck who loves drama who goes on the internet to bring out the so called truth to the people of this fine county about whos doing who when its all a pack of shit lies the you shit tards enjoy telling because your miserable and bored you say your happily married for 6 years well all the population knows that the internet causes lots of problems does your happily married husband work night because happily married people go to bed and sleep together they arent on topix posting bull shit at 130 in the mornin there mrs happily married suzie q
we both work days just happin to be on vaca.and he is right beside me
wow

United States

#23 May 31, 2012
And once again there you are suzie q atirring shit yet again on this beautiful day go outside and sit in the sun and really think about what your doing trying to slander others with your bullshit lies wheres tour happily married husband I would love to know how he feels about this incident you came across and I wonder if he felt that you should post peoples personal lives on this fine website people like you are yuck very ugly tou forgot to get in line when manners and dignity were.being passed out..get a life
cougar

Knoxville, TN

#24 May 31, 2012
wow i feel so left out of my conversation right now oh well sorry i ask i was only wondering i hope nobdy catches anything from these cheating men and girls
wow

United States

#25 May 31, 2012
Cougar your name says it all rawwwwrrrrrr

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#26 May 31, 2012
Wow. This thread got way off topic.

I love cantaloupe!!!
cougar

Knoxville, TN

#27 May 31, 2012
Manly Candy wrote:
Wow. This thread got way off topic.
I love cantaloupe!!!
it did oh well i was only wondering i have a couple of friends that are messing with these young girls i dont know maybe im jealous naaaa,im hot and know it
cougar

Knoxville, TN

#28 May 31, 2012
wow wrote:
Cougar your name says it all rawwwwrrrrrr
wow your not going to rip me apart like you did susie are ya
just sayin

Tazewell, TN

#30 Jun 1, 2012
The chip guy is kinda a hoe himself... Ask a few of the young ingles girls and ex ingles girls;)
Miss Sunshine

United States

#31 Jun 1, 2012
Well I don't know the chip guy but I've saw him in there before and damn he is fine! I just assumed he was married but I guess it doesn't matter if he is a cheater! This might sound bad but I would almost like to find out since he is older and you all said he likes younger girls! I think he is pretty hot so maybe I'll test this out??? ;-)
Double D

United States

#32 Jun 1, 2012
I know who y' all are talking about and he is pretty cute. I don't think he is old though! He looks about 30u maybe but thats not old. I'm 21 and I would probably do him! I'm not a ho but I'm just giving my opinion! He seems like someone that would be fun to hang out with.
Country girl

United States

#33 Jun 1, 2012
You dumb bitches are wasting your time on him. If he didn't want me he damn sure ain't gonna mess with all you young chicks! His gf will probably be on here soon giving her two cents and all I can say is good luck!
Chipguys fiancee

United States

#34 Jun 1, 2012
All I have to say is good luck also because they will definitely need luck and a heck of a lot more to get him from me! He asked ME to MARRY him for a reason...HE LOVES ME and ONLY WANTS TO BE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#35 Jun 1, 2012
Natalie Portman is prettier than any of you.
Super Sport

United States

#36 Jun 1, 2012
I saw chip guy and his gf at petes place one night and she is pretty hot! I mean who don't like dark skin girls with a beautiful face? He is a lucky bastard! Just kidding rick but you did well and compared to his ex, he traded way up!!!
good lord

Tazewell, TN

#37 Jun 1, 2012
Chipguys fiancee wrote:
All I have to say is good luck also because they will definitely need luck and a heck of a lot more to get him from me! He asked ME to MARRY him for a reason...HE LOVES ME and ONLY WANTS TO BE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!
Oh really well why is he messing around on you?? He has been seen flirting and messing around both! Oh and if you don't believe me ask A.C. and a few other girls that work at these stores!
Good girl

United States

#38 Jun 1, 2012
Well ive seen him around girls at food city and it seems like he is just nice to them. I never see him flirting with anybody but he is really nice to everyone! Just because he is a good guy and friendly doesn't mean he is cheating or flirting! Get a life you losers!!!
Opinion

United States

#39 Jun 1, 2012
If you all are talking about the one I think you are I've known him for several years & he's truly a great, nice, friendly guy. So what if he is seeing someone or 7 someones its nobody's business. If its not who I think it is then who's to say its "cheating"? Are they both married to someone else? If not then I don't think its cheating. When you see 2 ppl talking or even hugging it doesn't always mean they are screwing. As long as its not you in the middle why should you care. Live your own life & ignore everyone else's.
little suzy

Knoxville, TN

#40 Jun 1, 2012
why is everyone fixed on this one man,when the woman that work at these places not just fc are scandalous also
cougar

Knoxville, TN

#41 Jun 1, 2012
good lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really well why is he messing around on you?? He has been seen flirting and messing around both! Oh and if you don't believe me ask A.C. and a few other girls that work at these stores!
i think he might have winked at me watch it little girls hahahaha.just kidding who is this one man all of you want,he is not the only one willing to cheat,come on get out of foodcity and live a little,remember the drink vendor now he is hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharps Chapel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
n. taz first baptist. church make fun of the poor 7 min Beth 5
girls in Washburn marrying too soon 2 hr Yup 12
Why not call it out? 2 hr Psst 15
grainger co. road superendent wrecks county truck 8 hr Hueyhog 4
anyone know anything about Marsha (Muncey) and/... (Apr '11) 8 hr Hueyhog 4
Chris Anderson dealing pills 8 hr Holly 3
Nikki at union pawn 11 hr concerned 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sharps Chapel Mortgages