So much welfare fraud going on in Fort Plain

Posted in the Sharon Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unbelievable

Gloversville, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
So disgusting how they get away with it. If you know people doing it, please turn them in!
NewYorker

Fort Plain, NY

#2 Nov 29, 2012
My neighbor is abusing welfare.Its disgusting all the freebies...
sam

Albany, NY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
NewYorker wrote:
My neighbor is abusing welfare.Its disgusting all the freebies...
selling foodstamps for heroin.
Unbelievable

Gloversville, NY

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Then turn them in!
Crazy

Lacona, NY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Obviously, the people who didn't like this thread are the one's abusing the system. I'm all for helping other people out on a temporary basis, but not if your selling your foodstamps and not feeding your kids! It's wrong and I hope people that do that get arrested.
abused

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Crazy wrote:
Obviously, the people who didn't like this thread are the one's abusing the system. I'm all for helping other people out on a temporary basis, but not if your selling your foodstamps and not feeding your kids! It's wrong and I hope people that do that get arrested.
my neighbours have there relatives living wit them.they have so many foodstamps they sell them every month to the same person..
SmartTSmith

Fort Plain, NY

#9 Nov 30, 2012
It's really a shame.The abuse of services in this town.All the single women in this town have all their live in boyfriends, and relatives and still getting everything payed for.. No RENT HEAT FOOD MEDICAL AND NO CHILD SUPPORT because we the taxpayors pay for all.Thank You DSS now all taxes can be higher..
Crazy

Gloversville, NY

#10 Nov 30, 2012
These people need to realize if you move your boyfriend or a relative in your your house when you receive assistance from the county then you will be turned in. I know of someone who moved her Uncle in her home which is subsidized by HUD. He makes $30,000 a year and is now paying her so much money a month to live there.Is this right? No, but proving it is a different story.
Rich Whiteman

New York, NY

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Yeah!
These bums are getting rich while not working at all and a job creator like me has to work longer days to support these bums with their baby strollers and food stamps and mullato boyfriends hanging around smoking cigarettes and drinking Busch lites out of bags while their president gives them more fancy healthcare and rent money and next will be "walking around" money so they can hang out in bars all day shooting pool and playing video games in between fornicating runs in the parking lot and you don't see none of the at church or picking up a paint brush to fix the place up a little...nooooo it's call the landlord and bust his stones even though the dump they live in is hardly breaking even but then it's time to raise my taxes.
runforestrun

Canajoharie, NY

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Look around this town, it's clear there is more welfare than people working, go out in the morning to leave for work you can see all the great working class people our village looks like it is hustling with people rushing off to jobs to take care of themselves all dressed professionals. This is between the hours of 5 am and 7am. After the working are all at their jobs the welfare wake up around 11 am take over the streets in pajamas, smoking cigs and being rude or sitting in the park. Or making money off of running scrap they do not have to report to the county so they can still sit at home on benefits. Went to HEAP office for my elderly mother in law who worked for 40 years, and became a widow who just can't do it on her own anymore and was told to come back because they were busy took a look around and realized all the non working idiots that do not have jobs sitting there. I am going to fill her tank with oil the hell with Heap. Around 5-6pm the town begins to fill with the working class coming home for the day. There are jobs and opportunities here. There is a bus that runs to Johnstown/Fonda no excuse not to work. If you have one kid and end up on welfare maybe you shouldn't have anymore. I am sick of my taxes going up because people can't take a pill or wrap it up or show any self control or self worth. Go into Dr. Rao's office prime place to see an example of over population of people on welfare. If 40 percent of us can get up in the morning and go to jobs I think the other 60% need to be cut off their benefits and made to work. Our taxes keep going up to support these people. There is nothing we can do about it.
lol

Pulaski, NY

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Here's the deal...

Welfare is a failed system, but you need to realize that you have to keep these lazy scumbags "fat and happy". If WE don't give them free "stuff", they will rob you and I. It's a matter of survival. So, although it sucks, we have to provide them these things so they can lay around watching Jerry Springer all day, and not bother us.

Let's admit it... no one on welfare lives the way that we do. We work hard for our things and take pride in what we have accomplished, our homes are nice, and we are living a life that they don't even want to. They are happy living in their scummy apartments and walking around in pajamas all day.

Soooo... It's not like they have WHAT WE HAVE without working. What they have is just good enough for them.
Monkeyshines

New York, NY

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Amen Brother

In ascendant cultures, like Red China, this sort of thing is not tolerated. No one lays around drinking cheap beer or wasted on oxys all day. They work in a factory 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. The pay is low, the factory provides housing in the form of segregated dormitories, and issues rations of rice. If you don't work, you starve.

All the factory jobs previously performed in the Mohawk Valley are now performed in Red China.

So in a perfect globalized world where everyone shop at Walmart for goods made by Red Chinese slaves; what's left is since there are no jobs here, the people that normally should be working as slaves in a factory, should be vilified and then be left to starve.

