help wanted : need baseball coach

help wanted : need baseball coach

Posted in the Shallowater Forum

dep

Tahoka, TX

#1 Feb 28, 2010
Lost to Lamesa... Need a coach that knows baseball, training knowledge and common sense a necessity. Apply at shallowater.
baseball man

Medellín, Colombia

#2 May 25, 2011
Coming back home after 30 years in Colombia.
In Colombia I went as a player in winter ball.I stayed and became the National Instructors that is to prepare the National teams in all age groups to participate in International events.Then I scouted for the Detroit Tigers as well MANAGED the rookie team in the Dominican.Then scouted for the Kansas City Royals and finally the last 18 years for the Seattle Mariners.I miss instructing and would like to work with kids back in in my country. I was able to learn Spanish which is a plus here now.
I will be staying in N.J.I know the game but the beauty is your always learning in this sport.I'm 24/7 baseball and have the desire and passion to teach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shallowater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Dec 8 ecprothro 18
Vickie Moore Dec 7 Jan 2
Poker Dec 7 buddy 2
News How much more money you'll need for a down paym... Nov 28 Farter Know 3
News Lubbock judge says convicted rapist gets life s... Nov 12 tomin cali 5
obama's new group - Organizing for Action Oct '17 kellie 1
KZ Performance Horses are THIEVES! Oct '17 Help 1

Shallowater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance