Disabled Veteran

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2013
I could not find an email address for Congressman Neugebauer. I wanted to complain to him about the VA Clinic of Amarillo/Lubbock, TX. Two years in a row they have sent out flu vaccine notices so that they arrive at the address of the veteran the day after the shots are given. They tell you to come back to the next scheduled clinic a month later. Some of us have chronic service-connected respiratory illnesses and we need to get our flu shots as early in the season as possible. Neugebauer has a web site with a form you must fill out, and mail-in, which is a release of privacy information. Sometime later, supposedly, he'll get back to you.

In the past two years the VA has taken a downward spiral in efficiency. I tried to contact by phone their Attorney General and after listening to some unrelated messages, it refers you back to the VA, if you have a complaint against them. Great! I'm sure they'll do a bang-up job of investigating themselves.

Lubbock area Veterans should make sure that our next U.S. Representative can be contacted easily, and hopefully he/she will take office sooner than later. Paying lip service to their appreciation for our service does not get it done. I know I could go down to Neugebauer's office and listen to a litany of excuses and canned responses from a bureaucrat that exudes great sympathy, but I am not in the mood for that old runaround. The VA is going back to the decay of the pre-Clinton years and badly needs jacking up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shallowater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki dee ray 13 hr Just_a_grl 12
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Wed christina 26
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Feb 24 Cks 5
Debate: Marijuana - Lubbock, TX (Aug '10) Feb 23 Brian 130
Carpenter's Church announces plans to develop h... Feb 22 madrebel1984 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Feb 22 Here2Opine 461
looking Feb 19 someone 1
Shallowater Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web