Right?
runforestrun

Canajoharie, NY

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Monkeyshines wrote:
Amen Brother
In ascendant cultures, like Red China, this sort of thing is not tolerated. No one lays around drinking cheap beer or wasted on oxys all day. They work in a factory 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. The pay is low, the factory provides housing in the form of segregated dormitories, and issues rations of rice. If you don't work, you starve.
All the factory jobs previously performed in the Mohawk Valley are now performed in Red China.
So in a perfect globalized world where everyone shop at Walmart for goods made by Red Chinese slaves; what's left is since there are no jobs here, the people that normally should be working as slaves in a factory, should be vilified and then be left to starve.
Right?
There are jobs here, they have to seek them out and be creative.Colleges offer financial aid and grants to those who are disadvantaged. There are under staffed nursing homes that need kitchen help and nurses aids and LPN's. We have BOCES that offer technical training with a bus that runs from save alot parking lot the college and boces facility. Liberty hires, Lexington, Keymark, Target, Hills Markes, Beechnut,Walmart DC Sharon/Johsntown, FAGE, CHOBANI Amsterdam has a lot of growth there are jobs there. When people say there are no jobs I have to disagree. Welfare needs to stop making these people comfortable, cut back the food stamps, and heap benefits and the rent stiffens, make these people sweat a little bit and worry and maybe this fear will make them realize they can't just live off the system.
doG

Lacona, NY

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Monkeyshines wrote:
Amen Brother
Right?
From your Post, I gather you assume all Chinese are poor, disadvantaged, factory workers; or; in your words "Red Chinese Slaves". In the real world; Chinese Millionaires and Billionaires are becoming more common every year. So; please explain why you, yourself have failed to achieve the status of Millionaire, or Billionaire??
honey

Auburn, AL

#17 Dec 2, 2012
doG wrote:
<quoted text>
From your Post, I gather you assume all Chinese are poor, disadvantaged, factory workers; or; in your words "Red Chinese Slaves". In the real world; Chinese Millionaires and Billionaires are becoming more common every year. So; please explain why you, yourself have failed to achieve the status of Millionaire, or Billionaire??
I didn't get that at all from monkeyshines' post. Don't complicate the one simple fact addressed.
Drunk and Laid Off

New York, NY

#18 Dec 2, 2012
doG wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it on the head. You are either a millionaire....or a slave.

And it takes lots of slaves to make a millionaire. Maybe that ain't so great for the slaves. If you say something in china, they shut you up by throwing you AND your family in jail.

You probably think that's a great idea too.
sad

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Dec 2, 2012
Well I have to say I agree with everyone...I am a single mother I work full time and go to school part time..It is hard for me to get by with my paycheck even working full time on 7.25 an hour..I do get help because I need it but I sure as hell bust my ass in the process..I don't sit home and live off the system...The help is there for people who need it not for the ones who abuse it...I cant afford the medical at work so I get help with that but I also have a spend down..I get foodstamps only because by the time I pay rent and other bills I can hardly afford to put food on the table for my kids...people should not abuse the system it isnt right because people like me who need that extra help its gonna be the lazy worthless ones who are gonna ruin it for anyone who really needs it....there is nothing wrong with a little help but dont abuse it...these people should be made to work even if it is grabbing a paint brush and painting or picking up garbage...it is truely sad.
live in fort plain

Boston, MA

#20 Dec 2, 2012
Its absolutely disgusting how half of fort plain live on welfare, sell drugs, get disability, and live off of every system there possibly is! Turning people in gets you absolutely no where. They investigate it and if its unfounded, that's the end of it. Honestly how can Fonda prove if someone is selling drugs while receiving full blown Public assistance? Exactly. They can't. They investigate it for maybe a month and that's the end of it. So all of these welfare recipients continue selling drugs and receiving help. I know many welfare recipients who sit on their asses everyday, collecting their benefits and selling drugs watching their dish network and texting on their cells. How can they afford that when they don't work? I think if Public Assistance is going to continue paying their rent, food, and giving them cash assistance, that they should create a system where instead of letting them take off money at the ATM to buy a 6 pack or buy drugs, they should be required to only purchase something at a register ex toothpaste, toilet paper. No cash withdrawal allowed. Maybe that would help some scam around here.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 2, 2012
Fort Plain is a skank town full of lil scumbag Wh*res.
live in fort plain

Glenfield, NY

#22 Dec 3, 2012
You are very naive to think that they are the main problem in this town. Must be one of the people commiting welfare fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharon Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to be happy 44 min GI Joe 3
NYS office fine Minden Ex Supersvisor and Counc... 46 min Report 1
Minden tax up $ 1.64 per thousand thanks to EX ... 59 min Big Tax 1
Tire Place on Hill a rip off 16 hr retread 1
beware 17 hr jeeze 2
Kardash Koffee Kan Kash Oct 20 Highway Guys 3
Fort Plain BOE member Resigning? Oct 19 Fort Donewith 7
Sharon Springs Dating
Find my Match

Sharon Springs Jobs