350k won't help acton
Reno nine eleven

Sanford, ME

#1 Sep 18, 2012
A 350,000 dollar truck will not increase response time, it won't save a house, Look at the one we already have. It is just a toy to take to the Acton Fair.This idea is even worse than the one Crokett had to pay $4,000 per window at Town Hall. This BS should be an eyeopener to Acton Residents. Private Road people should be the most offended, they pay the most and get the least. How about investing $$$$$ in some of these private roads so the Town can get them back! That would at least benefit ALL the Taxpayers!!!!!!!!
13th st

Sanford, ME

#2 Sep 19, 2012
There should be a way for the Town to take all private Roads back, If 350,000 were put into the private roads many of them would be up to the right standards. If you want to solve a safety issue, start here. What good is a new fire truck going to do when it can't even reach people on private roads. Private Road residents need to vote this down! It's time to take back our Town!
Hook

Sanford, ME

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Screw 13th Street and the private road whiners. Get rid of Kryzak, Walsh the retard and elect selectmen that will appoint a Chief with a brain and not a fire chaser. This whole thing is a sham. What an effin joke. Waste of money
New Wave Selectmen

Sanford, ME

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Where is CRAG Now? Hodgen, Roy, Crowley,Rix, hope you like your new tax bill. We can spend all we want, we have figured out the system, we even pay ourselves. We are above the law, nobody cares, we already have ordered the new firetruck. Deal with it!
Crabby Roger

Sanford, ME

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Roger Roy was fired from Crabby Bears dishwashing crew for yelling at women customers. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shapleigh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save the Old Salt Shed Jan 17 Brown eye poker 7
Environmental Protection for Acton Jan 16 BuB 4
Fire Departmant Spending Millions Dec 24 Paw 26
Salt Safe Space Dec '16 Dummy Dummy 5
School Dec '16 Owner of acton 2
is 7th street a town road now? Nov '16 Bub 3
Winter Sand EXPENSIVE Nov '16 Frankie 14

Shapleigh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance