First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hootch e mama

Martin, TN

#1 Apr 2, 2009
what do you think should happen to him?????????
Paul

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2009
hootch e mama wrote:
what do you think should happen to him?????????
Put him to death . Any man that would do that a sweet woman is not human
just me

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2009
HE NEEDS TO BE BEATEN, LAY THERE FOR 18 HOURS,AND MAYBE HE WILL GET TO A DOCTOR IN TIME TO SAVE HIS LIFE<<NOT>> LET THE S.O.B. FXXKING DIE...
hootch e mama

Martin, TN

#4 Apr 2, 2009
i totally agree what you wanna bet he gets off with manslaughter...i heard he had a 10,000 dollar lawyer!!! what a joke he needs to be set free in the town of sharon!!
just me

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2009
Let him loose, LET JUSTICE BE DONE, for APRIL.U can run JASON,but u can't HIDE,u fxxkn wife killer..
Paul

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2009
Turn him loose I wish they would he wouldn't live a day . April was loved by so many that knew her . She was loyal and fathful to that scum bag even I don't know why . I wish I had a chance at him . Women are to be loved and cared for not beaten to death by some ballless punk .
Paul

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2009
I hope they have him in a cell with big queer Bubba . Take the hint Marty and do us all a favor and put him there
Paul

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2009
Tell Marty Plunk to check into Jayson's father Frank . Jason had to learn it from someone . How many beatings has Frank's wife had to live through ? Frank is a creep Lile Jason . Like father like son .
tnhotgurl

Milan, TN

#9 May 6, 2009
they prob wont do anything to him maybe 5-10 yrs if that
Interested

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jul 4, 2009
He plead guilty and was sentenced to 17 years. He must serve 100%. At least that's more than I expected.
just me

United States

#11 Jul 4, 2009
R.I.P.April he can't hurt you anymore...WE Love you and Missed You,,ex-co-workers..from Kenton
tnhotgurl

Martin, TN

#12 Jul 5, 2009
is that all he got was 17 yrs and when did he go to court thats awful....although i figured he wouldnt even get that long...so if you go out and make meth you get 30 yrs but if u kill a innocent person u get 17 wow what a justice system we have here in the u.s.
Interested

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jul 6, 2009
tnhotgurl wrote:
is that all he got was 17 yrs and when did he go to court thats awful....although i figured he wouldnt even get that long...so if you go out and make meth you get 30 yrs but if u kill a innocent person u get 17 wow what a justice system we have here in the u.s.
Yeah, it's screwed up. A woman's life is only worth 17 years of his.

He was scheduled to go to court on July 17th, but plead out on the 1st I think. It was in the Weakly County Press and Jackson Sun.
boogie man

Cookeville, TN

#14 Oct 15, 2009
i knew the sorry s.o.b and i think thy should let him out and let the people take care of him. But i bet he don't make it in then pin. So he will get what he deserves.
tkm

United States

#15 Jul 4, 2010
I heard Jason is going to appeal his plea bargain! It says alot about a person [ he could never be called a man]. How could he even consider his own child having to testify? I guess if he could do all the things we all know he did to April he has no soul or conscience. I hope you rot in hell Jason. And if I can get your address I will make sure you know how I feel!!!!!
bad ass

Paris, TN

#16 Jul 5, 2010
let him out i will take care of him
Firewomen

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jan 22, 2011
Wish her and Chris would have stayed together he was so good to her i no he still loves her.I no chris got to see her rite befor she went into gods hands.AS far as Jason if he ever gets out there is alot of bad thing going to happen
it happens

Winnsboro, SC

#18 Jan 23, 2011
Both of her brothers r 2 of my good friends and her family is some of the best people n the whole world and this should've never happened. He'll have to answer for this someday and he'll never get what he deserves.
strange to me

Cookeville, TN

#19 Nov 1, 2011
Paul wrote:
Tell Marty Plunk to check into Jayson's father Frank . Jason had to learn it from someone . How many beatings has Frank's wife had to live through ? Frank is a creep Lile Jason . Like father like son .
Who is his wife?
family

Princeton, KY

#20 Nov 2, 2011
I think everyone posting on this thread should not say anything unless they know the whole story yes what happened was awful it should have never happened because it should have never got to the point it did I feel horrible for aprils family they lost a daughter a mother and a sister I hope one day their pain eases although I know the hurt will never really go away but as for my family my grandfather has never hit my grandmother so for the person saying that if you happen to read this again please keep the comment to yourself I know my uncle is still alive but as for losing him we lost him that day also we don't get to see him he is locked in a cell for the next 17 years we can't see him when we want we can't hug him we can't have christmas with him we can't celebrate with him I absolutely love my uncle no matter what anyone thinks about him I feel horrible for her family i feel horrible for mine I hope one day everyones pain eases as well as her family and friends and our family and his friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long John Silvers 55 min Pro Martin 12
Fireworks 1 hr Guest 1
Jodi Watson 10 hr guest 1
will nanney 12 hr Gay_Satan_420 2
doctor in bradford tn 12 hr christy 4
Huck's 13 hr Ginger 1
Rickie Sweatt (Mar '13) 17 hr loverboy 16
More from around the web

Sharon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE