Hottest guys in sharon?

Posted in the Sharon Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
justwondering

Martin, TN

#1 Oct 16, 2010
Are there any hot guys in sharon?? I'm new to the area and would like to know. And where do i find them?
yesmaam

Martin, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2010
Sure. There are lots of them. I've notice there are alot of younger guys that have moved into town in the past year or so(and by younger, I mean mid 20s to early 30s, which IS younger than most of Sharon's senior citizen population lol). But the catch is, most of them from what I can tell are either married or dating someone seriously. I've run in to several really cute guys at Little General in town. Even some of the married ones still oogle and flirt with the girls that work there tho, so if youre looking for fun and not a bf, I'm sure you could pick one of them up lol.
SharonGuy

Union City, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2010
yesmaam wrote:
Sure. There are lots of them. I've notice there are alot of younger guys that have moved into town in the past year or so(and by younger, I mean mid 20s to early 30s, which IS younger than most of Sharon's senior citizen population lol). But the catch is, most of them from what I can tell are either married or dating someone seriously. I've run in to several really cute guys at Little General in town. Even some of the married ones still oogle and flirt with the girls that work there tho, so if youre looking for fun and not a bf, I'm sure you could pick one of them up lol.
I normally don't post on here, but I read this and had to reply. I'm married, and you're right about the women at LG. There are some real cuties that work up there. The asst. manager with the flower tattoo on her wrist is absolutely gorgeous. I have to make an effort not to flirt with her when I go in there. Same with some of the other ladies up there as well.
Jughead

Newbern, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2010
Dude her teeth are green & black OMG get a life.
I think the Sharon fireman are good looking !!!
SharonGuy

Martin, TN

#5 Oct 23, 2010
Jughead wrote:
Dude her teeth are green & black OMG get a life.
I think the Sharon fireman are good looking !!!
I don't think you're talking about the same girl I am..
Sharon

Martin, TN

#6 Oct 24, 2010
what about the sharon cops?..any hot ones? Oh and i have seen that girl at lg...she is pretty but Jughead is also right about her teeth.
Are you for real

Paris, TN

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Yall need to quit talkin about samantha. For one she is happily married. Another she can't help how her teeth are because that is hereditary. The term is called chalky teeth. She works very hard for what she has and what she has become. Don't be talkin about someone that you don't know the whole damn truth. And by the way I'm married to her brother so I know it all.
Anonymous

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Nov 10, 2010
Bob gardner is hot
Jughead

Newbern, TN

#9 Nov 15, 2010
That guy @ the fire dept. is hot !!! the short hair guy.
whatever

Memphis, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2010
who are these guys in sharon? any descriptions? ive seen a couple of hot ones, but not many
Jughead

Newbern, TN

#11 Dec 23, 2010
The sexy muscled up guy at the fire dept. is good looking. Wonder if he is married ??
LolliPop

Cordova, TN

#12 Jan 10, 2011
I dont know about the younger ones but back in the day it was Troy & Terry Nanney, Mark Gardner, Lee Roberts and Greg Taylor. Joey Allen and David Powers were always smokin hot as well.
toni bou

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2011
The Bowlin's
toni bou

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2011
and also we cant forget ab that Odle's they r sexy???
hottness

Martin, TN

#15 Jan 10, 2011
i think the beal boys are hot
Dreamer

Memphis, TN

#16 Jan 12, 2011
LolliPop wrote:
I dont know about the younger ones but back in the day it was Troy & Terry Nanney, Mark Gardner, Lee Roberts and Greg Taylor. Joey Allen and David Powers were always smokin hot as well.
Them "older" guys mentioned also have some smokin hot sons...Troy has Cody & Colten and them boys are very good looking, Mark has Austin & Dylan and Greg has Chevy. I think they are all single.
sharon hottie

Monterey, TN

#17 Jan 16, 2011
I dont know about yall but that chris harper is for sure fine as hell,all i can say is that girl he is with now is one lucky girl.
hmm

Sharon, SC

#18 Jan 19, 2011
what about girls in their twenties???

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 19, 2011
sharon hottie wrote:
I dont know about yall but that chris harper is for sure fine as hell,all i can say is that girl he is with now is one lucky girl.
He is a great guy and that girl is lucky because he can do way better. he is low-ballin himself with that trailer skank
chris harper

Monterey, TN

#20 Jan 19, 2011
to the comment makers made about my soon to be wife u shud be eshamed to talk about people that way...whatever makes u all feel better i guess just go ahead an get on here an post it but myself if i think something about someone i confront them or keep my mouth shut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about that tj dude from the hearth (Nov '10) 3 hr Gurst 41
Who's the daddy Abbott family 3 hr Beauty queen 3
Taco Bell 4 hr Parvo 2
Jack's Sports Bar and Grill 5 hr Wrong 3
Vicky Higgs 15 hr Bigdongjohnson 3
austin dallosta (Jul '11) 16 hr Hisotherwoman 22
Go To Church On Sunday And Bring Your Bible 17 hr did u no 20

Sharon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance