Alaska Man Gets 'Mauled' Into Marriag...

Alaska Man Gets 'Mauled' Into Marriage -- South Florida Sun-Sen...

There are 33 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 21, 2007, titled Alaska Man Gets 'Mauled' Into Marriage -- South Florida Sun-Sen.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A man mauled by a grizzly bear last month married his longtime girlfriend, a health aide who help keep him alive when he was rushed to her clinic in Shaktoolik.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHOT BEAR OUT OF SEASON

West Palm Beach, FL

#28 Aug 21, 2007
STARTED THE WHOLE FIASCO BY ILLEGALLY SHOOTING THE BEAR.
THE WORST INJURY WAS FROM HIS BUDDY SHOOTING THE BEAR AND HITTING HIM.

HE IS LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.

INSTEAD OF PICKING BERRIES HE SHOULD BE PUSHIN' UP DAISIES.
JJ Plantation

Jupiter, FL

#29 Aug 21, 2007
I bet that guy wishes they would have stuck to hunting moose.
Jaws

Chicago, IL

#30 Aug 21, 2007
Got what he deserved, shootin at a bear to eat.

Try some salmon stoopit, it's safer!
g money

United States

#31 Aug 21, 2007
sick of idiots wrote:
He was screaming, praying & wondering how this could have happened? I know how it happened, the REAL story. This guy wasn't out messing with the bear. He was sitting on his sofa watching Animal Planet and drinking a Coke when the bear stole a Wildlife Ranger's truck, drove into the city & broke down his door. The rest, as they say, is history.
Oh thats funny great post!!!
g money

United States

#32 Aug 21, 2007
Hey grandmom im going to pick berrys for you oh no what happend the bear just eat my assholle out ouch!!
calvin john

United States

#33 Aug 21, 2007
yeah okay, i just like to say ---- you all in the lower forty eights, with all your ------ up comments, its awesome living up here in alaska, and we natives need to hunt and gather food for the winters, you f----- peeps are missing out,------ city slickers!!!
jess

United States

#35 Aug 21, 2007
hello lower 48's people...yup u guys try and put food away...if all the stores went out of business ya'll would starve and ask alaskans to go out and hunt for u guys...u gussuk would never make it out here!!! so keep your mouths shut and quit talking s*it about what we love to do (hunt)!!!!!!!!!
Bob

Auburn Hills, MI

#36 Aug 22, 2007
jess wrote:
hello lower 48's people...yup u guys try and put food away...if all the stores went out of business ya'll would starve and ask alaskans to go out and hunt for u guys...u gussuk would never make it out here!!! so keep your mouths shut and quit talking s*it about what we love to do (hunt)!!!!!!!!!
The anti-hunting crowd are always criticizing hunters, but I guess it's okay for them to have somebody else kill, dress out, and butcher the meat they put on their own tables.
Frank

Jupiter, FL

#37 Aug 22, 2007
to bad the bear did not kill this BOZO
Billy Bob

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Aug 22, 2007
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Fellow bloggers ,do you read what you have wrote here ? Please a little compassion ? Maybe ?
Lance you keep hammering away at that theme. Don't you know by now you are hollering into the wind.
Hunted

AOL

#40 Aug 22, 2007
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti-hunting crowd are always criticizing hunters, but I guess it's okay for them to have somebody else kill, dress out, and butcher the meat they put on their own tables.
Big difference that is for food not paws or the hide.
Ketsugo

Glendora, CA

#41 Nov 26, 2007
outlaw31 wrote:
gsd wrote:
I hate hunters.
Well if it wasnt for people who raise cattle, and slaughterhouses...how else would you get your steak??? or are you a vegan and a member of PETA???
It has NOTHING to do with eating meat. Hunters get pleasure from killing. They are despicable!
Pudbert_Savannah GA

United States

#42 Nov 26, 2007
I always wanted to tour a chicken processing plant. I've always been fascinated by the term
"mechanically separated"..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaktoolik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
News Suicide in Unalakleet (May '06) Mar '13 petetakak 7
News Snowmachiners missing in storm rescued by troopers (Mar '08) Mar '08 KKA 1
News Alaska Man Gets 'Mauled' Into Marriage -- themo... (Aug '07) Jan '08 OLDE DUDE 15
News Alaska Man Gets 'Mauled' Into Marriage -- themo... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Bob 1
News Alaska Man Gets 'Mauled' Into Marriage -- Coura... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Johnny Jazz 2
to all my homedawgs (May '06) May '06 home dawd 1

Shaktoolik Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shaktoolik Mortgages