Woman shot and killed in Sharon

Woman shot and killed in Sharon

There are 4 comments on the The Herald story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Woman shot and killed in Sharon. In it, The Herald reports that:

A 21-year-old Sharon woman was shot and killed and two other women were pistol whipped shortly before noon Wednesday at 670 Baldwin Ave., in a crime police think was committed by a 25-year-old Sharon man who is no stranger to violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

marco west

Springdale, PA

#1 Jan 27, 2010
rest in peace babygirl, gods got you now. i'll miss you (love you)
Tammie

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2010
The Sharon Herald is the WORST newspaper ever!!!!!!!! Instead of putting NEWS on the front page (important news) they put on that Quaker Steak & Lube has its bulbs changed ... dear Lord!!!!!

I read about this shooting elsewhere and NOT in our newspaper, what gives??????????
kaitie

Canton, OH

#3 Jan 28, 2010
the man was found in new castle i beleive. i heard it on the radio this morning. REST IN PEACE carolyn.
Jamie

Canton, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2010
REST IN PEACE! All of the schools around the area were put on lockdown. Rest in Peace Carolyn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sharon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spring water on rt 18 (Sep '08) Jun '16 renee 14
News Indecency charges sent to county court (Aug '07) May '16 pissedoff 101
unsolved, buried, cold-case of murdered farrell... (Jan '06) Mar '16 I spy 4
News Police: Wal-Mart worker saves DUI suspect from ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sue 3
News PA man fined $500/day for 'alien fighting' ligh... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fundie Concernd B... 20
Thomas Mortimer (Aug '06) Jul '15 Cj bnm 17
Shooting by SRH (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cj bnm 1

Sharon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sharon Mortgages