Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14848 Sep 18, 2013
Actually will always come back, can't help itself. Big Bad Breath will always come back, he enjoys showing his stupidity way too much to go away.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14850 Sep 18, 2013
Texan wrote:
Actually will always come back, can't help itself. Big Bad Breath will always come back, he enjoys showing his stupidity way too much to go away.
Actardly has posted well over 12 thousand posts which is almost as long as this thread that took 3 years to get to a little over 13 thousand. The low-life commie puke needs to go get a job.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14853 Sep 19, 2013
You've got to be jerking our chain, right?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14854 Sep 19, 2013
Defiant1, Obama lovers don't want a job.
luke bryan

Houston, TX

#14855 Sep 19, 2013
Ewwwww
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14856 Sep 19, 2013
joker wrote:
im a serial panty sniffer and ripper. i love to naw on those dirty panties, and rip them in my teeth. they also make good sperm catchers when i wrap them around my dlick and jack off. only the nsa may have the capability to track or find me, may being the keyword. no average person or local police could do it. it would invole hacking proxy servers and decoding tough encryptions that you might be able to crack, keyword might. It would take a super computer to do it. Puck the nsa and local police.
Are you related to Actually, the creepy old bastard that posts on this board?. If not, you ought to be.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14857 Sep 19, 2013
Texan wrote:
Defiant1, Obama lovers don't want a job.
Yeah, I guess making excuses for their MESSiah should make for a full day, every day.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14858 Sep 19, 2013
The Navy Yard shooting is starting to smell like another Obama false flag operation.

Report: Armed Response Team Ordered to Stand Down as Navy Yard Shooting Started
Read more at http://visiontoamerica.com/15894/report-armed...
PEARSALL

Euless, TX

#14859 Sep 20, 2013
Freerette wrote:
I HATE Rick Perry!!!! It's time for a change!!!!
HATER

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14860 Sep 20, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> yeaaa are you bad? shall i post 600 replies in one hour to your message?? yeaaa get off this forum
Toot some more there,yeah moron. LOL AT U!! Seems your reach exceeds your grasp.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14861 Sep 20, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
The Navy Yard shooting is starting to smell like another Obama false flag operation.
Report: Armed Response Team Ordered to Stand Down as Navy Yard Shooting Started
Read more at http://visiontoamerica.com/15894/report-armed...
Tin foil hats....get your tin foil hats here
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14862 Sep 20, 2013
You should keep them.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14863 Sep 20, 2013
Texan wrote:
You should keep them.
Naw, I sell them to idiots like you.

Now hurry up and think of a witty retort little tard because history has proved you cannot just walk away. You have to reply...lol Then your little tard turd definat1 will regurgitate a variation of you say.

bye
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14864 Sep 20, 2013
Not to me you won't, and the thing is I won't walk away, and I will reply. The only thing that I have to do is die, and I'm not ready to do that just yet. Should Defiant1 regurgitate you can always lick it up, you know kind of like you do with all the bs that Barney spews. And you will reply, you always do, it may take you a little while but you will do it.
Fred

Gainesboro, TN

#14865 Sep 20, 2013
Perry is to damn dumb to know what dept he would cut if he was president,

I dont think he ever will be and you in texas better be praying he won't be either.

Elect a DEMOCRAT ,THEY WORK FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS.PERRY AND THE REPUBLICANS WORK ONLY FOR THEMSELVES AND OTHER REPUBLICANS SAME AS THAT DAMN BUSH GANG.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14866 Sep 20, 2013
Fred you have Perry and the Republicans pretty well figured out, BUT pal the Democrats have sure got the wool pulled over your eyes. The two parties are for the two parties and neither give a damn about you or me.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14867 Sep 20, 2013
Texan wrote:
Fred you have Perry and the Republicans pretty well figured out, BUT pal the Democrats have sure got the wool pulled over your eyes. The two parties are for the two parties and neither give a damn about you or me.
Mr texan i have been dealing with druged out freaks on the harly davidson forum for a few days in i,am not having much fun. There i decided to drop by and leave a few replies on this forum and i still see you are the same yankee you have always been. You see mr texan until you go back to the east you are going to hear from me and actaully very very often. I could blast you off this forum if i left 800 replies but i don,t want to do that. Oh and i see you and fed are talking to each other on here?? i.am starting to think are you both butt buddies????
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14868 Sep 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tin foil hats....get your tin foil hats here
That is all you can come up with to refute a news story?. LOL @ U idiot.
Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, NSA, Sandy Hook, Unaffordable Health Care are just a few of the things that the current administration may yet answer for.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14869 Sep 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I sell them to idiots like you.
Now hurry up and think of a witty retort little tard because history has proved you cannot just walk away. You have to reply...lol Then your little tard turd definat1 will regurgitate a variation of you say.
bye
Obama is a demagogic idiot that leads idiots like you. That should make you proud, huh?. GFY troll.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#14870 Sep 22, 2013
Mr Texan I have given you fair warning. Fed is mine. I been trying to invite him on a fishing trip and his message box is not working or it is fulled up one. Maybe its you sending him too many messages. Don't make me show you what happens. Leave him along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shallowater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 30 min Gasman 685
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 377
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 592
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 14 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 26 Fossilfarts 802
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sep 21 Libra 23

Shallowater Jobs

Shallowater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shallowater News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shallowater

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]